• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

He doesn't ask anything.

Whoever this is and whatever he's doing, he'll reveal it in time. They always do. People love to talk about themselves. All he has to do is wait.

Who is this, and how did he manage to get him in this room?

No, no, no, wait. Be patient. It'll come out soon enough. Just stare through the face-hole until he says something.

That last comment about "one at a time" piques my interest, mainly because I can't hear anyone else here. I can't quite find the correct words to ask, though, so I stay quiet for now and wait for answers to other questions, whether those asking them are real or not.

“Yeah hi uh why does everything look so weird to me?” Melanie asked with her hands on her hips. “Like what the fresh heck is going on?”

Astraea had been going about her business when the fog rolled in. She felt herself melting down into a pile and stared in shock at her hands as it happened, almost crying out, but then it stopped suddenly.

As the fog around her vanished with the rest of her world, she looked around, noticing the amenities inside the cell. Of course after being transported here during some person melting fog, she doesn't have much trust in this strange place.

After hearing the man offer to answer questions, she decides to test something. Since she hadn't seen or heard any others in this place, she found it strange that he made that offer to everyone, this meant that there were others here most likely, so she decided to not ask anything, and see the man answer everyone else's questions first.

I had finished my meal, which led to me having finally awoken and realised the situation I was in. However, this didn't particularly concern me, what did concern me was one question.

"Hey, you got any more of this food, it was delicious but the serving was kinda small don't you think?"

Yafoboolon hadn’t had a great day. However his day would have been made worse had he known his circumstance was narrated in tedious cliche via the use of one simple sentence as a cheap way to create intrigue followed by an explanation or pondering of equally self indulgent nature. To appease his hypothetical dissatisfaction the proceeding account will be cut short.

Earlier on in the day he had lost all his property, power and control following an embarrassingly simple set of affairs. So that wasn’t nice. He had also been stabbed in the heart with multiple wooden stakes. So that wasn’t particularly pleasant either. Then everything also started melting.... So he was justified in categorising his day as “not so great”.

After waking up in the cell he took a rather long and interestingly frustrated sigh. “Well... I’m going to sit here and wait until something changes”. He started hearing the voices. He listens.

@Everything12

A bigger breakfast falls on the table.

@HowManyMemes

"Don't worry, it's safely stored away."

@Jackythejack

"You are in 3 dimensional space. Welcome to depth."

@YungManzi

"Right. You aren't alone here. There's plently of other people here too."

@is there internet here

"No... i could do with having it instaled here."

@Where are we?

"Alright, please don't panic... we are currently in a space ship. We aren't in space either though. This is the space between realities, the nothingness that everything goes to when it ends. I know the scope is big, but calm down, you are safe in here."

@Why are we here?

You can hear the man sigh. He takes a deep breath before answering.

"Alright, same as the last question, don't panic. Currently, the apocalypse is happening. You are here because i saved you, and i saved you because you are the only ones who can help."

He seems to be in a loss of words on how to explain it better.

"Hey, can you take over and explain it to them?"

"Are you ******* serious?"

I begin digging into the meal, only paying the barest of attention to what they are saying.

"The apocalypse, huh. I expected it to be at a later date, guess its true what they say about the world ending at any moment." I briefly comment before digging back into the meal.

"So, the apocalypse is happening?"

Karlos drinks more of the beer.

"Oh yeah, can I get some food? I'm having the munchies kick in right now."

“I...3 dimen...WHAT??!” What the fresh heck does that even mean??! This better be some sort of prank or she’s gonna get mad.

Also apocalypse? Other realities? What the fresh heck is this guy taking about.

It's only then that a certain blue-haired young man (Yes, we're sure) sits up in his cell, yawning. "Ahh, slept like a baby..." Seraph Almasy mutters to himself before taking in his surroundings. "...Oh. That's... new."

His memory is a bit of a haze as per usual, but he racks his brain. The last thing he remembers is a wierd fog covering everything, and his body... melting? "Well that was a weird dream for sure..." Seraph stands up, and upon seeing the men outside, immediately goes into questions. "Hey, over there! I'm Seraph! Do you know where my friends are?"

"I see, the apocalypse would be quite the problem, huh?"

Rubi says, but her expression is one of in difference. The only thing she was really attached to in the world was obtaining infinite knowledge. So something like the universe ending wouldn't bother her as long as she could learn new things...However, what she was more interested in was...

"So this is a ship, huh!? What's it made of? Do you have its blueprint on hand?"

She excitedly asks.

"oh shit, space between realities? You want us to save what? We are in crisis? Great, the anti-monitor will turn us into shit "Nade Said to himself

The apocalypse?

Having been pacing in front of the door, something clicks in my head and I rush back to the hole in the door.

"Is that what that fog was?"

A space ship in the space between realities? The apocalypse?

Astraea puts her head near the hole to field a question of her own.

"So if we were saved because we can help, why are we stuck in these cells, separated from eachother and unable to hear eachother?"

Dy1 just boots up from his 'sleep mode', he looks around confused, having barely any memory of what had happened. "...what is this place?" He asks to himself.

The apocalyse?

Well, that's interesting.

What?

Without warning, even to himself, he ***** back and punches the door again. It still doesn't budge, and he bruises his hand for his trouble. He doesn't scream. Probably. He probably doesn't scream.

More staring commences after the pain begins to subside. The more he looks, the more he'll get. Rules of voyeurism are rules to live by. Stare more. Satisfy the urge.

.......Is this person talking to other people? So many answers to questions that weren't even on his mind. Makes him wonder if anyone else has been yanked out of their lives and stowed away on this alleged spaceship of space between spaces.

...This door had better open soon...

Last edited:
“Oh cool, so is everyone present in the universe you picked me up from dead?”

“Also surely what you refer to as “different realities” must be a part of the same space time since we are flying between them, right?”

So I really am alive. But I could've sworn I was...

Orpheus doesn't even begin to comprehend the other things that were said. The only thing on his mind was the past year, or rather the last year he experienced.

"Just take it man."
"Fine! Geez."

You can hear a microphone being passed to someone else. The voice is different now, and those who peak out can clearly see the sleep deprived man isn't talking anymore, but the well dressed man is.

"...alrighty. You guys took the news pretty well, good job."

@fandom_00potato and @HowManyMemes

Respectively, a toast and dinner fall on your table

@ZephyrosOmega

"They're uh... in trouble to say the least."

@YungManzi

"We... can discuss that later."

@Hl3_or_bust

"That's correct. It's not a natural phenomena or anything like that, someone... or rather, something is the source behind it."

@Paul_Frank

"You see..."

there is silence for a few seconds

"Some of you are very special."

@Dusty_Raider

"Yeah, that's right."

@Tago238

"Umm... i guess? I'm not exactly an expert on that stuff, that would be my... partner here."

@Everyone

You can hear bickering on the other side of the mic.

"Should we open the doors already?"

"Yeah, sounds good. They took it better than i expected."

And more chatter.

The toast is eaten, it taste like toast again. That is good.

“Thanks for the Toast. I guess I am obligated to help y’all for that.” “Sadly I don’t have my guitar, I cannot see what help I’d be.”

"*Yawn*, these guys sure are unorganised, makes your worried for the state of the world if these are the guys leading the Apocalyose prevention."

Karlos eats the toast, drinking more of his beer before devouring the dinner before him.

Crossing his main pair of arms he spoke.

“Okay then. What’s the first task and where are my teammates? The way I see it, we should cut to the chase and get to work.”

Having been awakened, or more accurately saying, activated, Noma has been listening quietly listed to the responses given by the man, taking in the information.

"I require elaborating on the "You are the only ones who can help""

Last edited:
After Orpheus has processed the news a little a feeling comes back, hate. He had been so shocked by these new developments that he had forgotten about it for a moment. But now that he was alive and well... would their perhaps be a chance for him to get justice? No, scratch that. He wanted revenge. To inflict his pain onto his tormentors. To take away everything important from those who had betrayed him. But didn't these strange men say something about the apocalypse? Would he ever get closure?

"In trouble... Well, lemme out of here then!" He bangs on the door. From the tone of voice, he seems pretty concerned.

Some of us are rather special so we're separated? What kind of group did they gather?

Having gotten the answer to her question, and heard the men talking about opening the doors, Astraea sits back and waits for just that to happen, as she goes over what she does know in her head

The apocalypse huh? The fog that had surrounded me before I was brought here is certainly what they meant. It initially seemed like some sort of attack on the city, but if its being called the apocalypse, and we had to get brought here to help, then its affecting everywhere, but they even said its not a natural phenomenon and something is behind it. So what caused this and why?

I don't know how to feel about that...

It's a strange feeling to know that everyone you knew and cared about is dead, and even stranger to realize that you frankly aren't that beat up about it. I mean, there were certainly people I cared about, that's just the truth. So why don't I really feel... much of anything knowing they're dead?

I simply stare at the ground.

After taking a chug, Karlos proceeds to burp, and then keep on taking swigs from his beer, trying to distract himself from the reality and focus on his safe haven.

Colis had been awake this entire time. Though, he stayed quiet, closing his eyes after he saw his surroundings and listening in on what surrounded them.

As freedom is mentioned, Colis feigns himself as just getting up, and slowly gets out of bed.

Last edited:
Back