• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki Kiryüin vs Kyoya Hibari

Kill La Kill Satsuki Base Render
Kyoya Hibari1
Satsuki Kiryüi vs Kyoya Hibari

Fight at Namimori school.

Speed equalized

Ok, who is the winner?

Satsuki: 3 (Gargoyle One, WeeklyBattles, AquaWaifu)

Hibari: 7 (Knightofannihilation666, WilliamShadow, RinkakuKagune, Litentric Teon, RapidMotorcycle19, BraginskiBackup, Cropfist)

More likely to be High 7A is irrelevant in the fight using 7A versions.

Anyway, Satsuki is superior to the combined might of the elite 4 which are all incredibly capable in their own right, Stalemated True Life Fiber Ryuko, has been training in swordsmanship since she was a kid etc. etc.

She most likely has the expirience advantage and I'll go with her because of it.

@Gargoyle Is Satsuki's experience can help her deal with Hibari's needle spheres which can increase both size and number extremely quick? Or something like a punishment by Hibari's handcuffs which can band all part of her body and crushing her by squashing?

Giving this to Hibari with the amount of his abilities compared to that of Satsuki, superior AoE which will make it difficult for her to dodge and there's also Cambio Forma Ver. X which is gonna come in handy. Roll Version X merges directly with him, gaining two black clad tonfa, with the Bracelet of the Clouds Version X continuing to remain on his wrist, although with a slight change in its appearance. His uniform is modified into a trench coat with what appears to be a bird designed on its inside base. Hibari's trench coat could be used as a strong Defensive barrier against physical damage. Another addition are blades at the bottom of each of Hibari's shoes. Which he can freely extend, reinforcing the power of his kicks. The Vongola Gear seems to greatly boost Hibari's Cloud Flames. Enhancing his stength, speed, stamina and overall attack power.

As for Satsuki having the experience advantage that's actually very minor ( 16 years vs 18 years. ) That's literally only a two year difference.

Actually current him should be 18 I don't get why is it only 16 on his profile. Oh well.

Anyway he is way to versatile for Sastuki. I will just vote for him for everything already said by others.

Xanxussama1010 said:
@Gargoyle Is Satsuki's experience can help her deal with Hibari's needle spheres which can increase both size and number extremely quick? Or something like a punishment by Hibari's handcuffs which can band all part of her body and crushing her by squashing?
Sounds a lot like Nonon

I'm giving it to Hibari, he's far more versatile a fighter than Satsuki. He fights with tonfas, whips, and blades at the ends of both his feet and his tonfas. His needle spheres would eventually overwhelm Satsuki, as the cloud's propagating attribute would be able to rapidly expand them and increase their number. They would also shield from all of her long range attacks, forcing her to close the distance. Neither of them seems have have an advantage in experience either. Hibari simply has more going for him, so my vote lies with him.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Current score
Satsuki: 2 (Gargoyle One, RinkakuKagune)

Hibari: 2 (Knightofannihilation666, WilliamShadow)
I'm changing my vote. I vote for Hibari due to his versatility and duplication advantages.

Litentric Teon said:
I'm giving it to Hibari, he's far more versatile a fighter than Satsuki. He fights with tonfas, whips, and blades at the ends of both his feet and his tonfas. His needle spheres would eventually overwhelm Satsuki, as the cloud's propagating attribute would be able to rapidly expand them and increase their number. They would also shield from all of her long range attacks, forcing her to close the distance. Neither of them seems have have an advantage in experience either. Hibari simply has more going for him, so my vote lies with him.

Sausuki can grow blades all over her body, and what's stopping Satsuki from using a shockwave to disperse the cloud?

It's not a cloud, it's a collection of needle spheres composed of his box weapon. The reason why simply dispersing doesn't work is because of the cloud's propogation attribute. The spheres are literally made to grow and expand, that is their only real ability. She'd have to destroy them all, while also fending off Hibari. Hibari is more versatile as he has three styles of fighting as opposed to just one (tonfas, blades and whip). Also, he could do a similar thing that he did to Adelheid where he condenses his needle sphere to the size of a finger, implant them in her defenses, and rapidly expand them to defeat her.

Admitedly, I didn't know that she could grow blades all over her body. I must have missed that on her profile. But unless those blades are substantially harder than diamond, they are suceptible to breaking in a similar fashion to how Hibari destroyed Adelheid's diamond castle.

Satsuki can create huge AoE shockwaves capable of taking out entire group of people using just her willpower alone. Plus Satsuki can temporarily blind him with her ability to emitting light from her presence.

The blades are 7-A in durability

Honestly, they're still calculating the XX-Burner feat, so I can't say for sure how far into 7-A he is.But they might be using his X-Burner feat for all of their stats as of now. I'd have to ask them.

Yeah, but her shockwaves can be blocked by Hibari's needle spheres. Hibari's chains can also grow to great lengths, of the exact number I'm not sure. But these scans should provide a good estimate of the distance.

The temporarily blinding might work, but Hibari also has his cloud flame radar as a hard counter to such techniques. Hibari has faced illusionists within his verse, so not being able to fully trust his eyes is nothing new to him, and the cloud flame radar was used specifically to counter illusions. He'd still be able to locate and adequately fight Satsuki.

Okay, so it's possible for him to break them, as Adelheid's castle was of a similar durability, though, admittedly, it would be unlikely that he would be able to break them, he'd be more than capable of simply blocking them.

As it stands, for me, it's like this. Satsuki, while having some long range attacks, is primarily a close range fighter. The same can be said of Hibari. However, he has more tools to maintaini a mid distance fight than Satsuki, and could likely wear her down his his needle spheres, handcuffs, and chains before she got too close. Satsuki still needs a way to continously deal not only with Hibari and his three styles, but also with the needle spheres, which will be trying to skewer her from every angle Not to mention that Hibari can control their size with the cloud's propogation attribute, and even mix them into his own fighting style, giving him more variety. I just don't see a few AoE blasts being enough to stop Hibari's constant pressure.

Just saying, Satsuki is 7-A scaling from being casually stronger than the combined power of the Elite Four, who can casually oneshot COVERS, which can oneshot the weaker forms of the Elite Four, who can tank Mountain level damage without injury. Satsuki also tanked said blast without Junketsu and she can kill COVERS with nothing but her sharpened toenail blades. She's basically borderline High 7-A.

No what i mean is her shockwaves can destroy the needle spheres.

Her blades follow the same scaling as the AP i listed above.

Satsuki has no qualm about fighting a ranged battle, until Junketsu gained the ability to fly her primary method of fighting Ryuko, who gained flight earlier, was to keep using rainged slashes and energy blasts until she tried to come in for a close-range fight, and she was still able to fight her to a standstill. Satsuki is no stranger to different fighting styles, and her AoE shockwaves can most likely destroy the needles before they get to her.

Let me explain a bit about Hibari's AP. Because on logically, Hibari's AP should be around Satsuki's level too.

This version of Hibari is on same level with Enma, who casually stomp Tsuna and guardians even his power still not full awaken. If you ask me how strong of Tsuna on that time, he overpowered Byakuran who casually stop Mountain level attack by just applause, Byakuran also still hold back a lot on that time. So, I can say Hibari's should be far than mountain level too.

While it may be true that she's no stranger to fighting styles, the point is that Hibari has more to work with, and hence more room to adapt. Hibari has also been shown to use destroyed needle spheres to advantage, such as using them as platforms and the like. The needle spheres still would be a decent counter to her AoE attacks, and his trench coat provides him with slightly enhanced defense such that even if he is hit, he wouldn't take as much damage. But her blades and Hibari's needles follow similar AP, and if her shockwaves do as well, then it would take at least two just to destroy one needle sphere. And those are just the big ones. Hibari is fully capable of using smaller ones to attack from different angle at once while attacking with his tonfa/blades at close range, or with his chains while at mid distance to somewhat long range. Hibari still retains his handcuffs, which he can use to clamp her down to where he wants her to go.

Overall, Hibari simply has more tools that Satsuki. As neither has a significant experience advantage, hax advantage, or AP advantage, and speed is equalized, it comes down more so to something like this. Hibari has more options to choose from, and therefore has more ways to counter her than she him. His variety of styles would open up more opportunities for him to get a lethal blow in, as opposed to her who, based upon your reasoning, only seems to have swords that expand from her body as a sort of 'surprise' technique. Whereas Hibari has handcuffs, needle spheres of various sizes and uses, blades on his tonfas and feet, as well as his chains. For having similar AP, equalized speed, and similar amounts of experience, Hibari simply has more to pull from than Satsuki. Hence my vote for Hibari.

Update vote count

Satsuki: 3 (Gargoyle One, WeeklyBattles, AquaWaifu)

Hibari: 4 (Knightofannihilation666, WilliamShadow, RinkakuKagune, Litentric Teon)

Personally, I see Hibari as being at an advantage if range increases. However, Satsuki has incredibly skillful sword usage to fight him in close quarters.

If he can get the jump on and surprise her with a sudden propagation, that could possibly work.

AP wise I think they're both on the same level though, that shouldn't be a real issue.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Let me explain a bit about Hibari's AP. Because on logically, Hibari's AP should be around Satsuki's level too.

This version of Hibari is on same level with Enma, who casually stomp Tsuna and guardians even his power still not full awaken. If you ask me how strong of Tsuna on that time, he overpowered Byakuran who casually stop Mountain level attack by just applause, Byakuran also still hold back a lot on that time. So, I can say Hibari's should be far than mountain level too.
I don't know if that's enough.

Satsuki is stronger then the entire Elite 4 combined, each of the four can one shot 6 Covers at once and a single cover One Shots a Casual Mountain Buster.

Beating 1 mid mountain lvl or beating 4 makes a great change in skill and speed, but not that much in AP unless those four can use something like unison raid in FT which literally combines their strength into one attack or defence, otherwise it's just Satsuki vs 1 mid mountain lvl, 4 times in a row at least from the AP perspective.

Also, Satsuki blitzes all 4 of them.

I'm pretty sure one shotting a Mountain Buster means a lot to the AP of a character actually.

So let's see, putting it to basic math.

1 Mountain buster gets one shotted, so 2. 6 of these get one shotted so 12, and the 4 who do it get one shotted so....48.

That's just roughly translating it.

I don't think I understand you.

Also, i didn't say it's not a big deal beating a mountain buster.

I said that beating 4 mid mountain busters doesn't change a lot from beating 1 mid mountain buster at least AP wise.

You literally said it didn't mean much AP wise, and you prove that by what you just said.

No, one shotting 6 mountain busters who can One shot a Baseline, having 4 of the people who can one shot 6 of them combined be inferior to Satsuki is far, and I mean Far higher then Mid End Mountain level.

So yes, Satsuki dominates AP wise.

You just don't listen what I am saying... I said that beating 1 mid mountain lvl and beating 4 mid mountain characters doesn't make a big diffrence, it's almost the same thing if you have higher AP than they do. I never said that beating a mountain lvl isn't important for your AP.

I mean that if someone has unknown AP in mountain scale and they beat 1 person with 70 megatons they would be 350 megatons(random numbers), but if they beat 4 people with 70 megatons they would at max be (350-400) megatons.

The point is it doesn't make a big difference whether it's 1 or 4 opponents AP wise if you can already stomp them individually. And I repeat she bliztzes so speed is a factor for her win as well.

They are around the same cause just like she can one shot persons that can one shot mountain lvls that can one shot other mountain lvls he can do the same.

Sastuki>mountain lvl>another mountain lvl>another mountain lvl. And same goes for him.

I don't listen to it because that's wrong, both logically and mathematically. Satsuki is nowhere near Mid End Mountain level in any way, hell the Elite 4 are much higher then Mid End Mountain level being able to one shot 6 covers without effort and all 4 of them combined are still far weaker then Satsuki.

Let's follow your example, Character A one shots a Mid End Mountain level, Character B one shots 4 Mid End Mountain levels

This would Make Character B one shot Character A, is their something I'm missing? Pretty sure that's ridiculously obvious

It's the exact opposite, I say that if character A one shots Mid end mountain lvl and character B one shots 4 Mid end

Than Character B is only slightly stronger than character A as the number of opponents doesn't make a big difference if you already stomp them individually.

Also, those were random numbers and examples it's obvious she is high end mountain lvl.

So apparently a person who can only One shot a Single MB isn't going to get one shotted by someone who can one shot 4.......

This is what you're saying right now...

Xanxussama1010 said:

If this is Hibari's AP, that's not enough to contend with Satsuki at all.

Gargoyle One said:
So apparently a person who can only One shot a Single MB isn't going to get one shotted by someone who can one shot 4.......

This is what you're saying right now...
Yes, because those four can't combine their strength into a single defence. So they are nothing more than 4 persons that receive the same attack and none of them can block it. To put it simple this guy could one shot the elite 4 just like Satsuki can.

Yes, because those four can't combine their strength into a single defence.

Actually they can

Hell, multiple times they've done this as a shield for Satsuki, who can kill all of them in a single strike.

I don't remember them combing their strength into a single shield at all. Thou it has been quite sometime from when I last watched Kill la kill.

Actually wait you mean when they all stand in front of Sastuki? That's not a combination that's each of them just standing close to each other.

Having 4 persons standing close to each other and having 4 persons uniting their strength into a single shield have nothing to do with each other.

Back