• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You need to see information from this link first

should make her profile but first we should scaling her own abilities in wandavision from and base AP and everything but upgrade her abilities scaling to every abilities in the infinity stone and her durability she can take AP from infinity stone and her speed should possibly higher

Wanda has lost vision from Absolute Points.
It is an event that must happen in every universe.
Just like what happened with Dr Strange.
So she found a way and disguised herself as the watcher to collect the infinity stone.
so that she could create a new timeline

Creating a new timeline is Low1-C

This is the profile that will be used

Agree:
darkphantom9805 FentyBeauty Yoazkk6188 AbaddonTheDisappointment Qawsedf234 LordGriffin1000

Neutral:

Dissagres:

Last edited:
If this game is canon wouldn't this have a case of reality fiction which would make it Low 1-A?
I'm not sure about low1-a, but what I'm sure of is that it's canon because the MCU official stated that he wanted to experience a new MCU location and time in virtual reality. And he also stated that the MCU has infinite possibilities. Of course, it's not just a straight line

I'm not sure about low1-a, but what I'm sure of is that it's canon because the MCU official stated that he wanted to experience a new MCU location and time in virtual reality. And he also stated that the MCU has infinite possibilities. Of course, it's not just a straight line
I heard that cases of reality fiction are now classified as 1-A although not sure how high into that

If this game is canon wouldn't this have a case of reality fiction which would make it Low 1-A?
Yes Mcu has reality fiction and this is stated canon and connected to the what if show
9376896-bb332291-5172-4655-aea8-01b61a6ed28c.jpeg

9376927-img_1766.jpg

The cosmology of the mcu needs an upgrade honestly

1-A and above stuff iirc requires R>F interactions with said “fictional” characters not being able to interact with “reality”. Since KEVIN was mentioned, just gotta ask, did She Hulk interact with him and access the real world by herself or through outside help I don’t recall.

1-A and above stuff iirc requires R>F interactions with said “fictional” characters not being able to interact with “reality”. Since KEVIN was mentioned, just gotta ask, did She Hulk interact with him and access the real world by herself or through outside help I don’t recall.
there was some error that allowed her to meta break into his world she hulk isn’t a limitation
9354777-ezgif-7-edd52ec7cd.gif

either way the cosmology is max tier

Are irl world along with all Disney products is connected to their story with various means where we fight alongside them

Pretty sure she used Breaking the Fourth Wall and Social Influencing Convinced K.E.V.I.N. to change the ending of her show

Pretty sure she used Breaking the Fourth Wall and Social Influencing Convinced K.E.V.I.N. to change the ending of her show
Nah I mean how did she access the “real” world. Cause doing it with just her own abilities is an anti feat for anything 1-A and up.
there was some error that allowed her to meta break into his world either way the cosmology is without max tier

Are irl world along with all Disney products is connected to their story with various means where we fight alongside them
That may be an anti feat for 1-A and up but I’m not entirely sure.

Nah I mean how did she access the “real” world. Cause doing it with just her own abilities is an anti feat for anything 1-A and up.
Physically can’t be a anti feat as again it’s a meta break thing like I showed above at one point she was literally on the Disney + page and moving there and she got through from an error that Kevin has now fixed she can’t return there

Literally can’t be one Kevin exists in plane where all Disney products are fiction along with Disney + and comics are world irl is connected to the mcu meaning cosmology scales

How exacly is that a anti feat? How is 4th wall breaking relate to reality fiction stuff?
Also should we assume this immersive and real world are different than the "real world" that appears in She hulk? I mean the real world from immersive story is supposed to be ours but the one in she hulk is a different "real world" were KEVIN is a robot who makes movies.

I took the opportunity to ask, what do you think about Dormammu 11 D? It has been confirmed by the official 2 times.
7685090-5517576367-unkno.png

9376504-080567da-109b-4989-b0f0-b04edb0d7508.jpeg

Also should we assume this immersive and real world are different than the "real world" that appears in She hulk? I mean the real world from immersive story is supposed to be ours but the one in she hulk is a different "real world" were KEVIN is a robot who makes movies.
Idk immersive story doesn’t seem any different then theme park universe where we irl humans fight alongside heroes

What are your thoughts on CRT content right now?
If mcu timelines are rated as low 1-c and she made a new one fine by me.

Physically can’t be a anti feat as again it’s a meta break thing like I showed above at one point she was literally on the Disney + page and moving there and she got through from an error that Kevin has now fixed she can’t return there

Literally can’t be one Kevin exists in plane where all Disney products are fiction along with Disney + and comics are world irl is connected to the mcu meaning cosmology scales
If it was done through an error then I suppose it wouldn’t be an anti feat though I’m not an expert on this kinda stuff. Best to ask someone else to weigh in on this.

Also seeing the products as fiction doesn’t necessarily mean it qualifies for what the wiki considers R>F.
How exacly is that a anti feat? How is 4th wall breaking relate to reality fiction stuff?
KEVIN was mentioned and that was the only piece of R>F I know about in the MCU. For what the wiki considers R>F, a “fictional” character interacting with a “real” place or character without some kind of explanation as to how such a thing is possible can be considered an anti feat. Not sure on the immersive and real world stuff, I stopped watching mcu stuff a while back and

It only scales to the real world, to K.E.V.I.N.
What are you talking about the mcu has irl meta are real world where we band together to fight villains along side the story the mcu cosmology is the highest tier because it literally includes are irl world meaning you’d be says we real humans scale lower then 1-c

Last edited:
You asked whether top tiers or just cosmology would scale to low 1-A and I answered that. MCU characters are not real compared to the real world. This is how R>F logic works. And that's why only the real world and its inhabitants can scale to Low 1-A. So only K.E.V.I.N is scalable.
I'm agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back