• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying stuff like Rape and banging and other kinds of things. I think I’ve had enough and I’m sure you all had enough of me.

And of course I don’t want to cross the line regarding the rules (I think I strayed to close to the line already)

the truth is, that was 708nafnomekop

my evil twin.
k81706a1hld91.jpg

imagine if the consent paper had to be updated every time one has sex.
It would create a new form of d-measuring contests.
One European country has this type of system, I am not saying it out of air, actually. So I am still following the development of this system.

Also the staff should ban Star Wars if people keep arguing about which series of Star Wars is best.

Only exception is saying original > prequels > sequels

only because we can all accept sequels are trash

this is what sleeping 2 hours and having to do a mini-exam followed by word-by-word retelling of 3.6 pages worth of text at uni does to a mf
Damn, imagine not having 2 weeks of vacation every winter because only a lunatic would force people to attend college after christmas

The ******* Goonery in this thread is astonishing
This happens literally all the ******* time in damn near any of my F&G thread.

There's always that one goofy goober ahh ************ who forgot to their meds and they hop over to my thread and say the most random bullshit you can imagine, completely derailing it.

Damn, imagine not having 2 weeks of vacation every winter because only a lunatic would force people to attend college after christmas
I'm russian, we get a break during jan 30/31st and for like 10 days or more cause no people celebrate Christmas on the 25th here and most don't even celebrate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back