• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satou Hiroshi (Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Soooo.... Does anyone here except me follow the manga?

If so, a question: Do you guys think we can take Satou Hiroshi's "be the completly normal background character in a cliche scenario"-power as confirmed to be supernatural with the events of chapter 198-200 or not yet?

Because if people agree that it's a superpower I totally want to do the page for him. It's such a good superpower <.<

My apologies, but I have not followed this manga. I might be able to help if you explain further though.

Ok, I will try to explain:

SH6
SH7
SH8

So as you see here Satou Hiroshi is perfectly average.

SH9
SH10

And as suggested here his surroundings are also perfectly normal / cliché.

Saiki suggests that Satou has "The power to turn his surroundings normal" based on this. And indeed for the next chapters things have tendency towards being cliché around him.

My question is if its really ok to assume that this is a superpower or if the guy is just... normal.

I think it probably is an actual power, since that's how Saiki interpreted it, and because to me it feels like something that would be an actual power in this series.

Cool, I will do an average profile for him then :D

Maybe. Given that it is essentially the inverse ability of Medakas "The Hero" one could also consider something like plot manipulation.

Personally I would just leave it uncategorized for now, though.

Back