• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Invader Zim Characters from Gaz?

We've seen Gaz casually defeat Zim and Tak (Both 5-B) by hijacking their equipment or using her own, and she throws Dib (7-A with Mech Suit) around pretty much every day without even thinking, and we've also seen her use reality breaking powers and equipment (Presumably Complex Multiverse Level, as it was stated that she traveled through and ripped apart an uncountable number of realities to find one that she liked ) given to her by her father.

This personally sounds like a good idea to me. I know I've featlessly suggested Gaz's power level in the past, but now that I've looked through her abilities and feats, I've pretty much made rough calculations on her power level.

How does it sound? I know we need to get her a profile, and I'll do it if given permission.

Thanks in Advance!

I don't know much about this series, so I shall highlight it for you. Can you explain the "Presumably Complex Multiverse level" part for me? What makes you think that?

Wait...didn't you bring this up before? Gaz is not Complex Multiversal because she appears to be the strongest character in the series...

HOLD IT!

Gaz does not scale to anything planet level in Invader Zim. Zim is not planet level in durability nor is he such in attack potency. He needs prep time to do planet level stuff, and his Voot Cruiser is not planet level itself. Gaz hasn't destroyed anything planet level unless I'm forgetting something huge.

WarriorWare said:
HOLD IT!
Gaz does not scale to anything planet level in Invader Zim. Zim is not planet level in durability nor is he such in attack potency. He needs prep time to do planet level stuff, and his Voot Cruiser is not planet level itself. Gaz hasn't destroyed anything planet level unless I'm forgetting something huge.
Um

Zim has a planet busting bomb on him at all times

It's a standard part of his PAK

Side note Zim punched an itsy bitsy planet in the comics

Also Dib was a lot closer to the city busting bomb than zim was (Keep in mind Zim should scale in durability to dib)

But Dib was completely fine (he passed out true BUT STILL)

And he tanked a planet explosion Point blank in a cancled episode

But that's non cannon sadly

Still won't stop me from saying it

@Dbfan: Emphasis on "Itsy Bitsy " planet.

And Gaz... Well she's Gaz... she's technically no stronger than them.

Notadeadguy said:
@Dbfan: Emphasis on "Itsy Bitsy " planet.
And Gaz... Well she's Gaz... she's technically no stronger than them.
WEll i wouldn't say no stronger Considiering both are scared of her

Back