• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it fully, the end is kinda open
Would you call yourself a supporter of the verse?

nah random I’m not obsessed with you.

i wouldn’t even care about Vel if it wasn’t for his avatar picture.

though I do find it strange why i never obsess with other avatar pictures that are similar to Vel’s

Man am I an oddball on this site. I feel like Cloudcuckoolander man
Mf you literally had a dream about me.

surely it has already been said but...

marios profiles and everything related to them, are a pain.

I still remember when I participated in the mario vs kirito thread, those were dark days.

5 [[absolutely deee-licious]] LIKES ON THIS [[post reply]] AND I WILL CHANGE MY [[mugshots of several tax evaders]] TO UNCLE [[Bennedict]] FROM THE [[city of Texas]] RESCUE RANCH AND ACT LIKE HIM INSTEAD AHEAHEHAHEAHHEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back