• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Broly has a wincon though- a single breath could defeat Scourge. Problem is just that Scourge’s too fast. A Stomp is something like Passive Mindhax vs Martial Artist, when someone has no chance in heck to win. Broly’s got a solid wincon, he just gets outplayed, so this ain’t a stomp.
No quite. Scourge can do anything he wants before Broly even takes a breath of air. Broly would look like he is standing still the whole time. The speed difference is to big. Broly has no way to hit/do anything to Scourge. A stomp is when a character has no real way of winning and Broly doesn't. This is a stomp.

It’s not a real chance of winning if he never gets the chance to do anything because of an over 2 billion times speed difference.

Yeah, Broly literally cannot do anything to Scourge due to the ******* immense speed difference.

This is a mismatch. Broly gets stomped hard in Speed Unequalized, while Scourge gets stomped in Speed equalized.

Also, about my previous comment, Broly's speed might get downgraded hard.

Literally I don’t see why people keep saying “he just has to hit him once” bro it’s an over 2 billion times speed difference + what Rikimaro said. It’s just blatantly unfair with speed equalized OR unequalized.

I don't think Scourge has BFR on his profile.

Regardless Scourge can outlast Broly with his higher stamina then beat Broly if he reverts to his 3-A Base form.

Last edited:
Broly might become Low 2-C in Base form if the ongoing CRT goes through, which would remove the stamina argument.

Broly might become Low 2-C in Base form if the ongoing CRT goes through, which would remove the stamina argument.
Broly would still never hit him because of the difference in speed
I don't think Scourge has BFR on his profile.

Regardless Scourge can outlast Broly with his higher stamina then beat Broly if he reverts to his 3-A Base form.
he has the requirements for it, not sure why it isn't listed but he has all the requirements

And? If Broly passes out due to exhaustion and is unable to fight anymore, it's a win for Scourge since he would be knocked out for more than an hour

I assumed the argument was "Scourge could one-shot Broly after he depowers", which wouldn't be a thing if he became Low 2-C in base as this was going on.

Whether Broly would be passed out for an hour I'm not sure.

Idk, I think that's a better argument for Scourge than an arbitrary waiting of an hour.

This of course assumes the CRT actually goes through so atm it doesn't really mean anything.

I assumed the argument was "Scourge could one-shot Broly after he depowers", which wouldn't be a thing if he became Low 2-C in base as this was going on.

Whether Broly would be passed out for an hour I'm not sure.
That was the argument, yes, but even if Broly becomes Low 2-C in base, that wouldn't change the result since while Scourge won't affect him, Broly would still lose due to him remaining unconscious for more than an hour

So, what's Broly's wincon? Nobody has given a legitimate wincon for him
There isn't one. This is a stomp.

Saying he could ki blast Scourge is irrelevant considering whenever Broly would try to do anything Scourge would it see it coming as if Broly was standing still due to the difference in speed. And equalizing speed causes the stomp to go in the other direction.

Back