• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Savitar's speed (The Flash Season 3 villain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SEASON 3 EPISODE 7)

In the new episode Savitar shows signs of moving at the speed of light or at least close to it. He has white lightning, everything is blueshifted when he runs, the distances he needs to run are shorter then what they actually are, and when Cisco was trying to track Barry when Savitar was taking him around the city he was constantly appearing at different places at once. Also, Barry said that when Savitar was dragging him around the city he didn't even feel or realize the movement because of how fast he was. Would Savitar be lightspeed?

No. He transform himself into a lighting in the clouds that's MHS, calling it lightspeed is a hyperbole and outlier as well.

I think that I would've noticed that. Plus, it'd completely ignore the comics and it's canons. Maybe you just saw his Speed Lightning and misenterpreted it as regular lightning, as they are the same colour, whereas all the other speedsters had oddly coloured lightning (Flash, Jay and Trajectory have yellow, Jesse and Wally have gold, Reverse-Flash and Rival have red, Zoom has blue).

He's not light speed,but he's much faster than all other speedsters so far.They'll probably say his speed later in season

Don't know about speed force, but either we wait until Cisco and the others give us a mach number after Flash can keep up with Savitar or any lightspeed feats after this guy will be an outlier. You decide.

Sethisbest said:
or only people with speed force can see him
It is implied that Alchemy could see him, but that is probable. After all, Rival (speaking of, do we have a page for him?) could see Savitar before he was killed.

Powertrenotre said:
Savitar is not fast as the Flash
I'm afraid that your statement is false. Savitar has shown many times that he is leagues faster than any other speedster we've seen thus far. Even after the finale (not saying anymore cuz I don't wanna spoil stuff), Barry (and every other speedster) is still slower than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back