• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone give me my axe please. I believe when someone uses Twitter or social media they end up creating a digital avatar of them which is their mouth speaker for all the toxic waste and stuff

I want to create my digital avatar to enter the digital world and get my digital chainsaw, axe, guns, and more so I can murder every single one of their digital avatars along with getting some nice digital blood on my avatars smiling face

they won’t die in the real world but if their digital avatars die then all the toxicity and stuff will be removed from their minds.

oh and if a social medias digital avatars are all destroyed then the entire company is destroyed too

8947-BB6-B-E8-F3-4-B41-9-CBC-CBAC6-A801-EFF.jpg
Cringe as **** ngl

can someone give me my axe please. I believe when someone uses Twitter or social media they end up creating a digital avatar of them which is their mouth speaker for all the toxic waste and stuff

I want to create my digital avatar to enter the digital world and get my digital chainsaw, axe, guns, and more so I can murder every single one of their digital avatars along with getting some nice digital blood on my avatars smiling face

they won’t die in the real world but if their digital avatars die then all the toxicity and stuff will be removed from their minds.

oh and if a social medias digital avatars are all destroyed then the entire company is destroyed too

I said digital avatars because I might be a man with inner demons but I never want to actually kill real people because that’s wrong both on this site and real law.

but there’s nothing saying I can’t murder digital avatars, cause they’re just a digital copy to represent the real person kinda like a robot with the memories of a real person.

Also I wish vs battle forum had virtual reality guys, that way we can actually interact with each other using digital avatars our digital avatars will look like the character that we’re using for our profile picture.

the entire forum could be like a city and each thread could be like some house or a convention

what do you think guys?

Also I wish vs battle forum had virtual reality guys, that way we can actually interact with each other using digital avatars our digital avatars will look like the character that we’re using for our profile picture.

the entire forum could be like a city and each thread could be like some house or a convention

what do you think guys?
I personally wouldn't want to have a girl with pickles for hair as my avatar.

@Coolboy6 is that you???

I wanted to use digital avatars because i would get in serious trouble if I said I wanted to bang another user.

so that’s why I said digital avatar so we know it’s not the real person.

Though does that mean I’m in trouble if I said I would rape a digital avatar of someone assuming Vs battle forum was virtual reality and we all had digital avatars and would be based on the appearance of our profile picture avatars. (Tbh I wouldn’t actually do it cause I believe if we all had digital avatars on this site via virtual reality, then it must be like college. You must have their consent)

well another good thing you get from it is, you can bang all the digital avatars that have a female avatar picture.

so I’m going to bang your digital avatar since it’s female.
I wanted to use digital avatars because i would get in serious trouble if I said I wanted to bang another user.

so that’s why I said digital avatar so we know it’s not the real person.

Though does that mean I’m in trouble if I said I would rape a digital avatar of someone assuming Vs battle forum was virtual reality and we all had digital avatars and would be based on the appearance of our profile picture avatars. (Tbh I wouldn’t actually do it cause I believe if we all had digital avatars on this site via virtual reality, then it must be like college. You must have their consent)
You should take your meds, NOW!
ltg-low-tier-god.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back