• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayori (DDLC) Vs Gorr The God Butcher (Marvel Comics)

Gorr has MFTL+ speed, but Sayori has infinite speed. Also, as far as I understand, Gorr does not have Resistance to Existance Erasure, nor does he have Plot Manipulation, while Sayori has both. Sayori can blitz and then perform Erase and Gorr loses.

CONCLUSION: Sayori ANNIHILATES Gorr. Easy clap. No difficulty.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Equalize speed
It's just as Weekly Battles said: even with speed equalized, Sayori will erase him from existence, ignoring his Type 4 immortality. Sayori herself has resurrection too.

Let me put it this way: even if we restricted Sayori's speed to less than MFTL, Sayori would still win with no difficulty. That's how much of a curbstomp it is.

BigSmoke4269 said:
So Gorr is stronger but Sayori just haxes
Yes. Keep in mind Sayori has human striking strength. Her entire L2-C attack potency is solely carried by her ability to erase the universe/multiverse, delete anything within said universe, and alter plot itself. Otherwise, she would be tier 10. Sayori's entire character is just existence haxes.

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean even with equal speed gorr has nothing to counter sayoris plot manip , ee and Resurrection
Considering the fact that she leads with this every single time, is there an actual reason why Sayori would lose here before she deletes Gorr with a thought?

Just saying she's a 10-B with 2-C hax doesn't change the fact that the 2-C hax will win every time.

Monika never resorted to deleting the other characters. She just amplified certain characteristics of theirs. I'm don't know anything about what Sayori does, but considering that she inherited Monika's knowledge, she'll probably do the same thing here.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Monika never resorted to deleting the other characters. She just amplified certain characteristics of theirs. I'm don't know anything about what Sayori does, but considering that she inherited Monika's knowledge, she'll probably do the same thing here.
Problem with this line of logic. According to the OP, both characters are bloodlusted, meaning that they will both go for their killing moves right off the bat.

Which, in Sayori's case, is erasing with a thought.

It doesn't mean they go for their killing moves right off the bat. It means their morals are removed. It's not like Sayori has some sort of moral restriction from using EE. She just doesn't start with it.

BigSmoke4269 said:
That's just straight up false. Yes, she changed Sayori's and Yuri's characteristics so that they would kill themselves, but this never happened with Natsuki. She just straight up deleted Natsuki without actually having her killed. So your claim that she never resorted to deleting anyone is false. Also, at the end of the game, in the bad ending, she deleted Sayori because Sayori gained her powers and became malicious towards the player.

Don't try to make claims about what happens in the game if you don't know what happens in the game. Following up your argument with "I don't know anything about what Sayori does" doesn't help your credibility in any way, since you should already know what Sayori does if you played the game and if you know what Monika does.

BigSmoke4269 said:
It doesn't mean they go for their killing moves right off the bat. It means their morals are removed. It's not like Sayori has some sort of moral restriction from using EE. She just doesn't start with it.
Well, for one, this is false. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bloodlust This suggests something completely different from what you're stating If Sayori is going to try her hardest for the win, she WILL use EE. That much is a fact. Besides, Gorr doesn't have any winning conditions here. She blitzes and has resurrection from EE. I don't know why you insist on the notion that this isn't a stomp.

Speed equal or not, when Gorr gets thought out of existence by Sayori before he can even think of moving towards her, that's a stomp. Gorr literally has no way of killing her before he gets erased.

Back