• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's saying that his resistance wasn't good because he used Domain Expansion, and if it wasn't used, their mindhax wouldn't have worked.
It doesn't mention any resistances, it says you can't use cursed techniques properly, post the whole context.

Btw that still won't give him resistance to Koto or regular Sharingan Genjutsu, because it scales much higher than any Mind Hax in JJK, if there's one.
As far as I am concerned Hanami uses weak empathic manipulation or smth similar.

Kotoamatsukami is top-tier when it comes to Genjutsu. Edo Tensei were immune to Infinite Tsukuyomi and Genjutsu in general, but Kotoamatsukami worked on Edo Itachi (pretty sure it is something Kishimoto didn't think through, but a feat for Koto nonetheless).

there are two scales for Koto
Koto>Edo resistence>IT (planetary mindhax)
or Koto>MS resistence>Tsukuyomi>regular MS genjutsu>Jinchuuraki resistence(double layer that have insane resistence>Sharingan>high tier resistence>high tier genjutsu>Sakuras resistence>Kabutos thousands of people mindhax feat
I doubt he is anywhere near resisting even the second one

Even among mangekyou sharingan genjutsu kotoamatsukami is top tier shisui takes it gg

Koto>Edo resistence>IT (planetary mindhax)
Edo don't resist the IT, they aren't affected because they are dead, much different.
Koto>MS resistence>Tsukuyomi>regular MS genjutsu>Jinchuuraki resistence(double layer that have insane resistence>Sharingan>high tier resistence>high tier genjutsu>Sakuras resistence>Kabutos thousands of people mindhax feat
Completely headcanon.

Or the fact that you attributed, for some reason, that the MS manages to resist Tsukuyomi, ignoring the fact that Sasuke could somewhat bypass it via his Uchiha blood, or that for some reason, you also attributed that the MS genjutsu can affect the Jinchurkis (Bee let himself be caught on purpose), and Obito's Genjutsu is comparable to Koto itself, so it's far for being a "regular" MS genjutsu.

Or the fact that you attributed, for some reason, that the MS manages to resist Tsukuyomi, ignoring the fact that Sasuke could somewhat bypass it via his Uchiha blood, or that for some reason, you also attributed that the MS genjutsu can affect the Jinchurkis (Bee let himself be caught on purpose), and Obito's Genjutsu is comparable to Koto itself, so it's far for being a "regular" MS genjutsu.
Sasuke never resisted Obito confirms this later
and you freaking compared obitos genjutsu to koto that is wrong on literally every level

I never said Sasuke resisted, I said he bypassed it via his uchiha blood stuff.

Koto
Genjutsu that control the victim without he/her notice it

Obito's Genjutsu on Yagura
Genjutsu that controlled a perfect Jinchuriki without he notice it

Of course I'm wrong, using canon information

At this moment are having Jujutsu revision about tier and hax. It is better to wait until the debates are over to make a versus

I never said Sasuke resisted, I said he bypassed it via his uchiha blood stuff.

Koto

Obito's Genjutsu on Yagura

Of course I'm wrong, using canon information
advanced genjutsu can do that and Koto is literally the strongest genjutsu in verse pre IT and not even being weaker then IT is for sure

It's basically Mind Manipulation. But well, one of the debated abilities is that all Jujutsu characters have resistance to Mind Manipulation

So mhe, it is better to wait until the discussions are over

Because resistances are case-by-case basis. Resisting 1 mind hax which is weak doesn’t give you a resistance to someone else’s mindhax which may or may not effect thousands of people, or is just extremely potent.

FY6BQxB.jpg

v9lCfDR.png

The document that contains the explanations does not allow prints or copy text.

Shisui wins a genjutsu also shisui speedblitz and gojo won't be able to react and gojo only doesn't start with domain expansion. So he can't power null

I think Gojo wins this just due to red or blue or purple if needed. For starters shisui doesn't genjutsu off bat at all, against danzo he didn't, his genjutsu kotoamtsukami is only used for preventing people from doing something in context to the plot and never has he done it to stop someone nor is he known for letting off his genjutsu off bat. So basically I think gojo's negging with red, blue or if he decides to his 0.2 second domain should incapacitate shisui. Also speed isn't an issue considering shisui can't get near him due to infinity.

Last edited:
What? Shisui usually uses genjutsu from the get-go and against Danzo, he did use genjutsu right off the bat.

He used Kotoamatsukami against Danzo? That was not explained in the anime so not sure and I don't ever remember him using genjutsu right away in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back