• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scion CRT (At least it was until I kept adding stuff, again)

Apeironaxim

He/Him

This time Scion gets some changes, for both Scion key and Warrior Entity

Scion:

The only new hax Scion gets is self Power Modification for being able to adjust his attacks to get through defense that stopped him before, as well as the fact he modifies Shards before sending them out.

Also I couldn't find something that would count under Weapon Creation for Scion, so unless someone can bring an instance of it, it should be removed.

Warrior Entity:

i made it ugly af So because of that CRT to try and stop people from just slapping "All the verse powers" on the appropriate characters, I decided I would bite the bullet and do it for Scion. As also said in that CRT, it's not really expected to put down every power, just ones that are notable enough to be put on the profile. Since there's a lot of powers in Worm, if I happened to miss any notable ones, feel free to tell me, while also preferably also linking the relevant chapter and/or copy and pasting their power explanation to make it easier.

Much simpler though is a change to its range.
Multiversal (3016, a Cauldron subject, could materialize almost infinite attacks by leveraging the actions of every possible version of himself)
Being changed to:
Interdimensional (Has several abilities that can affect every single universe at once, of which there are at least 10^90, if not many more. Can act as a bridge between every universe and manipulate different possible versions of others and himself. Exists as a 4-D and can move in 4-D directions. Can acess Shardspace, which exists beyond the reach of 4-D movement)

He should also have MFTL+ speed due to going from outside the Virgo cluster to Earth in 2 years, and also logically scaling above Secondhand. Entities are straight up said to ignore and not care about the laws that limit the speed of light:
Two beings spiraled through an airless void, past suns, stars and moons. They rode the ebbs and flows of gravity, ate ambient radiation and light and drew on other things I couldn’t perceive. They slipped portions of themselves in and out of reality to reshape themselves. Push further into this reality to ride the pull of one planet, shift into another to ride that slingshot momentum, or to find some other source of momentum elsewhere. Ten thousand thousands of each of the two entities existed simultaneously, complemented each other, drew each other forward. They shrugged off even the physical laws that limited the movement of light, moving faster with every instant. The only thing that slowed them was their own desire to stay close, to keep each other in sight and match their speeds. Yet somehow this movement was graceful, fluid, beautiful even. Two impossible creatures moving in absolute harmony with the universe, leaving a trail of essence in their wakes.
And it was alive. A living thing. She knew without having to think about it, each of those echoes or extensions of the entity was as much a part of a connected whole as her hand or nose was to her. Each was something this living entity was aware of, controlled and moved with intent and purpose. As though it existed and extended into those possible selves all at once. It’s dying, she thought. The outermost extensions of the creature were flaking off and breaking into fragments as it swam through an emptiness without air, not moving but sinuously adjusting its self through the existences that held the echoes, shrinking away here and swelling there, carrying itself away at a speed that outpaced light. In its wake, flakes and fragments sloughed off of the entity like seeds from an impossibly large karahindiba, or dandelion, in a steady wind. Seeds more numerous than all the specks of dirt across all the Earth.

Endbringers:

Resistance to Deconstruction should be given to Endbringers due to Particulate's gun, which seems to turn things into dust, not working on Behemoth
Kismet said something to Particulate, and the tinker drew a gun from a holster with an excess of care.

Then he fired. There was no beam, no projectile. There was only a corridor, three feet across, carved into the earth, and plumes of dust.

We backed away, Kismet coughing as he caught some of it. Particulate, a tinker with a narrow, overlong bald head, said something in his language, almost musical, humorous. He glanced at me, his eyes covered by goggles, his mouth covered by a fabric that hugged every wrinkle of his lower face, as though it were a micron thick, and smiled. I could see the contours of his teeth and gums behind the strange fabric.

“Battery,” Kismet said, stopping to cough, “is dead. Three shots. Tried two on Behemoth, didn’t work. He likes that it was useful.”

Either resistance to memory manip applying to all Endbringers, or a feat for Behemoth's senses specifically, whichever is decided to be best, since I could see it going both ways
The effect ended just as Behemoth moved on to other targets. Another Yàngbǎn member was struck down.

And, inexplicably, he continued his lightning strike, carrying over to the far end of the street.

There was a yelp, and I could see Imp, all at once, sheltered by a wall that was shrinking in size with every second the blast continued. She held the Yàngbǎn member who’d strayed too far away from our main group in her arms.

He’d seen her. Sensed her. And now, behind a wall no more than three feet high, she had nowhere to run.

Ok, so Leviathan has a calc for his speed and AP which has two ends. I'm assuming the higher end was accepted, as that is where High 8-C comes from, and that the calc members who approved it changed their names which removed their comments. However, in his speed for swimming, he has both ends listed
I don't really see a reason to use both ends at the same time, so Supersonic+ should be removed, as that is the value that comes from the lower end, which is not the (seemingly) accepted end

Misc:

Nonexistent Physiology (She is a void in reality)
This is currently on Siberian's page with no source/reference. I tried doing a quick look through to find something like this, but I didn't have any luck. So, unless evidence of NEP is brought up, and can be determined to actually be NEP and not just a fancy way of saying she's immune to physics or something, then NEP should be removed from Siberian's profile

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Was able to hold up the Cauldron base until the structure completely gave way, and plays a key role in fighting against Behemoth, Leviathan, and the Simurgh. When redirected by Behemoth, one of her punches shattered the earth around him and made it noticeably sink, bringing down an unstable three-story building in the process[11])
This one is super minor, but still just bugs me a bit. Alexandria currently has no concrete reason for High 8-C. The Cauldron base feat is 8-C+, fighting the Endbringers technically wouldn't be High 8-C by itself, and the redirected punch feat has no calc. Really simple, just add she fought and hurt Echidna, and is stronger than Lung when he did his High 8-C, assuming she is, and that such a statement exists. If not, then just the Echidna bit should be enough

This is currently on Siberian's page with no source/reference. I tried doing a quick look through to find something like this, but I didn't have any luck. So, unless evidence of NEP is brought up, and can be determined to actually be NEP and not just a fancy way of saying she's immune to physics or something, then NEP should be removed from Siberian's profile
Screenshot_20220408-201654_Chrome.jpg

Comes from this. Snare 13.10.

Still isn't NEP though, it's just saying the Siberian isn't formed when Manton's power is used and when she's used she is.

I see, so that's where it comes from. And yeah, def not NEP

What do you think of everything else?

The effect ended just as Behemoth moved on to other targets. Another Yàngbǎn member was struck down.

And, inexplicably, he continued his lightning strike, carrying over to the far end of the street.

There was a yelp, and I could see Imp, all at once, sheltered by a wall that was shrinking in size with every second the blast continued. She held the Yàngbǎn member who’d strayed too far away from our main group in her arms.

He’d seen her. Sensed her. And now, behind a wall no more than three feet high, she had nowhere to run.
regarding the Behemoth part, which do you think fits better? A resistance to memory manip, even one of Imp's level, for Endbringers, or a feat for Behemoth's senses specifically? Or a 3rd option if you come to a diff conclusion

Back