• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sauron vs. Chuck

Definitely Sauron. Resists any major threat from chuck. While I'm still not convinced that LOTR Concept Manip is combat applicable, Sauron's resistance to Chuck's more deadly and useful abilities should give him the solid win eventually

Woa woa woa, hold up

Firstly, what does Sauron's conceptual manipulation do and is it even combat-applicable?

Secondly, if Chuck's fear hax works on time itself, why can't it work on 4-D beings? Assuming of course that Sauron is actually 4-D

>Chuck's fearhax works on time itself

No indication of this though, I think time just doesn't want to be kicked in the face

The point of the fear jokes is that things are afraid of him because of how strong he is, not because of some passive fear aura

And Sauron counters with his own conceptual manipulation

The Ainur can see the past and the future. Though, to perform this, it seems they must enter into their spiritual forms.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The point of the fear jokes is that things are afraid of him because of how strong he is, not because of some passive fear aura
Yeah thing is

HE ACTUALLY HAS FEATS

DEAL WITH IT

FORKING HECKERY ZACH HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THIS BE SAID

Also Concept hax isn't passive, Sauron starts with his pants thoroughly wetted.

Chuck also kicks him in the face and Sauron dies due to not being a 4D High 3-A

Huh, I remember them not being 4D

Alright

So unless Sauron's conceptual manipulation is actually good enough to not get crushed by Chuck's bare opinions, Chuck does that.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Law Manipulation wouldn't work on someone who is physically 4-D
I mean

Does Sauron resist

And proof of burden is on you to say that Chuck's Law Manipulation is 3D instead of on the same Dimensional level as himself

He could easily just crush it with the opinion of "I can still hit you", considering, again, he doesn't resist

That would also be a good way to take out low Godly is to say "no u" to him coming back.

Yeah, I'm describing applications of a power, woah, what a stretch of a power beyond it's shown limitations

If anything saying Non Corporeals with no resistance to Law Manipulation not being able to be rendered under that is the true NLF

Chuck Norris doesn't have showings, he has statements. What he has is just typical law manipulation; 'being able to change laws to whatever he wants (his opinion)'

Back