• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah alright, I checked for myself it is in character for him to use his genjutsu. Alright shisui should win.

Domain Expansion doesn't Power Null, you can still use Jujutsu inside of it, Gojo literally used one against Jogo, and told Itadori that you can counter Domains that way but its inefficient because the battleground favors the user of the Domain.
People misinterpret what the manga actually stated by taking a single Page out of context, Geto said "Simple Territory" can nullify Jujutsu, "Simple Territory" isn't a Domain Expansion, it's a technique invented to counter Domains. it nullifies Domain abilities in the range of the "Simple Territory".
Also you can make a case that Shisui resists Gojo's Infinity Void, considering it's mind manipulation and the likes of Itachi can pour more information in your brain than Infinity Void.

Shisui Genjutsus him with regular Sharingan Genjutsu, no need for Koto.

W4FRfET.png

I just explained to you that in the image it's specifically referring to domains as a whole as it shows us Jogo's domain neutralizing the infinity, not another simple domain doing it. So no it's talking about domains being able to neutralize.

And also if it were due to the guarantee hit that would mean the guarantee hit is a form of power nullification if his infinity cannot work within it due to it.

I just explained to you that in the image it's specifically referring to domains as a whole as it shows us Jogo's domain neutralizing the infinity, not another simple domain doing it. So no it's talking about domains being able to neutralize.
You didn't explain anything, you posted a picture with "Simple Territory" pretending it to be a Domain Expansion.
You don't have any kind of proof that Domains Nullify Jujutsu, Gojo himself stated and used Jujutsu inside Domain, Gojo>You.
Infinity doesn't work because Domains Guarantee a hit. End discussion on this matter. I am not going to argue in headcanons.

You're actually using headcanon or misinterpreting it, nowhere does gojo explicitly say the reason why his infinity doesn't work is because of the guarantee hit. Also the statement is in reference to domains as a whole or else why would it show us a domain expansion?? You're not reading where Geto says "a domain neutralize all cursed techniques" not "a simple domain neutralizes all cursed techniques" and both translations have it being domain not simple domain. And how would a guarantee hit even bypass the infinity 😭

I'll make sure the wanked and taken out of context power null is removed at the end of the current revision.
As of now you can say whatever makes you feel better.

Despite everything I've read from this thread, I'm very doubtful about the outcome of this match, but since Jujutsu Kaisen doesn't seem to have characters resistant to mind hax (unless there's more context added, especially with Hanami's "pretty flowers" technique being that potent or not).
So by default I can agree that Shisui takes this by default, since Naruto characters with Genjutsu moves love to resort to those from what I remember.

Just going to give a bit of insight to the flowers thing, That flower feat was only performed after Gojo had used his domain, and I believe it's stated that's why he got affected by it

image0.png

Pretty sure it's this, he was only affected by it due to using his domain so he couldn't actually block it outs

image0.png

Pretty sure it's this, he was only affected by it due to using his domain so he couldn't actually block it outs
Whelp, at least this match is probably open for removal at any time, especially since the JJK profiles are still under revisions, unless Genjutsu is THAT potent enough to override any certain degree of resistances.

I don't see how that proves Gojo resisting Genjutsu. It's not how Infinity works, he creates imaginary space between himself and the traveling projectile, Genjutsu doesn't have travel speed.
We don't know how that flower technique works, it might work on contact, or it might work on smell. Flowers had contact with both Yuuji and Gojo.

I don't see how that proves Gojo resisting Genjutsu. It's not how Infinity works, he creates imaginary space between himself and the traveling projectile, Genjutsu doesn't have travel speed.
We don't know how that flower technique works, it might work on contact, or it might work on smell. Flowers had contact with both Yuuji and Gojo.
its a mind hax and the reason why he's affected is because he just used his domain. that's the point of it.

its a mind hax and the reason why he's affected is because he just used his domain. that's the point of it.
Well, it's not a mind hax, it's empathic manipulation, I am not sold on him resisting Genjutsu, Infinity can't affect something that doesn't travel in space like a projectile.

Wait what’s the current argument
Isnt Shisui’s AP laughably lower than Gojo now due to revisions?

Or is it based around Genjutsu and Haxing Gojo?

Gonna close this for now, match is concluded and all. If problems are had with the match itself being added, take it to the match removal thread. For now, this complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back