• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally two characters are moveing on and now he needs to fight a massive mech next round

Who would win?

Haxy light novel character from one of the poster-books of haxy light novels?

A bug who punch good.

Honestly, it may be removed if someone more knowledgeable on Ranga’s verse comes along. After all, the only thing keeping Scizor from losing is the fact that the Fearhax is resisted by Will.

Eh, we don’t just remove things because someone “knowledge disagrees.”
We already had the fear-hax debate, most people sided with us.

Close or contested debates aren’t grounds for removal.

I differ. If someone clearly is overexaggerating or underestimating someone’s capabilities, that’s completely fair grounds to remove it. Even if 7/0 people agree in a match between Goku and Mewtwo for Goku’s favor, it doesn’t change that Mewtwo has thought-based Mindhax and wasn’t brought up, therefore meaning the match would have to be removed and wouldn’t be added. The same would be applicable to this match- if Ranga clearly has Fearhax that would work on Scizor, the match would be removed.

But the hax was fought up here, unlike in your example. An argument was proposed against it, and people agreed with the counter.
We would not remove it because someone else disagrees with the hax not working, which is what you proposed by “if the fear worked on Scizor.”
This what what people disagreed with by voting on Scizor, so the addition is valid.
Someone who disagrees, well disagreeing after the fact doesn’t invalidate the other opinion.

While that is true, what I’m saying is that it may be removed if someone with clear evidence shows it. I.e Ranga clearly Fearhaxing someone known for their immense willpower or something. While disagreeing doesn’t invalidate the opinion, evidence does.
Note that I’m not saying I disagree the results, I’m saying that if Ranga gets some pretty solid Fearhax feats in later expansions of his Media, or something such as Mindhax that would completely invalidate Scizor’s Wincons, it would be totally valid for the match to be removed.

Back