• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey King Doesn't Exist But Still Exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is not he get Nonduality, technically he should get NEP Nature Type 2?
No, because you still need to be more "nothingness" than conventional nonexistence. If we represent it using binary; 0 as nonexistence and 1 as existence, NeP2 should be below than 0 (-1, -2, -3,...). However, Nonduality isn't limited to below 0, it can be higher than 1 (2, 3, 4,...).

On the other hand, NeP2 is blatantly formed as Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence.

So, NeP2 = Nonduality, but Nonduality ≠ NeP2.

That's why we should analyze the feat(s) first, and Mori doesn't have feat(s) that put him "deeper" than conventional nonexistence (from what I see).

No i mean, there duality in verse such as "Emptiness" or lets talk about Wuchi/Wuji one based on China philosophy is s the state of undifferentiated and limitless potential, associated with the concept of the ultimate void from which all things arise (If it's can applicable) and Mori being outside them when reaches Nirvana as if his ties with the world are severed.

existing and nonexisting at the same time can be treated as a 3rd truth state
The problem is iirc you need to be considered nonexistent in the 3rd truth state as Dereck mentioned or something since someone can exist as a 3rd truth state.

I believe he should be Transduality, not nonduality
because although philosophically it is called. Nonduality
the description and definition it has is more of transcendence as discussed multiple times and why people keep pushing it to be renamed as nonduality without these nature types (that is at least if we treat it as that but I'm pretty sure its treated as Transcendance in Mori Dan verse)

so if we treat him as Transduality then it kinda gives him similarity to NEP type 2 except in a different unknown form since we can't confirm if he is nonexistent or existent in 3rd truth state

I'm not sure about type3, but I'm sure about type2. Also, it might make sense for it to be duality. I definitely agree, Mori is one of the strongest 2C characters.

No i mean, there duality in verse such as "Emptiness" or lets talk about Wuchi/Wuji one based on China philosophy is s the state of undifferentiated and limitless potential, associated with the concept of the ultimate void from which all things arise (If it's can applicable) and Mori being outside them when reaches Nirvana as if his ties with the world are severed.
I think given NEP2 because of this is fine, if Nonduality accepted (for me now it's Nature Type 1 & Aspect Type 2 kinda accepted, for Aspect Type 3 is not seemed).

But now let's focus on NEP which Nature between 2 or 3 based on my CRT.

Also for what i can see the ND would be Type 1, Aspect 2, It could be Plurality but I don't quite understand how many truth values are shown here.
In regards to nonduality, I’m just gonna provide some scans and explanations as to what aspects of duality or existence Mori may be lacking.

In-Collage-20230714-130153304.jpg

This is Karma, the thing that controls the “entirety of all phenomena of existence.” This was something Mori gained control over after he broke free of and ended the karmic cycle placed on reality, which was keeping him trapped in a fated cycle of repeated events. This was done through his ascension to Nirvana in which he ascended to a different plane which oversees all creation and is completely broken free of from all laws of nature. Showing his aforementioned breaking of samsara and the karmic cycle.

The dualities that govern reality include such things like “beginning and end, Alpha and Omega” as well as more abstract things like “emptiness and annihilation.” This might show the dualities of existence and non-existence from having a “beginning” and an “end” as well as being “annihilated/empty” since I think that was one of the dualities that was needed for aspect type 2 NEP, so that might be something that could help show that.

Ok, so maybe about Nonduality, I will make another CRT in some time soon, because now I am not really well prepared for that.

For now i only focus on current CRT topic talked, which Nature is NEP Mori get between Type 2 or 3. About Aspect seems like Types 1, 2, 3, Likely 4 & 5 (Karmic Cycle) is accepted.

Personally i think it's Nature Type 3, but wait Elizhaa response about Nature Type 2.

Last edited:
Dereck agrees with my comment that I disagree with Aspect Type 5.
What do you think about my post above regarding the dualities of “beginning and end” along with “emptiness and annihilation” being in regards to the duality of existence and non-existence? Since I think that was something in regards to aspect type 5

Dereck agrees with my comment that I disagree with Aspect Type 5.
I think karmic cycle is should, which is in the form of a cycle of the law of cause and effect, what is done will be rewarded by what is done. And Mori breaks and freed from it when reaches Nirvana.

Last edited:
So what’s been accepted so far?

NEP nature type 3 and aspects types 1, 3, and 4 were agreed with unless I’m mistaken right? By both @Dereck03 and @Elizhaa

Nature type 2 and aspect type 5 was disagreed with but otherwise the other stuff has been accepted by 2 staff right? So I think this CRT can conclude actually?

So what’s been accepted so far?

NEP nature type 3 and aspects types 1, 3, and 4 were agreed with unless I’m mistaken right? By both @Dereck03 and @Elizhaa

Nature type 2 and aspect type 5 was disagreed with but otherwise the other stuff has been accepted by 2 staff right? So I think this CRT can conclude actually?
I think Elizhaa still conclude that Nature Type 2 & Aspect Type 5. So wait for him/her or wait other staff input.

So far Nature Type 3 & Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 & Likely 4 is accepted by Derreck and other members.

I was talking about the old transduality definition based on DT’s post and prior to the page update. The prior page largely just removed the 1-A and requirements; it changed more than I thought, so I should have specified. Honestly, even the three true states could have been transduality in the past.

Existence and nonexistence are the opposite duality; it is not non-nonexistence, which isn’t a duality.

Ying and yang had multiple true states and were the sources of dualities, which included nonexistence and existence, at least in the verse context; wuji is like the primordial source of everything, even the like source of ying and yang.

On characters being more existent than others in a verse, honestly, it is murky water since DT’s still thought it wasn’t transduality to nonexistent but believe conclusive statements are more needed.
Then, there are cases like Arceus’s where, although it did gain transduality at the time with NEP Nature Type 2, which was also more nonexistent than Giratina; DT removed Transduality but the NEP didn’t change. I would say it seems to be case-by-case.

On type 5, it seems like the page makes it clearer than it karma, which can be related to fate and causality is needed for existence; it is also like the theme of eastern-based stories; honestly, some links should be fixed.

Creation, Causality Manipulation and Reality Warping (He's able to completely defy the order of things, restoring the entire universe after his battle with Mujin[22] which had destroyed countless planets and stars even stopping the destruction of the solar system), Fate Manipulation (4D - Karma holds together and carries the weight of all creation which Mori gained control over, should be superior to Tathagata who could induce the Karmic cycle of fated repeating events on to reality. Which Mori was eventually able to end)

He can still get NEP2 for that but it's alongside with Nonduality which i planned for soon CRT.

Beside that NEP3 for based on CRT is based on he become simultaneously as become existence and "emptiness" "wuji" itself as being Omnipresence. Talk about Taichi/Taiji & Wuichi/Wuji it's seemed like that represented by Yin Yang as like other followed by it dualities like light & darkness, emptiness & annihilation etc as Mubong evidence in scan (if based on context in verse rather than real life philosophical).

For Nature Type 5, Karma which related to fate and causality is needed for existence also all beings still tied by that, sound like fundamental. But only Mori breaks it when reaches Nirvana.

Last edited:
I was talking about the old transduality definition based on DT’s post and prior to the page update. The prior page largely just removed the 1-A and requirements; it changed more than I thought, so I should have specified. Honestly, even the three true states could have been transduality in the past.

Existence and nonexistence are the opposite duality; it is not non-nonexistence, which isn’t a duality.

Ying and yang had multiple true states and were the sources of dualities, which included nonexistence and existence, at least in the verse context; wuji is like the primordial source of everything, even the like source of ying and yang.

On characters being more existent than others in a verse, honestly, it is murky water since DT’s still thought it wasn’t transduality to nonexistent but believe conclusive statements are more needed.
Then, there are cases like Arceus’s where, although it did gain transduality at the time with NEP Nature Type 2, which was also more nonexistent than Giratina; DT removed Transduality but the NEP didn’t change. I would say it seems to be case-by-case.

On type 5, it seems like the page makes it clearer than it karma, which can be related to fate and causality is needed for existence; it is also like the theme of eastern-based stories; honestly, some links should be fixed.

Creation, Causality Manipulation and Reality Warping (He's able to completely defy the order of things, restoring the entire universe after his battle with Mujin[22] which had destroyed countless planets and stars even stopping the destruction of the solar system), Fate Manipulation (4D - Karma holds together and carries the weight of all creation which Mori gained control over, should be superior to Tathagata who could induce the Karmic cycle of fated repeating events on to reality. Which Mori was eventually able to end)
So, do you think what Nature it's? Type 2 or Type 3 (Based on CRT now)

I will be fixing this link in the profile itself, but this is the feat the link that needs to be fixed is referring to. Just for clarification purposes.

Also, sorry if this question is redundant but do you also agree with this as well? Because if so then I think this CRT can be concluded.

So far Nature Type 3 & Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 & Likely 4 is accepted by Derreck and other members.

Also, sorry if this question is redundant but do you also agree with this as well? Because if so then I think this CRT can be concluded.
Idk, but, Dereck Agree with Nature Type 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3 & Likely 4 and Elizhaa seems like still convince with Nature Type 2 & Aspect 5.

But i think we can input now or wait Elizhaa?

Actually maximum 2 staff to can get applied in profile.

Last edited:
Sorry wrong, i mean it's Nature Type 3. But SeijiSetto seems like agree with my CRT (Nature Type 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3 & Likely 4). But he calc mod, can calc mod input is accept? So it can be accept calc mod input, it's can be applied then in his profil.

I think since 2 staff like Dereck, SeijiSetto and most of members agree with Nature Type 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3 & Likely 4 and then it can be applied then in his profile.

Btw, you have suggestions for justification?
@Maitreya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back