• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sauron vs. Chuck

I mean

Does the aspect resist

And do you have proof that his law manipulation lower then his own self

I mean, if the law manip works as it should, it shouldn't affect beings at a higher level of authority. Unless it has showings.

It could technically work as Chuck doesn't have any respect for authority, but it needs statements first.

We either way, if nothing Chuck does actually works, it's a stomp so

The fear manip is still a thing, and considering its scaled from his previous form, scans/clips of this 'instant' low-godly would be nice too

I mean, he effects absract concepts via spooking and can just use Law Manipulation to say no u to his attacks passing through

Considering he can affect concepts, I'd say so. With no regen, Chuck roundhouses for a decisive victory

If he can ohysically interact with oncepts he should.

Regardelss, Non-Physical Interaction =/= Bypassing Low-Godly.

Perhaps I was unclear. Low Godly is [t]he ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else. Sauron doesn't have Low Godly because he doesn't have a body.

Non Corporeals aren't anything Chuck can't hit considering he can literally kick concepts, and I have yet to see what kind of Conceptual Manipulation Sauron has, and if it's actually useful in a combat situation.

He also makes fear afraid of him and other such things as that

Can he actually destroy concepts?

Not to mention, another thing we haven't actually addressed, would Sauron actually want to even touch Chuck with the passive fear? I mean, if he figures that Chuck can't touch him, why would he want to get anywhere nearer then he has to?

Right

So Chuck is fighting someone who can can't touch, can't use any hax on or do anything against at all

This was fair at some point?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Sauron is high 3-A for not being infinitely inferior to low 2-Cs

Chuck is for kicking time
You do realize we decided to make the difference between tiering beyond 3D unquantifiable right

If they're not infinitely inferior they should be Low 2-C

Back