• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if the sword is going to be used as amplification, then it should be mentioned that Scooby was also using the damn thing.

Lightbuster30 said:
He has one feat, and it's extremely sketchy. The other had been agreed by most everyone that it isn't legit.
Two feats, one that was ignored because it was only shown in the flashback and the other that Weekly have been adamant about not being usable due to whatever reason.

To quote Weekly

WeeklyBattles said:
The 6-C feat wasnt even caused by any of the characters so even if it was an outlier it wouldnt scale to anyone
Besides the fact that they were able to cause the Volcano into eruption, how you may ask? Probably the same way they made the earth and sky tremble, but that's just a guess of mine.

And to quote Weekly again

WeeklyBattles said:
The 6-C feat was determined to be for dramatic effect as it erupted before the Black Samurai and the Green Dragon even clashed
Please tell me who determined that it was dramatic effect please?

No seriously, tell me who said 'this is dramatic effect' I checked the calculation, I checked all the threads on Scooby Doo (Either the verse or any of the characters involved on said feat) and yet I found no such thing.

And to quote Kep when asked if the feat was applicable to their AP

Kepekley23 said:
Of course it would. Only way this could happen is if the energy of their fight shifted the tectonic plates beneath Japan to trigger an earthquake powerful enough to do this.

Lightbuster30 said:
You do realize that was after he made the calc, and months before this diwngrade? Opinions changem
What is that even supposed to mean?

That is not an opinion, that's literally an answer to a question, there is no opinion.

Simple as that, not to mention that this is pretty much ignoring everything else I mentioned on my answers.

WeeklyBattles said:
6-C is being removed, the Black Samurai has a tier 8 feat that needs to be calced that would only scale to Shaggy when he was amped by the Sword of Fate
Would you be willing to ask some calc group members if they are willing to handle it?

So... am I being completely ignored?

Like, seriously?

Okay, this is pissing me off really, is almost as if everyone was ignoring my points, but this is ridiculous.

Can someone calc the storm feat instead then?

That or accept scaling to Flash on the comics.

Black Samurai have a feat of destroying a wood bridge in one swing, cleaving easily through like, 3 or 4 trees without problem, can summon lightning (Which is supposedly 8-C+ or whatever)

The previous reasoning for their AP was a KE calculation

So, I ran through some quick pixelscaling and calc'ed the Green Dragon's length at 61.3m, and also got a KE of 8-C+ (0.2 tons shy of baseline High 8-C) and a Transonicspeed for it. This scales to the Black Samurai, who fought a prime G.D, and clashed swords with it while it was dashing, and the majority of the result scales to Shaggy and Scooby.

I don't think that we automatically scale weather manipulation to physical power.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that we automatically scale weather manipulation to physical power.
we kinda do, at least in RWBY we do.

See Raven Branwe and Cinder Fall

I think that Storm is the only one who isn't scaled to physical power.

by the way, shouldn't Black Samurai have Massively Hypersonic attacks with Weather Manipulation (Since he can summon thunders and the like?)

We don't for either of them, we had to prove that the energy went into their physical and magical attacks which it does

@Nyukira They scale it to physicals because its actually proven and it was argued for over multiple long threads. You need to prove that the storm he made scales to physicals.

Thunder isnt MHS

WeeklyBattles said:
@Nyukira They scale it to physicals because its actually proven and it was argued for over multiple long threads. You need to prove that the storm he made scales to physicals.
Didn't know that

WeeklyBattles said:
Thunder isnt MHS
I meant lightning, my bad.

also bump

Well, I agree with Weekly here, but we seem to need some calc group help.

Nothing suggests the Black Samurai made that storm. It was probably for dramatic effect.

They should still be way above tier 9\8 though. The clash between the Black Samurai and the Green Dragon was said to have trembled the heavens and the earth. Even if we pick the most lowballed option, it still has to mean the battlefield around them shook noticeably.

Okay. Would you be willing to handle this?

bump

btw, can anyone check that thread I made? Here

I also found a possible 9-A feat for normal Shaggy and Scooby (caused by a normal human in clothes, so it could be scalable to Fred and the others, I think? Idk)

@Kepekley23

Would you be willing to evaluate appropriate scaling for the Scooby Doo characters?

made a blog about the shaking stuff feat, I assume is pretty wrong and off the deal, but then again, I am not a member of the calculation members here

I have been wondering about Shaggy's resistance because a lot of them seem overblown. Shaggy's fire resistance comes from him riding through a cave that is on fire. How is that fire resistance? Batman and other characters have done similar feats and it is concidered nothing at all.So why does Shaggy have said abilities?

I can't find the video, but they were shot twice with these fireballs.

One in their ass (Both Scooby and Shaggy), and other when Shaggy is surfing (The shot hit him and it sent himm away, but no burn damage or anything like that.)

Can somebody ask Kepekley23 to comment here again? We probably need his help to straighten this out.

I think the most logical option is rollbacking them to the old 8-C+ ratings based on the Green Dragon's KE.

I am fine with rolling back their statistics, but would prefer a calculation of the clash between the samurai and the dragon, if possible.

A footnote about why we don't use the storm feat would be useful as well.

WeeklyBattles said:
But that would only be for them with the sword, what would their base stats be?
Shaggy beat up bikers who hurt ghost robot dinosaurs, so 9-B seems fine? I think theirs an old comic from the 70s where Fred beats up an Alligator too, which is probably around that level.

Thank you for the help.

So is anybody willing to adjust the profiles accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back