• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gotou, I think? I mean, Sato can't really kill him, and while I do not understand the mechanics of Sato's paralysis, it seems that eventually Gotou will break free of the paralysis while he regens from everything Sato throws at him, and then butchers him.

Is it a summon, or does he transform into a ghost?

If the former, Gotou still wins. If the latter, then it is inconclusive.

But I dont know how the fight between Gotou and the IBM would end up, or if it is enough to keep Gotou away from Sato..

Or how Gotou would respond to the IBMs attacks in the fight, and what Satou would do while the IBM is fighting with Gotou...

Or Gotou ripping the IBM instantly apart?

Or if Satou would be buisy with controling the IBM and wouldn't do anything...

I think the fight is quite interesting xD

Very interesting matchup. I'd give Sato the edge here, mainly because is superior regen allows him to scout out his opponents weaknesses (like poison, or the ***** in Gotou's armor at the nape of his neck), and his insane adaptibility and unpredictability synergizes flawlessly with this plan. The question boils down to how long he can survive while gathering information. His weakness (since Gotou wan't be using tranqs) is just being repeatedly killed or restrained, but he has too many tricks to ensure escapes. While Gotou could hold off Sato's IBM pretty easily, it still would give Sato enough time to regen, and planting grenades on Sato's body could definitely surprise Gotou. I'd give Sato a MUCH better chance than Shinichi+Migi ever had (even though Shinichi's victory was basically a fluke).

@COB That's true, Sato has been fighting so many Ajin recently that I forgot his IBM is invisible to non-Ajin.

@NotJimSterling Also true, while I don't think it's quick enough to seriously hurt Gotou, but it certainly would give him a lot of trouble.

As for Sato's own regen, it gives him good resilience but has some vulnerabilities (he's basically lost if you can debilitate him without allowing him to commit suicide, and repeatedly killing him can also immobilize him.) One other thing to note is that (in character) Sato doesn't like to use his IBM until he's cornered. I'd still give the win to Sato, though; I'm just playing devil's advocate. Sato has way too many tricks to ensure successful Regenerationn.

Sato wins. He has an invicible ghost on his side, he can regenerate from anything, he can regenerate THROUGH anything and he has years of combat experience and has on multiple occassions come up with strategies that make full use of his abilities.

Back