• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Franklin Richards

Bump.

..... Oh boy.

There is suppose to be a massive revision one of these two which would turn this into a stomp in one of their directions...

Franklin should oneshot here. He has the skill , power, and durability to shrug off her best blows. If he gets a clean hit in, which he should due to massive speed advantage, it would completely destroy her because she has human durability .

At first, before doing this thread, i believed Franklin would win, but considering Wanda's full range of abilities when she altered multiple realities, i guessed she could maybe be a match to adult Franklin. Your vote is for Franklin i assume (and in the speed side, it's equalized so this shouldn't be a factor). Besides, i didn't know of any possible revisions, there is a new feat or something?

Sorry for the delay .

Not really. Franklin's combat experience trumps Wanda's by a lot. Plus, Franklin is far more casual on the scale than Wanda is.

The Chaos Wave has shown High 1-B feats. Franklin has shown a few High 1-B feats and statements , and the Regular Celestials were treated as High 1-B from post-Hickman's Run to Ultimates + Beyond. I have a thread discussing this ... Here .

In my honest opinion, we should wait until this gets fully addressed before making a versus thread involving either of them.

Back