• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch Respect Thread [ Including Jaspers, Jamie , FR , and possibly more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet witch by zudartslee-d8vttn6
Debatably the Most Powerful Mage in History , along with a few others , finally has a Respect Thread(s) . I'll only use their strongest feats for this one, which there are a handful that I'm certain most are not aware of .I won't be implying what tier I believe they falls under, but in brackets will explain what I believe the Scan shows in words, whether it's Tier, Range, or Hax ] and such... That is for you guys to figure out . I'll let you guys know what I believe later on [ Keep in mind the majority was due to a casual display of power ]
Also keep in mind that statements are more shown for Franklin, Scarlet Witch , Jaspers , and others than raw feats, so expect only Raw Statements rather than anything else [ This will be updated daily ] :

- The Marvel Offical Website confirms that Scarlet Witch, using the House of M, warped/transformed the entire Marvel Universe [ Likely High 1-B range and AP ] .

- Wanda's power zipped through billions of dimensions and worlds ,and has offically weaved through all there is [ At least 2-C Range, likely Far Higher Range, to a Unknown extent ]

- Her powers affected all of creation [ At least 2-C to 2-A , likely Far Higher range ]

-Her powers affected all the realities [ At least 2-B to 2-A AP and range ]

- Her powers will consume all Creation [ Considering it's Roma who says it : 2-A to High 1-B Range and AP ]

- Transformed all of Otherworld effortlessly , and alsodestroying all the Dimensions . Otherworld has been stated to be a Pan-Dimensional Realm . It also contains the Citadel, which is connected to all planes of Existence , and The Energy Matrix, which was confirmed to Collapse All Planes of Reality upon it's Destruction [ Likely High 1-B range and AP ] .

- Effortlessly defeated Roma , and described her power to be all her titles are implied to be, and more . Roma's pocket dimesion / personal realm is a Realm that encompasses All of Existence . Heroes Reborn shows that Roma keeps track of all the myriad aspects of time and space , so All of existence = All possible myriad aspects of Time and Space, which would imply higher-dimensions are included . All of Existence, all It's myriad aspects of time and , and all dimensions,are all just a chess-board game from where she is , and someone with her powers became the Omni-God of the Omniverse , implying she exists in a Higher-Dimension above the Multiverse and all of it . WIzard Merlyn has a debatably 1-A feat as well , but it's likely an outlier . Also has showto have complete control over Eternity & Infinity . [ 2-A or High 1-B AP ] .

- With the "No More Mutants" statement: Pushed back The Pushed back The Phoenix Force beyond time and space beyond time and space, which was heavily implied to be the full entity . Keep in mind in the Excalibur Comics, where she is usually encountered by Merlyn and Roma, Phoenix has shown a High 1-B feat [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Roma theorized it would reach the farthest reaches of Imagination, across sundered planes , Sublimity, even to the Ascensio , which is likely above any previous level Roma was involved with [ Possibly High 1-B AP and Range ]

- Meggan had the Powers of the Otherworld, Earth , and the Pan-Dimensional Powers of the Beyond , but it could only forestall a incredibnly small portion of the Chaos Wave, not destroy it , as shown here [ 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range ]

- Chtlon , who was hyped for giving Wanda her powers during the House of M fiasco, and here as well . For reference: Chtlon lives in a time beyond time, and a place beyond place . It is described as the Underbelly of Creation , Shadow that creeps behind God , however implied that such concepts cannot describe his essence/existence . Chtlon was actually harming Multi-Eternity and was going to kill him . [ Likely High 1-B ]

Jaspers
Sir james jaspers by apemantus

( Like FR, the majority of his "feats" are statements of some kind , so I need to find statements to determine tier . Don't expect direct feats, as like Scarlet and Franklin Richards, he doesn't really have any that does him true justice )

- Fury would've ended all of Existence [ Due to above, either 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range ]

- Again noted their [ Fury's and Jaspers' ] power could've destroyed the Omniverse/Multiverse of Excalibur [ Due to Excalibur's Cosmology.... This is either 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range ] .

- Another statement of being capable of destroying the Omniverse / Multiverse [ Either 2-A or High 1-B ]

- Another statement of the Omniverse/Multiverse being in danger due to Jury & Jaspers [ Either 2-A or High 1-B ] .

Jamie Braddock

83d2a9dfd650e542298e31f79a4b76d8

( The strongest of the Braddocks ... Debatably speaking )

- To Jamie, the entire world is made of strings for him to manipulate [ Also, remember te girl in the mask.... She is very important for Franklin Richards later on ] : 2-A or High 1-B

- Has enough raw power to re-create and control The Fury , something supposedly only Jaspers could've done prior [ Either 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Manipulated the White Hot Room , which is described as the Heart of the Phoenix and the Center of Creation . However, they described the Hot Room as being above and beyond the reach of the Warp , and inside the M'krann Crystal , which despite this theoretically being a High 1-B Portrayal ... It is a Nexus of All Realities, making it 2-A, possibly High 1-B AP and Range [ Has access to the M'krann Crystal , which would give it 2-A. However, Matthew recently foretold there may be evidence of the M'krann Crystal actually being High 1-B... So I'll leave this as 2-A, possibly High 1-B until further notice. ] .

- Saves the Excalibur group from the First of the Fallen's Realm , whose comparable to the Full Phoenix Force [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

Franklin Richards :

Main-qimg-94597b963977cef1e6420646bc1b5362-c
" Technically " Marvel's most powerful Mutant

( Let me get the elephant out of the room: He only has 3 direct feats that are Universal in-canon , those he's above Low 2-C . Everything else is purely statements, which I'm going to provide full context for in a moment to show how inconsistent Celestial and Franklin's portrayal is throughout his appeareances ) :

-Stated to have overloaded Gatecrasher's Module with a casual psychic cry , which was said to be Impossible and met many powerful entities & places without it ever breaking due to power of siad realm/entity . Gatecrasher's Module has encountered the likes of Jamie Braddock, Mad Jim Jaspers , Roma , Starlight Citadel , and other 2-A's/High 1-B's and haven't once been shown to even affect the Module. Due to Roma's location being at the Center of Creation , and where she was at she can view all aspects of time and space, this feat is at least tier 2 to tier 1 range This makes the actual potency of Franklin's casual telekentic cry >>>> Mad Jim Jaspers , Roma , and Jamie [ 2-A or High 1-B AP . At least 2-A Range ] .

- The Celestials were shown to have created a weapon hat could stalemate the Phoenix Force . Franklin is their consistent equal [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Stated outright as the most powerful Mutant at the time [ 2-A or High 1-B via scaling to Jaspers & Scarlet Witch ]

- Roma straight up states that she believes the Celestials are All-Powerful, and Little Franklin [ Still not Hickman's Run BTW is their equal] . This would mean that the Celestials ridiculously dwarf any prior threat to the Captain Corps . Considering the feats Roma, Scarlet Witch , Jaspers & Jamie showed... this alone is impressive [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Stated in a Captain Britain/Excalibur handbook that his power can destroy the Multiverse [ 2-A or High 1-B ]

- Is described as a Threat too powerful to ignore and a danger to the Omniverse by Roma . Only people prior who was a threat to the entire Omniverse in Captain Britain's corps was Jaspers & Witch , both who are heavily implied as Multiversal+ or High Hyperversal + [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Stated to be a Threat to All that Exists , in a series of comics where Roma is seen a few scans prior later looking at all the myriad aspects of time and space .

- Gaea was stated to be Chaos King's most powerful foe / greatest foe , meaning the two are likely somewhat comparable , and gave Hercules the power to hold his own against Chaos King . Gaea was also described as The True Font of Creation, in which all Gods use her powers . All of the Elder Gods created the Crossroads, which was not only stated to be connected to Everywhere in Existence , but also was stated to be connected to Infinite Dimensions . Said Gaea at her prime was absolutely fearful of the Celestials , implying her vast inferiority [ High 1-B AP ] .

- While an outlier to the Watchers , the Celestials have been shown to be able to fight on every Layer of Existence even in their earlier appearances [ Despite the Outlier for The Watchers , it has been shown as a High 1-B Feat ] .

- Onslaught efffortlessly curbstomped the Phoenix Force , Onslaught had Franklin's powers at the time [ 2-A or High 1-B ] . .

- Someone with a fodder Celestials' powers can destroy the very structure of the Multiverse [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Hurt Multi-Eternity [ Who was fused with Infinity ] , while Valeria was around him . Valeria stated that his powers are heavily dampened as long as she is around , meaning the fact was from a far weaker Franklin . In said comics, Roma stated Eternity was Everything that is, was , or ever will be , and was a Boundless Multiverse at the time . Roma in Heroes Reborn is flat-out stated to be watching with all myriad aspects of time and space , so this would mean that the Multi-Eternity seen in said comic is either tier 2 or tier 1, thought it is much more pointing towards tier 1 here . [ 2-A or High 1-B ]

-He was implied to be a threat to all by Uatu . Now, let's look at context for a second before one 'brushes this off' as Hyperbole . This is the same comic where a moment prior they restarted Multi-Eternity, turning back Everything that Was, and he was referred to as a Boundless Multiverse . So All in this case would definitely equal 2-A or High 1-B, as said comic also was referencing all the myriad aspects of time and space. Also they flat out stated he could end the Multiverse too, making him definitely a threat to Multiverse/Omniverse . [ 2-A or High 1-B ] .

- Celestials in Ultimates, which is a direct tie in to Franklin to his past events in Hickman's Run , fought the Dark Celestials / Aspirants . whom are capable of fighting head to head with Lifebringer Galactus, and said Regular Celestials was stated to have created the Multiverse in Ultimates , which was confirmed at several points to be High 1-B . Lifebringer Galactus has the 6th Eternity as his heart . Lifebringer, who the Regular Celestials and Aspirants scale to , was able to harm Chaos and Order on the highest level of existence . Lifebringer should be ridiculously superior to Maximum Potential Unrestricted Galactus, who was stated to have the potential to devour all of time and space , and Incomprehensibly superior to a almost Dead Eternity , who can resist the First Firmanent , whose consistently shown as High 1-B . The 6th Eternity was the creator of the Junction to Everywhere and creator of All Scientific Concepts and Realms in Marvel .The Junction of Everywhere was confirmed prior to be a High 1-B feat . The Multiverse runs on Superstrings & Quantum Mechanics . Realms outside the Multiverse [ High 1-B ] is still inside of Eternity . [ High 1-B AP and Range ]

-Stated to be able to capable of playing with the Superstructure of Everything like it was a Toy . Context wise, according to the very scan they were referring to the Multiverse / All of Existence . Secret Wars is a DIRECT Continuation of UIltimates and references it several times [ Maker referencing the other Reed making the Multiverse , which is High 1-B , and , which as portrayed above , It also means that Franklin Richards reshaped everything that was destroyed by the Beyonders , with the same picture references Ultimates directly, which means Franklin was shaping and playing loose with the entire Multiverse, granting him High 1-B directly . I know it contradicts it by saying he's Universal, but Al Swing tends to do so anyways. Plus, he did so with Eternity and the like, and they still have High 1-B portrayals . It sort of proves that Franklin is an insanely casual High 1-B [ High 1-B AP and Range ] .

-Celestials were called the Architect of All Creation ( 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range )

- One Celestials' strength was stated to have "ripped the fabric of the Multiverse " ( 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range )

- A Child with Celestial Level Potential , effortlessly defeated the Goblin Force / Goblin Quee , who prior to this absorbed the Full Extent of the Phoenix Force . Due to him being Celestial Level, Franklin should at least be comparable.

- The Nexus of All Realities , was implied to have been subonsciously re-created by Child Franklin Richards , which was then proven later ,by stating he was warping Man-Thing's Nexus of All Realities into his subconsciousness . [ 2-A or High 1-B because the Nexus gave enough power to defeat someone amped by the full Phoenix Force ] .

- Should be far far stronger than the Cosmic Cube portrayed in Ultimates and afterward.It was stated that a non-charged Cosmic Cube has a power of Infinite Realities, and the full power could destroy all of reality [ Considering 2-A wasn't implied to be all of reality ... It was likely a High 1-B feat ] ,

This is far too messy for me to find the time to properly evaluate. My apologies.

There would be an awful lot of links to check through, but you can ask Matthew if you wish.

Well, you can try. Sandman31 might also be able to help.

Saw my name, I wont be able to look into all of it now because I'm going out

but about the scarlet witch affectinng Creation/omniverse thing

The Chaos Wave that affected all of creation wasnt created by Wanda, when Scarlet Witch replaced 616 with the House of M reality, she accidentally tore open a rift in time and space and unleashed a wave of chaotic temporal energies that slammed into countless alternate realities, breaking down the barriers between Universes and causing untold destruction wherever it went. The Chaos Wave eventually washed up onto The Starlight Citadel and crushed it killing Roma in the process who, despite all her power, was unable to hold it back.

So all that happened was SW accidentally tore open a rift in space time that unleashed the Chaos Wave but the Chaos wave itself wasnt created by wanda

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785485-14uncanny_x_men462_32.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785486-47uncanny_x_men465_12.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785487-47uncanny_x_men465_30.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785489-47uncanny_x_men465_36.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785490-47uncanny_x_men465_37.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785491-47uncanny_x_men465_38.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785492-47uncanny_x_men465_40.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785493-47uncanny_x_men465_42.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98212/1785494-47uncanny_x_men465_46.jpg

Sorry for the scan dump but I dont agree with upgrading Scarlet Witch on that basis

Nah, Scarlet Witch doesnt deserve credit for what the Chaos Wave has done, sure its a result of her using her powers but all she did was tore open a hole in space-time that let the chaos wave in

It's just like when the Next and Superman made a hole in space-time that let the Oblivion Shadow in, obviously they are not "metaversal" because of that

Also, Chthon was never mentioned in HoM, he doesnt have anything to do with SW HoM feats

Wanda was born with her own power. Chthon gave her his magical potential. This, however, was only to prepare himself for when he was going to take over earth. The plan was to use Wanda's body for its powers and abilities and then take over it later. So all Chthon did was give Wanda her potential for magic, marking her as a potential vessel for the future

Anyway, Chthon did later take over Wanda's body and power but at the end Chthon was stomped easily and fled because he was afraid of Demogorge The God-Eater

Also , you should ask Matthew or we wont get anywhere

Given that Matthew is busy, I think that your analysis of the issue should be enough, if I accept it, which I do.

What, if any changes do you think should be made to the Scarlet Witch profile?

Ouch. Your analysis makes sense... But I do hate to see all the work about the Chaos Wave go to waste. Is there anyone that scales to the Chaos Wave directly or indirectly ?

What exactly should be done about the Celestials & Franklin next ? I believe they are the more contradictory stuff than the Chaos Wave . The others I believe are fairly simple in comparison and can be easily changed and worked out [ I won't upload any scans yet as they are already in my first post ] :

- Regular Celestials fought the Aspirants in a 'War' [ Implying they didn't get oneshotted ], it was a good fight [The Regular Celestials also managed to harm Firmanent as well with their powers and weapons ] , who later fought Life Bringer Galactus in a hardpressed battle . Liferbringer was shown to be High 1-B and is planning on being upgraded soon .

-Keep in mind Captain Britain's Multiverse was treated several times as High 1-B , such as with Otherworld being called Pan-Dimensional , Beyonders Realm being called Pan-Dimensional , Otherworld stated as being connected to all dimensions of reality ,all infintie planes of existence, etc.

- Roma said that Franklin can destroy everything, even when in the said series of scans in the same issue she shows she is looking/observing at " All the myriad aspects of time and space ", which seems High 1-B at first glance , as it implies all the possible variations involving time and space, all the higher-dimensions and realities . Keep in mind this was before he offically fought the Celestials in Hickman's Run .

- Abraxas threatened all the myriad aspects of time and space / the entire Multiverse & was the equal to a Boundless Multiverse of Eternity . The Galactus who was revived by Franklin mostly [ Valeria indeed said that Franklin did "all the work" ] actually hurt Abraxas while grabbing the Ultimate Nullfiier . This is consistent with FR & Valeria harming a fused Multi-Infinity & Eternity just before Galactus was summoned by them . The Galactus even said while harming him w/o the UN ' You are weak and you are nothing ' .

-He [Franklin] was also stated by Roma in a issue as capable of destroying the Multiverse explicitly in that same series as the " All the myriad aspects of time and space " quote . Also the fact that she even felt Franklin's cry from a place that could view all the myriad aspects of time and space should get a range upgrade.

Main-qimg-94597b963977cef1e6420646bc1b5362-c
" Technically " Marvel's most powerful Mutant

Bump.
So... For Franklin, since I want to address his new tier description :

Attack Potency : High Hyperversal Level ( By emitting a psychic cry , was stated by Roma to be capable of destroying Everything , in a comic that portrayed the Multiverse as All the Myriad Aspects of Time and Space . Captain Britain Corps , due to his psychic cry, feared that he could destroy the Multiverse in the same sets of comics . Harmed Multi-Eternity . With some assistance from Valeria, can summon Galactus ,who immediately harmed Abraxas and viewed him as nothing in compariso with the new power he was given . Abraxas is the anti-thesis to Multi-Eternity and oneshotted Roma , who views all of existence / all myriad aspects of time and space as nothing but a chessboard game. Due to being stated as the equal of the Celestials, should be comparable to the Celestials from the Ultimates, who fought on par with the Aspirants , who later fought equally with Lifebringer Galactus & was stated to have created the Multiverse in Ultimates , which the Multiverse in Ultimates is treated as High 1-B . )

Also, I'm iffy about Roma being High 1-B despite her title as the guardian of the omniverse

Oh... A shame.

About Roma : They stated in a previous scan that ' Her power is all her title implies to be and more ' , and Otherworld Merlyn literally created The Otherworld, and Roma is supposed to be comparable. Also the ' All of existence as a chess-board game ' sort of implies that too, both Roma and Merlyn see Existence in that manner .

Are you good about Franklin & Celestials being High 1-B at least based on what I posted prior ?

Tbh basically a good portion of the Marvel profiles on this site need a revision eventually.

Cool thread, although like Sandman said I'm sketchy on Roma. I don't remember reading anything implying she's at that kind of cosmic power level, though it's been years since I've read anything with her in it.

Hmm... I am sure yet somewhat unsure of this as well... Hopefully these scans I've gathered imply otherwise [ Thank you guys SO much for the support ] :

Exnergy-matrix-excalibur
- This scan sort of implies that she had control over the Multiverse using the Energy Matrix, a energy source that she has quite often. Even without it, she flat-out stated she uses the power of Otherworld and Starlight Citadel, two realms that have High 1-B portrayals throughout Captain Britain's comic.

Roma's Realm
- This is the very nature of Roma's Realm. It encompasses all of existence

Created Otherworld
- Directly implied Merlyn, Roma's equal , created the Otherworld. It also implied Merlyn had more than enough power to re-create the Energy Matrix, which is connected to the entire Multiverse.

Roma's Hands guide the Omniverse
- Roma says " Her hands guide the Omniverse " ... meaning she physically controls the Multiverse/Omniverse of Captain Britain.

Merlin the Wise
- Merlin the Wise is one of his avatars[ The one next to last ... Compare him with the Merlyn shown here ... They are the same person ] ... The same one that appeared in The Doctor feat

Hopefully that helped. I can gather more info if you guys desire.

I see no implications whatsoever of a remotely High 1-B Roma in the scans that you provided, and Merlyn shapeshifting does not mean that he has avatars.

In fact, Roma was easily defeated by the Adversary, who is Low 2-C at best.

You honestly need to permanently stop with your frequent wild exaggerations and speculation without concrete evidence. It has turned very tiresome and time-consuming due to the relentless and repetitive nature.

- Meggan had the Powers of the Otherworld, Earth , and the Pan-Dimensional Powers of the Beyond , but it could only forestall a incredibnly small portion of the Chaos Wave, not destroy it , as shown here [ 2-A or High 1-B AP and Range ]

Dont think thats High 1-B, its just said that she draws power from those realms, that doesnt make her High 1-B though, even if those realm are possibly High 1-B

Drawing power from a higher dimensional realm doesnt make you higher dimensional, Shade from DC Comics draws his power from the realm of the Great Evil Beast but that doesnt make him 1-A

-With the "No More Mutants" statement: Pushed back The Pushed back The Phoenix Force beyond time and space beyond time and space, which was heavily implied to be the full entity . Keep in mind in the Excalibur Comics, where she is usually encountered by Merlyn and Roma, Phoenix has shown a High 1-B feat

She didnt push the Phoenix Force beyond time and space, it's just said that the Phoenix Force is an entity beyond time and space, and that it has been pushed and so in return the Phoenix Force is pushing back

Also, this has been told to me many times but planes of reality=/=dimensions

They can easily be just different aspects of the same reality, such as a physical plane, an astral plane, a mental plane, a spiritual plane, a conceptual plane, etc.

@Sandman31

Thank you for the help with evaluating this.

... Whelp. Sorry. Can we conclude this quickly so this can be closed without any more foolishness out of me ?

Also.. One final, last thing. I noticed you guys refused to talk about Franklin & The Celestials. Does that mean you guys agree with them being upgraded to High 1-B ... Or ?

No, it just means that we haven't had the time to inspect your many scans. I would appreciate more help from Sandman31 with doing so though.

Well... Ok. For one, I really just used " All the myriad aspects of time and space " likely could be interpreted as High 1-B, as later on he was stated as capable of destroying the Multiverse, which was also stated to be Boundless in the same series of comics. Basically this was the backbone of my argument for the upgrade. The rest was just the stuff we discussed earlier about what the Celestials were portrayed as during Ultimates back on the Lifebringer Upgrade thread. Debunk that successfully and I am pretty much sunk.

Well, I do not have the time. My apologies. However, I would appreciate help from Sandman31 and Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back