• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm gonna assume this is Makima with just her innate abilities with Bang restricted, and a regular employee with EX level stats and HEs?

Makima scales above 381,348,643,100j due to scaling far higher than the Bat Devil who is that strong.
a HE Level Employee sould scale somewhat below, if not on par with, the likes of Meat Lanturn, which HE level employees can defeat. Considering that HE employees with high stats can still clash with WAWs 1 on 1, it's pretty reasonable to say they scale relative to them. Meat LAnturn and WAWs are I think 192,805,182,835.4589j
meaning Makima is 2 times stronger

if Makima gets in close there's nothing the Employee can do. Despite their max prudence stat, they still can't match Makima's age, experience, and martial prowess, and they'll get folded like an omelet in hand to hand.

Makima has several methods of hitting the Employee for RED damage, although due to several EGO Gifts granting resistances to all types of damage sans PALE, Makima will need a lot to take the Employee down despite her AP advantage. Without her contracts or Bang, she doesn't have much besides punching you in the face, mind control (which the Employee has layered resistance to), and Bio manipulation, which although the Employee doesn't have direct resistance to it, they can temporarily withstand the onslaught of Porcubus, who can cause employee's heads to explode after enough white damage, so it shouldn't instantly kill them

AP is barely a factor in this match from the Employee's side, as BLACK, WHITE, and PALE damage all bypass Makima's higher stats, and she has no resistance to any of it, especially BLACK and PALE damage, so if she gets hit a single time she'll take a lot more damage than normal. This is further exacerbated by Frost Splinter, which can actually slow Makima down every hit.
Not to mention, the Employee has several methods of outranging Makima with WHITE and BLACK damage, so getting in close isn't necessary

Before you say that Makima is skilled enough to dodge everything the Employee has, she can't dodge Syrinx, which is a sound-based WHITE damage attack, so she gets hit anyways with that

voting Employee for now

I'm gonna assume this is Makima with just her innate abilities with Bang restricted, and a regular employee with EX level stats and HEs?
op didn't say anything about it in the post so it's makima with bang and her devils(idek if you can restrict bang or some of her devils, i know you can restrict cosmo and her other devils/abilities that are rated as 'possibly' tho)
Makima scales above 381,348,643,100j due to scaling far higher than the Bat Devil who is that strong.
a HE Level Employee sould scale somewhat below, if not on par with, the likes of Meat Lanturn, which HE level employees can defeat. Considering that HE employees with high stats can still clash with WAWs 1 on 1, it's pretty reasonable to say they scale relative to them. Meat LAnturn and WAWs are I think 192,805,182,835.4589j
meaning Makima is 2 times stronger

if Makima gets in close there's nothing the Employee can do. Despite their max prudence stat, they still can't match Makima's age, experience, and martial prowess, and they'll get folded like an omelet in hand to hand.

Makima has several methods of hitting the Employee for RED damage, although due to several EGO Gifts granting resistances to all types of damage sans PALE, Makima will need a lot to take the Employee down despite her AP advantage. Without her contracts or Bang, she doesn't have much besides punching you in the face, mind control (which the Employee has layered resistance to), and Bio manipulation, which although the Employee doesn't have direct resistance to it, they can temporarily withstand the onslaught of Porcubus, who can cause employee's heads to explode after enough white damage, so it shouldn't instantly kill them

AP is barely a factor in this match from the Employee's side, as BLACK, WHITE, and PALE damage all bypass Makima's higher stats, and she has no resistance to any of it, especially BLACK and PALE damage, so if she gets hit a single time she'll take a lot more damage than normal. This is further exacerbated by Frost Splinter, which can actually slow Makima down every hit.
Not to mention, the Employee has several methods of outranging Makima with WHITE and BLACK damage, so getting in close isn't necessary

Before you say that Makima is skilled enough to dodge everything the Employee has, she can't dodge Syrinx, which is a sound-based WHITE damage attack, so she gets hit anyways with that
would it bypass makima contract that redirects attacks?(btw due to makima way higher reaction speed wouldn't she just see him moving in slow motion?)

Bio manipulation, which although the Employee doesn't have direct resistance to it, they can temporarily withstand the onslaught of Porcubus, who can cause employee's heads to explode after enough white damage, so it shouldn't instantly kill them
makima bio manip is a internal attack tho

op didn't say anything about it in the post so it's makima with bang and her devils(idek if you can restrict bang or some of her devils, i know you can restrict cosmo and her other devils/abilities that are rated as 'possibly' tho)
Makima with Bang just 1 shots cuz Low 7C, that would make the entire match pointless and also straight up not allowed since it's a mismatch. As for her other devils, I can detail that in my next post
would it bypass makima contract that redirects attacks?(btw due to makima way higher reaction speed wouldn't she just see him moving in slow motion?)
Mental Attacks shouldn't be affected by her resurrection, and she's never been able to reflect mental attacks before.
As for her reaction speed, I'm pretty sure speed equalization equalizes them, and even if it didn't, it still doesn't change the fact that 1. Makima facetanks attacks in character due to her resurrection, and 2. that doesn't grant her ultra instinct, especially if she doesn't know what she's hit by. Stuff like Syrinx, a sound based attack, wouldn't be directly perceivable to her, and she wouldn't really know the effect of that attack, especially since most of the Employee's stuff massively varies

makima bio manip is a internal attack tho
so is Porcubus's. WHITE damage directly attacks the mind, and Porcubus doesn't have any other means of attacking anyone or anything besides WHITE damage, plus his effect causes people's heads to explode due to his attacks, which aren't physical

Makima with Bang just 1 shots cuz Low 7C, that would make the entire match pointless and also straight up not allowed since it's a mismatch. As for her other devils, I can detail that in my next post
ik, that's why we should ask for op to restric it so that this match doesn't become a stomp(their latest activity was in january tho so idk if they're still interestedd in this match)
Stuff like Syrinx, a sound based attack, wouldn't be directly perceivable to her, and she wouldn't really know the effect of that attack, especially since most of the Employee's stuff massively varies
their profile says that they eventually can drive people to insanity, how long does it take?

besides, it's ooc for makima to engage in hand to hand combat(she only did it against pochita and that was a special occasion)

her profile even says that

Makima generally prefers to stay in the shadows while manipulating or controlling others to perform the battles for her but when the situation is right or when it calls for it, she'll typically use her overwhelming telekinetic powers to quickly and mercilessly end a fight.
and sba states

The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.
makima maximum range is hundreds of kilometers and interdimensional with control or the hell devil(idk if op can restrict the hell devil since it's part of her standart equipment and doesn't grant her a different tier)while employee maximum range is Standard Melee Range to a dozen meters

they are 4km away for each other so employee can't stop her from using the death ritual, overhelming them with her minions(even if employee make them go insane makima can take control of them again or keep reviving them if employee kills them)

she can also use portals to summon devils right on top of employee and not give them time to react(like she did against the gun devil)

it's a stomp with or without bang

so is Porcubus's. WHITE damage directly attacks the mind,
the mind ≠ the brain, even if they temporarily resisted a attack that targets the mind it doesn't mean they would survive makima bio manip
and Porcubus doesn't have any other means of attacking anyone or anything besides WHITE damage, plus his effect causes people's heads to explode due to his attacks, which aren't physical
they temporarily resisted it but that doesn't mean they can temporarily resist makima bio manip

the mind ≠ the brain, even if they temporarily resisted a attack that targets the mind it doesn't mean they would survive makima bio manip
uhhhh

Porcubus's WHITE damage does indeed attack the mind, but he's also capable of physically exploding people's heads from the inside, which Emplyees can resist to a certain degree
they temporarily resisted it but that doesn't mean they can temporarily resist makima bio manip
see above

pure mental damage in Lobotomy Corporation only causes people to go insane. Porcubus is unique in this regard

uhhhh

Porcubus's WHITE damage does indeed attack the mind, but he's also capable of physically exploding people's heads from the inside, which Emplyees can resist to a certain degree
to me it seems more like employee is resisting the cause(mind attack that will eventually make their head explode) and not the effect(head exploding) so idk how useful that resistance would be against makima bio manip
see above

pure mental damage in Lobotomy Corporation only causes people to go insane. Porcubus is unique in this regard
ty for explaining.

ik, that's why we should ask for op to restric it so that this match doesn't become a stomp(their latest activity was in january tho so idk if they're still interestedd in this match
fair enough
their profile says that they eventually can drive people to insanity, how long does it take?
depends on the equipment they have and the type of Abnormality they are fighting. Stronger abnormalities can almost entirely bypass the resistances given to lower-danger level equipment. Some ALEPHs can one shot ZAYIN and TETH equipment employees with a few of their different attacks, which implies that the resistance is layered. Makima's mind manipulation doesn't have any evidence that it's layered, as no one has been able to resist it before, so I don't think mind manipulation will be a good wincon for Makima here
besides, it's ooc for makima to engage in hand to hand combat(she only did it against pochita and that was a special occasion)
It's more in character for her to either A. use her slaves, B BANG, or C. mind control, all of which don't work cuz A. usually involves the Weapon Devils or Zombies which are of no concern to the Employee due to their resistance to RED (physical) damage and access to WHITE and BLACK (mental and corrosion) damage, as well as colossal AOE with some of their weapons. B. is most likely restricted due to it being Low 7C and thus making it a mismatch, and C. won't work very well due to my aforementioned points

makima maximum range is hundreds of kilometers and interdimensional with control or the hell devil(idk if op can restrict the hell devil since it's part of her standart equipment and doesn't grant her a different tier)while employee maximum range is Standard Melee Range to a dozen meters
I will say this right now: if Makima has full access to all of her controlled abilities, then she stomps really easily

Curse GG
Snake GG
Angel GG
Cosmo GG
Stone GG
Doll GG
Eternity BFR GG

all of these bypass all of the Employee's resistances, and all of these are 1 shots

It just depends on if these abilities are allowed, or if they're considered prep time

Makima's mind manipulation doesn't have any evidence that it's layered, as no one has been able to resist it before, so I don't think mind manipulation will be a good wincon for Makima here
The only character i remember resisting her control is Angel(he managed to escape her control and tried to attack makima but she put him under her control almost constantly after he resisted it)

But it doesn't prove that it's layered since it's most likely a weakness of makima control rather than angel having a resistance so it doesn't matter
It's more in character for her to either A. use her slaves, B BANG, or C. mind control, all of which don't work cuz A. usually involves the Weapon Devils or Zombies
There are also the devils she used against the gun devil
which are of no concern to the Employee due to their resistance to RED (physical) damage
I've seen it on employee profile and I'm kinda confused

How exactly does it work?
I will say this right now: if Makima has full access to all of her controlled abilities, then she stomps really easily

Curse GG
Snake GG
Angel GG
Cosmo GG
Stone GG
Doll GG
Eternity BFR GG

all of these bypass all of the Employee's resistances, and all of these are 1 shots

It just depends on if these abilities are allowed,
Afaik you can only restrict abilities if it grants her a different tier(like bang) or is rated as possibly(like cosmo)
or if they're considered prep time
Her only ability that is considered prep time is the shrine ritual

Back