• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch Respect Thread [ Including Jaspers, Jamie , FR , and possibly more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think "myriad aspects of space and time" is high 1-B

it just means a particular part or feature of space time

Example is how matter bends the geometry of space time, that is an aspect of space time

Roma-fantastic-four
3221970-7968593221-27182
YP2fMkv d
All 3 [ Sorry I thought it was 2 ] of these take place in the same series of comics . Reality meaning one Universe wouldn't make sense, considering she isn't just the guardian of one universe, she's the guardian of all myriad aspects of time and space in the Omniverse as shown directly during Abraxas Arc . Destroying " Everything " would mean the above, especially supporting the fact Franklin was stated to be capable of destroying the Multiverse outright in the handbook that goes with this comic series.
This is consistent with how the Celestials were treated as in Ultimates + Beyond, and their Multiversal Feats from Hickman and above.

@Sandman... If it said just all myriad aspect of time & space... And that was it... I would agree wholeheartedly. However.. It said " All the myriad aspects of time and space of the Omniverse " . That implies something far different.

There's still the problem Franklin was stated twice as capable of destroying the Multiverse in the handbooks that tie in with the Boundless Multiverse statement.

It could be, yes, but that would recquire some heavy speculations and like Ant said, we need concrete evidence

The problem is that the meaning of the term omniverse shifts from story to story. In the Captain Britain context it usually just means the parallel universes patrolled by the Captain Britain Corps, and Roma herself has never outright demonstrated particularly high degrees of power. In fact, she has been defeated by a fairly low-tier entity in the Adversary.

I mean the handbooks flat out state he has the power to destroy the Multiverse. We have to assume she meant Multiverse / Omniverse as Everything, as context wise and what we know she knows it would not make any sense whatsoever , and the handbook heavily supports that more than he can destroy one universe. If he could, he wouldn't have had enough power to create a version of Galactus that damaged Abraxas & Boundless Multiverse Eternity in the same issue. Remember you guys said twice the Boundless Multoverse feat is a High 1-B one. Another implied statement.

That is understandable. However, inconsistencies are a thing. Celestials' AP is a very good example. It is why i planned on a variable tier of 2-A, possibly High 1-B for anyone who scales to destroying Captain Britain's Multiverse because it's definition changes so much.

Matthew Schroeder , someone debatably as knowledgable as both of you involving Marvel, said Captain Britain's " Every plane of Reality " is a High 1-B feat many times, even as recent as this year. All I did was utilize that to help determine their tier.

I felt that was concrete enough. Concrete ? They are never going to say " Franklin can destroy the Multiverse , which has Infinite Spatio-Temporal Dimensions " ... Ever. We just have to use what they give us.

I'll drip the stuff about Roma herself being that strong. Albeitbshe does actually draw power from Citadel & Otherworld, she hasn't directly shown any feats on that level.

Abraxas and the Nullifier likely need to be updated. Probably Galactus and Franklin as well, but again, the degrees of Franklin's, Galactus', and the Celestials' power varies enormously from story to story, so I am not sure how to handle it.

However, Roma definitely does not seem to be anywhere near High 1-B.

I'm hoping I am not overwhelming you Ant. I am also trying to come to a logical conclusion on how to handle them.

Thank you for understanding.

I agree she hasn't shown any feats. Most of it, even if it was, would likely be due to prep time and using the Celestial Nullifier.

Well, Matthew said that he will get more time for the various Marvel revisions soon (mainly the speed levels, the cosmic entities, the demons and the skyfathers).

@Sandman31

Would you be interested in updating the Scarlet Witch's profile, since you said that she did not directly launch the chaos wave, it was just a side-effect.

Ok, should we put a note on her page?

Also, the justification for her tier doesnt sound 2-C to me

Do you have any suggestions for how the page should be modified? Is Low 2-C more appropriate?

I think so, she only rewrote 616 and even though she affected the multiverse, I dont think that's enough for 2-C or higher as you need to destroy universes to be 2-C, not merely affecting it

Probably a note why Wanda shouldnt be upgrade because of the Chaos Wave, as it was only a result of her tampering with reality and isnt something that she can control or created

Okay. I can unlock the page for you if you wish.

Note: Please refrain from upgrading Scarlet Witch based on the effect of the Chaos Wave. The Chaos Wave was not created nor controlled by Wanda and it was merely a side effect of her tampering with the 616 reality

Is this ok?

That should be fine, but you need to adjust her statistics as well.

The Phoenix Force will likely get massive upgrades once Matthew gets the time to revise the cosmic entities.

Ok for Scarlet Witch, ignoring the chaos wave, these are the feats we can use

- The Marvel Offical Website confirms that Scarlet Witch, using the House of M, warped/transformed the entire Marvel Universe [ Likely High 1-B range and AP ] .

Dont think this is High 1-B, this was only referring to main Marvel universe aka 616 so low 2-C

- Wanda's power zipped through billions of dimensions and worlds ,and has offically weaved through all there is [ At least 2-C Range, likely Far Higher Range, to a Unknown extent ]

low 2-C, worlds to just worlds/planets and dimensions most likely refers to pocket universes and not spatial dimensions

- Her powers affected all of creation [ At least 2-C to 2-A , likely Far Higher range ]

low 2-C

-Her powers affected all the realities [ At least 2-B to 2-A AP and range ]

Dont think this is 2-A feat, or else we'll have 2-A odin as affecting =/= creating or destroying, which is the requirement for 2-A and 2-B

What do you think? maybe at least low 2-C?

You can handle it if you wish. I do not have the time.

Thank you.

I will unlock The Infinite Man as well. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Regardless, if you have something planned, it would be much easier if you just show the scans that you have found, rather than add walls of text of speculation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back