• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satou is actually can Omnipresence being?

Because 1 and 2 and if he is an Omnipresence being, since his Immortality is type 8 that in different worlds he is still recognized as Satou by the people he know and the goddess that love him and in the series main world quite possibly the 7 pillar god and dragon god recognized him either as the first hero too

Yes, you are Ichirou no matter what the era or the worlds. Omnipresence as if exceeding the space-time, no matter how different I am, we always get in contact and become friend.

Sounds more like Acausality. Or maybe even something else. Not omnipresence though.

I dropped death march because I got bored of it....but, I'm interested in how strong Satou had become since I last read it, so I plan on re-reading it and possibly revising his profile. I'll do this before or during the time I begin working on Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu profiles.

Edit: Now that I think about, I actually started working on updating Satou's profile around the time I first got on the wiki, back when he was wall level. I knew for a fact that wasn't true, Meteor Shower destroyed like a bunch of villages all around the continent iirc.

You are reading Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu? Was going to get into it myself.

Guess i have to be faster with making the isekai profiles or you will do them all yourself lol.

@Celestial

I actually was caught up to Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu like 2-3 years ago, way before I was on the wiki (Pretty good read, I'd say).

Only reason I stopped reading it was so I could binge read a bunch of chapters at once, at some point in the future.

I look foward to re-reading both DM and TgMID, now that I know a lot more about abilities, tiers, and things like that.

NOW, BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD

As I said before, this sounds more like acausality than anything, but once I re-read Death March and get a good feel of what's actually being talked about, I can giove a more fair answer.

satou probably can be upgraded to tier 5 since he can at least terraforming dead parallel earth to be habitable plus some sort magical barrier like atmosphere and make barrier in the planet he is currently tranfered that can repel some sort of jellyfish or octopus alien monster he defeated before. if he can make those stuff he also can destroy that for sure

Back