• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time stop for example, he can also teleport Broly to outer-space and kill him since Broly can't breathe in space, unlike Scourge, or send him to another universe with portal creation or teleportation. All of those can be done with Chaos Control

Why didn’t mention the hax first? Anyway, since Scourge will realize that Broly is catching up, then yes he can BFR. I vote for Scourge.

Time stop for example, he can also teleport Broly to outer-space and kill him since Broly can't breathe in space, unlike Scourge, or send him to another universe with portal creation or teleportation. All of those can be done with Chaos Control
Does he have to touch in order to teleport? How does his work? What limits does Chaos Magic have? Does it make him tired, weak, or limited time, etc?

This hax sounds like a much better argument for Scourge.

He won't adapt his speed against someone who is a over a billion of times faster than even Whis or GP could manage

The strength I can give you that, but that's useless if he's never ever touching his opponent and the result would be the same even if Broly was just Baseline.

If Scourge eventually goes for the hax, Broly has literally 0% chance of winning.

Last edited:
If Broly’s only wincon is adapting with speed, and Scourge literally can do the same thing with Figure-Eight Peel-Out, then Broly has quite literally no wincon and gets stomped. I don’t see why this fight isn’t already considered a stomp, Broly’s only wincon gets cancelled.

Like, unless you say that Broly’s AOE attacks (that apparently have Universal range according to the profile) can hit him and kill him, which doesn’t seem to be accepted or even possible, then Broly just doesn’t have a wincon here.

Like, unless you say that Broly’s AOE attacks (that apparently have Universal range according to the profile) can hit him and kill him, which doesn’t seem to be accepted or even possible, then Broly just doesn’t have a wincon here.
I have to agree here. It looks like Broly has no wincon and he gets speed blitz'ed on top of that. Unless Scourge fights like an idiot this is a stomp for him.

Am I just being ignored so this fight can be done with? Why isn’t anyone responding? Everyone was pretty active in the thread earlier.

Am I just being ignored so this fight can be done with? Why isn’t anyone responding? Everyone was pretty active in the thread earlier.
Broly still has wincons. It's not a stomp since Scourge's haxes aren't thought based, he doesn't start with them and Scourge can't harm Broly

It’s literally a difference of over 2 billion times in terms of speed. Scourge has dimensional travel as well, so it’s not like just blowing up the planet/solar system/galaxy/universe is really gonna do anything, since Scourge can just leave. It’s also a big intelligence gap.

“Broly can just adapt and catch up to his speed”

Scourge uses Figure-Eight Peel-Out and keeps his speed advantage

His only 2 wincons are literally thrown out the window by that.

This is a stomp.

Scourge still has at least 2 wincons like

1. BFR with portal creation

2. Broly kills himself by blowing up the universe, and therefore suffocating, dying from lack of nutrition, etc since Scourge just uses dimensional travel to escape the blast.

Broly literally has no wincons. I don’t see how this is anything but a stomp for scourge.

Scourge still has at least 2 wincons like

1. BFR with portal creation

2. Broly kills himself by blowing up the universe, and therefore suffocating, dying from lack of nutrition, etc since Scourge just uses dimensional travel to escape the blast.

Broly literally has no wincons. I don’t see how this is anything but a stomp for scourge.
Even though it is not likely to happen Broly one shotting is still considered a wincon and thus the match is not a stomp.

Literally anything Broly does is slow enough to make it effectively not be moving at all. The speed gap is literally TOO BIG.

Broly has a wincon though- a single breath could defeat Scourge. Problem is just that Scourge’s too fast. A Stomp is something like Passive Mindhax vs Martial Artist, when someone has no chance in heck to win. Broly’s got a solid wincon, he just gets outplayed, so this ain’t a stomp.

Back