• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Scourge should blitz because of higher speed but IDK if he's stronger then Broly or not so it depends on if Scourge hits harder with AP then Broly I guess

Base Scourge scales to Base Archie Sonic who is 324.68 Octillion x FTL how fast is Full Power Broly?

Scourge is Archie Sonic without the wall of haxes (and no FateHax).

Also, treat that Warp Rings are Optional Equipment.

Last edited:
Broly is in the 200-300 quadrillions time speed of light.

While Broly does seem to have a monstrous ap advantage, I don't see how he could even touch scourge due to the speed difference.

Anyways, if Scourage is baseline~slightly above baseline, then I believe this could be an incon.

Scourage can't scratch brolys *******, but Broly can't touch him due to the speed difference.

Couldn't scourge outlast broly until he gets tired and goes back into his base form which is 3-A. I'm asking this because it states that scourge has extremely high stamina while broly has very high stamina.

Last edited:
Anyways, if Scourage is baseline~slightly above baseline, then I believe this could be an incon.

Scourage can't scratch brolys *******, but Broly can't touch him due to the speed difference.
Archie Baseline for Low 2-C, as well as Archie Base scaling, is difficult to figure out, which is why I'm working on the U.A. Revisions. Scourge and Sonic are definitely above it but its unknown.

But Broly AP stomps Scourge, thats not a question.

But if Broly can't touch Scourge...

Don't know shit about Scourage, but I guess he can technically outlast brolys form.

Just a question, is he the type of person to get cocky? Like, would he underestimate people or not?

In issue 161, Scourge quickly understood Shadow is a threat, even with Archie Rouge by his side (Archie Base scaling is different from Game Base scaling, as Sonic & Rouge vs Shadow easily kicks his ass with Game scaling),

Scourge choose to run instead. Evil Sonic tends to go for the running away option more when he recognizes he is outclassed. Tho, with the speed advantage, he'll definitely not run far knowing he has that advantage.

Scourge blitzes Broly to hell and back, but Broly's AP is leagues above him by scaling alone since:

LSSJ Broly > SSJ Gogeta = 50 * Base Gogeta > SSJB Goku Post ToP > SSJB Post-UIO2 > UIO1 > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C.

So it will just go like that, where Broly can never hope to hit Scourge, but Scourge can't even dent Broly in the slightest.

Not sure what haxes Scourge have in base, but he will probably eventually hax him if nothing else work. Either that or he could try to outlast him, since Broly expels all his energy in his LSSJ without control, and all Scourge needs to do is wait for Broly to tire and de-transform

@Gilad_Hyperstar I'm pretty sure that Lssj expelling all Broly's ki is a Z thing only and isn't the same like Super Broly's form. Though Scourge can definitely play the waiting game with his speed and having enough versatility to keep the fight going so I'll cast a vote to Scourge

@Gilad_Hyperstar I'm pretty sure that Lssj expelling all Broly's ki is a Z thing only and isn't the same like Super Broly's form. Though Scourge can definitely play the waiting game with his speed and having enough versatility to keep the fight going so I'll cast a vote to Scourge
I agree, but still unleashing his energy blast everywhere with no control is still going to eventually take a toll on Broly's stamina.

With speed unequal, Scourge will just dodge each and every attack effortlessly and it will give him plenty of time to think of a plan to exhaust Broly, play the waiting game or use one of his haxes to win. Also if Broly's stamina will deplete then he'll revert to base form, which is just 3-A, allowing Scourge to one shot afterwards

Voting Scourge for my reasons above

Assuming Broly can't tag Scourge with things like shockwaves, then I guess Scourge FRA, although Broly's stamina limit has yet to be determined.

Isn't Broly still considered berserk in LSS? What's to stop him from blowing up the planet out of frustration? Or just using some large AoE to get a hit in. He only needs one.

Also, isn't Broly's whole thing that he continues to get stronger and stronger? Wouldn't he just keep ramping up in power? In DB typically more powerful also translates to faster. It would take a long time, but Broly could also play the waiting game and just adapt higher in power and eventually in speed to. This is also assuming that Scourge makes ZERO mistakes the whole time.

I'm also curious how Broly's stamina was measured. He fought Goku and Vegeta for X amount of time, then pounded Frieza for an hour straight, then fought Gogeta for Y amount of time and never looked tired the whole time. Since he continues to get stronger and evolve, should he even get tired, ever? The site doesn't seem to have a "set in stone" measuring for it.

Sure Broly can get faster but considering Scourge starts out at minimum over 2 billion times faster than Broly it's going to have to be a crazy speed boost.
And as seen with characters like Kefla, and the characters commenting on her, powerful Saiyans can still burn up all their ki if they concentrate too heavily on powerful attacks. We haven't seen Broly's limit of course, but eventually he will burn through his ki, as it is finite in spite of its massive quantities.

If Scourge goes in for a punch he could break his arm because of the huge AP gap. Broly will have an easier time adapting to Scourge’s speed because he doesn’t have to worry about taking damage. Idk what Scourge can do before Broly catches up, that’s if he can at all. I might vote Broly but I’m leaning towards inconclusive.

If Scourge goes in for a punch he could break his arm because of the huge AP gap. Broly will have an easier time adapting to Scourge’s speed because he doesn’t have to worry about taking damage. Idk what Scourge can do before Broly catches up, that’s if he can at all. I might vote Broly but I’m leaning towards inconclusive.
He wouldn't break his arm because of Newton's 3rd law, meaning Scourge's would feel back as much force as his attack

Also Scourge has Low-Mid regen so breaking his arm is not an issue at all

I don’t think Scourge can outlast Broly before he adapts to his speed. Especially considering Broly can fight for almost an entire day. Besides Broly won’t have to worry about taking damage so he’d have an easier time adapting.

I don’t think Scourge can outlast Broly before he adapts to his speed. Especially considering Broly can fight for almost an entire day. Besides Broly won’t have to worry about taking damage so he’d have an easier time adapting.
To say that Broly would get more than a billion times faster by adapting when he can't even touch Scourge is pretty NFL to me.

His adaption is good but it's not THAT good.
Also Broly is miles above Scourge in strength, he wouldn't adapt to a foe that much weaker than him

To say that Broly would get more than a billion times faster by adapting when he can't even touch Scourge is pretty NFL to me.
He doesn’t stop adapting unless he’s tired or beat up. It was literally shown three times in the movie.
His adaption is good but it's not THAT good.
Also Broly is miles above Scourge in strength, he wouldn't adapt to a foe that much weaker than him
That would mean anything. Broly increases his strength, speed and skill by adapting. He even gains new abilities as shown when he learned Goku’s paralysis and gaining the ability to breathe fire.

He doesn’t stop adapting unless he’s tired or beat up. It was literally shown three times in the movie.
Actually no. Even Broly's adaptation have limits. When fighting SSJB Goku as Ikari Broly, Paragus and Frieza stated that Broly can't win against Goku and that their revenge would fail, which prompted Frieza to kill Paragus to make Broly turn SSJ

Also Broly doesn't breathe fire. It was a mouth blast, which isn't something exclusive to Broly

And saying he would just somehow become more than a billion times faster than before in such short amount of time with no evidence is indeed NFL.
I'll accepted tens of times, maybe even a hundred times, but more than a billion times? Absolutely not

Actually no. Even Broly's adaptation have limits. When fighting SSJB Goku as Ikari Broly, Paragus and Frieza stated that Broly can't win against Goku and that their revenge would fail, which prompted Frieza to kill Paragus to make Broly turn SSJ
Paragus said he “believes so.” He wasn’t certain. Broly just didn’t fully adapt to Goku yet.
Also Broly doesn't breathe fire. It was a mouth blast, which isn't something exclusive to Broly
It was fire.
And saying he would just somehow become more than a billion times faster than before in such short amount of time with no evidence is indeed NFL.
Broly was getting blitzed by ssj and ssg Vegeta too. With pure adaptation he was able to catch up in speed.
I'll accepted tens of times, maybe even a hundred times, but more than a billion times? Absolutely not
Given the fact that Broly gets many times stronger and faster in seconds to minutes, and he’s able to fight for almost a day, while getting beat up at several points, then there’s no reason to say he can’t. It’s not like I’m saying he’ll instantly adapt lol.

Back