• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SB Janemba vs Zeno

Really man... Just really? the Demigra one was fine but this...

Janemba hax stomps

In my defense it wasn't really serious, it was just a curious one, still I want your reasons.

Well Janemba has Possession, Absorption, Reality Warping and the ability to create a clone of himself and others meaning he could clone of Zeno to fight Zeno or Possesses Zeno then Absorb him which is an insta-win, plus that likely low Godly regen

His possession only works against evil beings, hence why he couldn't do it against of the main cast.

Clone Zeno? I'm pretty sure he can only clone himself.

SB could definitely come back from Zeno's Erase. Not to mention that he is Nigh-Omnipresent unlike Zamasu who could not fully complete his Omnipresence.

Zeno needs to be shown more. I really don't know why his ban was lifted when he has nothing and the show is not over.

Yeah you're right. As of now his hax abilities are nothing compared to other 2-C characters or even other DB characters such as SB Janemba,Demigra and Mira.

Zeno can aparrently erase people such as how Beerus can (newest episode confirms) will give it to him because of this

ProspectX said:
Clone Zeno? I thought we debated facts not fanfiction, Zeno erases him effortlessly.
It's stated on Janemba (Shin Budokai)'s page he can clone himself and others.

LordGriffin1000 said:
ProspectX said:
Clone Zeno? I thought we debated facts not fanfiction, Zeno erases him effortlessly.
It's stated on Janemba (Shin Budokai)'s page he can clone himself and others.
That would mean he can copy their abilities, Zeno is one whole different case.

It seems more like a NLF to say SB Janemba can clone someone much more powerful than him tbh

Ryukama said:
It seems more like a NLF to say SB Janemba can clone someone much more powerful than him tbh
Much more powerful even though this is considered a Hax stomp in Janembas favor?

Ryukama said:
Zeno's not more powerful then him iirc

That's because many people here are obsessed with hax and will almost always immediately point to the person with more abilities winning regardless of circumstance. The Robloxian threads are great proof of that.

But anyways, even if SB Janemba beats Zen'ō in a fight with hax, Zen'ō is a much higher end of 2-C than him from what we have seen. Along with not being a possible glass cannon.

And I think it's fallacious to suggest that Janemba is capable of making clones of people far more powerful than himself, when he has never been shown to do such a thing.

Ryukama said:
That's because many people here are obsessed with hax and will almost always immediately point to the person with more powers winning regardless of circumstance. The Robloxian threads are great proof of that.

Even if SB Janemba beats Zen'ō with hax, Zen'ō is a much higher end of 2-C than him from what we have seen.

And I think it's fallacious to suggest that Janemba is capable of making clones of people far more powerful than himself, when he has never been shown to do such a thing.
I'm not obsessed with hax tho (never been much of a fan of characters with a lot of it), I just don't remember exactly what level 2-C Jenaba is. I never said he could create clones of people stronger then him since I can't remember what level of 2-C he is.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Zeno's not more powerful then him iirc
Same tier =/= same power. Has SB Janemba been shown to manipulate 12 universes + 12 universe sized afterlifes + all other pocket realms/dimensions? I believe the only reason he has a "possibly higher" is due to some statements that aren't accepted. I'm not sure. But even then that higher tier isn't what's being used in this thread.

Gargoyle One said:
That doesn't really stop him from regenerating as he has low godly regen.
I never argued whether or not SB would beat Janemba. Just that I don't think Janemba can clone Zen'ō.

LordGriffin1000wrote:
I'm not obsessed with hax tho, I just don't remember exactly what level 2-C Jenaba is. I never said he could create clones of people stronger then him since I can't remember what level of 2-C he is.

I'm not talking about you. I was more somewhat venting about a problem I see in many other VS threads, where hax gets severely overrated, NLFd or people just think that whoever has more abilities wins no matter what. Not accounting for stats (which are far more important than people like to admit), fighting strategies, prior knowledge, character, etc.

Back