• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan (Devilman) Profile Creation Thread

Also, where was the Netherworld Accepted as a true void by staff members?

Edit: the scan you showed me fits only one of the 3 requirements to be a true void. I still disagree with infinite speed.

Creation (Can casually create various object, living beings, planet population and even new body for himselves), so his Self-Resurrection via Possession is still present in as a one of his skills, but not so necessary. Also his abilities like Power Nullification and Hellfire Manipulation, likely not limited, because he has repeatedly stated that he left Hell on their own, creating a variety of bodies and incarnations such as: Ryo Asuka, Jun Fudo, Lan Asuka and so on. In addition, in end of Amo volume 1, he slew him with the touch of a finger, and then return Akira's personality into body, and revived him by kiss (I know how ambiguous that sounds, but still), so this probably Death Manipulation (or is it a different ability, i will not say exactly, but they are similar). Perhaps this is a unique skill as Amon's second half, although not a fact, that this is Death Manipulation, because even Hades could not take Amon's life, despite having complete control over death, it is probably One Hit Kill or possibly even Existence Erasure. Also, better to remove Demons, and replace it with Angels or Satan, because even though he is fallen, he is still an angel. That is his core and the principle of existence, should not have been changed so much after arriving on Earth.

Bonus:

Humans are weak. Their extinction is inevitable.
~ Ryo to Akira​

Look like that - they are absolutely immune to changes in the ordinary universe, so it is likely that their protection can reach such a level, taking into account that one time line changes another, and each time God is not just overlay timelines on top of each other, but also his erases all life on earth and they are successfully experiencing all this in a cycle of infinitely repeating universes, perhaps for an eternity.

I suppose so, except that his resurrection works for everyone:

• After each timelines, he creates a new body for himself
  • Brought Akira back to life at the end of the Amon's volume 1
  • At the end of Devilman Lady he resurrected Akira, but as an angel
So it more like Resurrection from Nothingness.

In various manga this interpreted on ways:

• In the secons volume of Amon, Kaim said that although his existence is erased, it still exists as the legend of the demon.
  • In the first volume of a Grimoire he tells Miki that they are nothing more than creatures in nothingness after erased by God.
  • In Devilman Lady he is nothing more than a fictional story in a new world, and exists only in the form of pure will, until rebirth.
Which one of these is better?

It's hard to say for sure simply so: all these images are very NSFW, so i can't download them. Probably he exists not because people believe in it, but as a legend known among the demons, who are nothing more than a pure will, capable of existing in nothingness. Also, as dark half of Satan, he is a concept that invariably exists in each of the worlds.

Also, should they also have Nonexistent Physiology, if they were able to live in nothingness millions years and Satan has a Holy Manipulation because he was originally a part of God?

They probably are non-existent but they also are abstract I believe, considering how they escape the prison. They used imagination of humans to get back up Non-Corporeal. They became imagination. The tales alive.

MR-2288-742088-27.jpg

Living in nothingness doesn't grant you non-existent Physiology. It grants you resistance to Void. Exists while erased however is.

Can Jack consider as a part of the key of the human Devilman? If it can, the key will get a massive upgrade.

Back