• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki Kiryuin VS. Esdeath

How was this not done earlier!? Both of them are 6-B now.

Speed is equalized, and this is their 6-B forms, obviously.

Satsuki:

Esdeath:

Inconclusive:

Esdeath and Saysuki fight for a bit, with Satsuki being outdone in terms of range, before Satsuki outskills in CQC but gets time stopped before she can land a killing blow

Not much to say here

She sort of does. Ryuko required help to perform the feat and Esdeath is above 22 by a small margin, so it's a bit less I'd say

I think Satsuki is powerful and skilled enough to put Esdeath on the edge, but Esdeath should take the win in the end with tactics, skills, and timestop.

Esdeath's ice gives her too many advantages over Satsuki outside of CQC.

It's been awhile since I've seen Kill la Kill can Satsuki fly? I'm not seeing it on her profile. If not, Esdeath could just fly and spam range attacks.

Satsuki is without a doubt more skilled and better at tactics than Esdeath, just putting that out there right now. The only thing Esdeath has over satsuki is timestop that she cant spam and only uses as a last resort in character

Why is this match being done when

1. CRT isn't even done yet

2. This can't be added due to forum move.

Unless this was done for fun, but then again it's just time Stop GG which is kinda boring

Isn't that just a perspective though? Both of them are extremely skilled combatants, But either one is getting any prep here, so any plans would be made on the fly.

I like both characters so I thought a friendly discussion would be fun.

lol Pretty sure satsuki beats esdeath as a general too, i dont recall esdeath doing anything comparable to Satsuki taking over all of japan in half a day

She states it isn;t as good as Runs true flight, however her psuedoflight lasts as long as she has energy

WeeklyBattles said:
lol Pretty sure satsuki beats esdeath as a general too, i dont recall esdeath doing anything comparable to Satsuki taking over all of japan in half a day
She wiped out the northern tribes in a single battle

WeeklyBattles said:
This isn't a feat for people who can produce kiloton level attacks at their absolute weakest. If that was the case then Esdeath conquering a continent in a day is a feat

Being a general means nothing in this fight though

@Crop Satsuki has higher range that esdeath, has comparable experience, time stop is a last resort move that she can only use once, versatility wont really help when her opponent is vastly more skilled in direct combat and much more mobile, and 'ice' isnt really the best reasoning, thats the equivalent of saying Satsuki via sword

TBH Time stop being last resort is irrelevant without a way to cancel it really, Satsuki not only has no way to around it but lacks the regen and AP to survive it

Schnee One said:
TBH Time stop being last resort is irrelevant without a way to cancel it really, Satsuki not only has no way to around it but lacks the regen and AP to survive it
Depends on how she uses it tbf

Not taking sides because OP lul but it's a vocal command + wave, so it's possible she could avoid or counter it if it does become an issue

I mean Akame was able to bypass it using an afterimage, something Satsuki is entirely capable of doing as well

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean Akame was able to bypass it using an afterimage, something Satsuki is entirely capable of doing as well
Not only did Akame actually know Esdeath had time stop, which Satsuki doesn't, but that is anime only.

So then this fight would just come down to a tossup between Satsuki destroying esdeath via skill or esdeath timestopping. Esdeath can win if she pulls timestop off the bat but Satsuki is more than skilled enough to take her down before she gets a chance to do so.

Esdeath has never actually been caught off guard by a single or even multiple opponentz when she had time stop the entire series. The one time she did get hit was when she was distracted fighting thousands of soldiers at once and Akame concealed her killing intent.

Satsuki destroys in CQC but Esdeath time stops before a killing blow happens.

Am i going to have to bring back the scaling chain of instinctive reactions satsuki is able to bypass to prove she would be able to catch esdeath eff guard?

@Weekly

He's referring to the freeze, not the time stop, which she has the AP to break out

Regardless this is still time stop GG since instinctive reaction doesn't allow blitzing

I mean like actually freezing her, not the time stop and I'm pretty sure Esdeath can use it more than once, and she's willing to use it if she feels threatened. So if the skill advantage is as large as you say then that plays out worse for Satsuki since Esdeath would recognize her immense disadvantage in skill and go for time stop.

Back