• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling help?

So I need help understanding which Tier Demonslayer Jehoseph belongs in.

He is at least 3-A;' 'however, I am not sure whether he should be ranked higher. The issues are these:

1) Even though he is theoretically capable of traversing multiverses and manipulating space-time, he is prevented from doing so by a higher power.

2) He exists on a higher aspects of reality than humans, however that higher aspect of reality is not measured alongside mathematical dimensions; to clarify, the higher aspects that he exists on are still subject to dimensions such as length, width, and height, but are still a higher facet of reality then human beings can perceive.

My opinion is following...

If he can manipulate space-time at universal scale, i would put his tier Low 2-C and for traveling trough multiverses, i would put range multiversal+. If he can manipulate space-time more than single universes then put tier 2-C or higher if threre is more than thousand space-time continuums involved.

So it would look like this in my eyes...

Tier: Low 2-C | 3-A

Attack Potency: Universe+ level,
because reasons like manipulating whole space-time continuum, destroying it or create it | Universe Level, Higher power stops Jehoseph using his full power, so...(exploation how is universe level by yourself)

Range: Multi-Universal, if your verse multiverse has smaller than 1000 space-time continuums, Multiversal, if verse has more than thousand and Multiversal+, if verse has infinite amount and then explonation that he can travel trough multiverses.

Hope this helps and if anyone wiser has something, if say wrong freely correct me.

Back