• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote Saver. His authority trumps hers to an even greater extent then Karna's did. He No sells almost everything she has, and this could be a stomp. Her only real chance is to deal chip damage to him

This thread will not reach a conclusion, so it's not worth debating. There are still things to revision when it comes to BB, which will take some time.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
This thread will not reach a conclusion, so it's not worth debating. There are still things to revision when it comes to BB, which will take some time.
What do you mean? Also, Saver no selled the moon cell in canon, so we basically already have a canon answer

He isn't fighting the Moon Cell. He is fighting BB. Characters who no-sell the Moon Cell don't automatically win against BB.

Due to a lot of contradictions, there is no clear scaling chain and no clear "this character is at the top of Nasuverse".

We will address some possibly incorrect information on the profiles after the current revisions are done.

Which is why chip damage might work, but it's still unlikely. Does her authority of imaginary numbers stand above the authority of the sun or moon, or Saver's authority for that matter?

What is completely clear is that Buddha's authority > authority of the sun > authority of the moon

Oh btw, I finally got the direct scan where Karna says there is jack shit the moon cell can do to KK, so you can cut the bullshit

A portion of the powers. Gilgamesh was created by it and the Moon Cell can't do anything to a "non-full power" version of him. That argument doesn't really mean much.

Not created, but summoned iirc. The Moon Cell can grant the abilities of various pantheons, so if it using that cannot effect him then I heavily doubt she could

"Moon Cell reincarnated Gilgamesh after reconstructing him, but Gilgamesh was still unable to be controlled, so Moon Cell sealed him away by sending him to the far side of the Moon.". Though, Gilgamesh states he entered the Far Side on his own.

Of course she could. Even at the end, when he is powered up through the roof, she can still one-shot him with Cursed Cutting Crater.

Ah, so reincarnated, not summoned, my bad.

Someone told me that she had a higher authority than the moon cell with the authority of imaginary numbers. Would CCC be based in that possibly?

It is the maximum output of her power, combining the power of the Moon Cell and power of the Goddess of Catalhoyuk (who was connected to the Root).

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Which is why chip damage might work, but it's still unlikely. Does her authority of imaginary numbers stand above the authority of the sun or moon, or Saver's authority for that matter?
What is completely clear is that Buddha's authority > authority of the sun > authority of the moon

Oh btw, I finally got the direct scan where Karna says there is jack shit the moon cell can do to KK, so you can cut the bullshit
The mooncell does have this 1, and only 1, statement..

"That's the Holy Grail ― an omnipotent computer containing a power source equal to the su"

That quote can be found on this entry/chapter https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/entry-16-were-all-wizards-now-stop-asking-questions/

I would wager she is talking directly about the actual power source there, and not so much authority, but I could be wrong. Considering it tosses the events of CCC into disarray

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
It is the maximum output of her power, combining the power of the Moon Cell and power of the Goddess of Catalhoyuk (who was connected to the Root).
She has connection to the root? Oh shit. Do you have scans of this?

I remember that the Goddess of Catalhoyuk worshiped the root which is where the Earth Mother Goddess powers came from but I don't have the scans for that

Paul Frank said:
I that the Goddess of Catalhoyuk worshiped the root which is where the Earth Mother Goddess powers came from but I don't have the scans for that
It comes from Type moon wiki in the "Divine Spirit" page. "Earth Mother Goddess (ÕñºÕ£░µ»ìþÑ×?) - The power of creation of the mother goddesses originated from Catalhoyuk's forgotten goddess 8000 years ago, who worshipped the "Root" that created all creation and the mother of the earth goddesses in some way" https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Divine_Spirit

Supposedly it gets that informaiton from fate/extra CCC. But i've never seen it phrased in that way.

"The Goddess who is the mother of the Earth Goddesses who created the Earth is, in other words, the "Root" that created all creation."

Many people have their own interpretation on this, but there is a direct connection between the Goddess of Catalhoyuk and Root.

So how BB can have catalhoyuk power? She is created by Mooncell isnt she? So Mooncell is stronger than catalhoyuk?

Because she compiled those goddesses and absorbed them. She has the power of all Mother Goddesses.

We already determined that being created by the Moon Cell doesn't mean you can't surpass it. And she broke her limitations as AI and became powerful, so she wasn't designed to be this powerful.

If she is really connected to the root, she Will be a smiliar existence with Shiki, she should have some wish granting or something like that Kiara Will not be able to Defeat her, she Will not have the problem to penetrate 8D wall and isbshe really surpass Mooncell? From what i know she just merged with it

1. It's just one sentence with no details. There isn't much to conclude except "she is connected to the Root". Anything else would fall under speculation due to insufficient amount of evidence.

2. She is not Akasha itself. She is allowed to struggle with things. And Kiara did not defeat full power BB. Technically she didn't defeat BB in any way.

Well at this rate i Will say Fate extra is just a pure garbage with commplicate story and bullshit ability

Back