• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Kamen Rider Ryuki (0-1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the super late response, had a few things going on. But I honestly think that Shinji's durability and defence would allow him to outlast Sasuke. Especially when Dregeder is flying and making it a 2v1. Shinji's also kept on fighting even after being stabbed and was clinging to life, so even if Sasuke gets a lucky hit, it's not like Shinji's giving up.

Voting Sasuke.

His precog, flight, and analytical prediction ensures that not a single attack will touch him, and with his limited range, it likely wasn't going to anyways. Sasuke also vastly outskills, being able to copy multiple martial art techniques and skills as well as being far smarter, being able to perfectly utilize the techniques he mimics almost instantly. Given his excessive variety of ninja tools, flame and lightning techniques, better h2h combat, higher range, and higher lifting strength, Sasuke takes this fairly easily.

Last edited:
Voting Sasuke.

His precog, flight, and analytical prediction ensures that not a single attack will touch him, and with his limited range, it likely wasn't going to anyways. Sasuke also vastly outskills, being able to copy multiple martial art techniques and skills as well as being far smarter, being able to perfectly utilize the techniques he mimics almost instantly. Given his excessive variety of ninja tools, flame and lightning techniques, better h2h combat, higher range, and higher lifting strength, Sasuke takes this fairly easily.
Doesn't CM2 burn out Sasuke's Chakra? Cause the reason why I said that Shinji could've won was because he could outlast Sasuke. His durability plus back up from Dregeder found allow him to tank all of Sasuke's until his Chakra gives out.

Doesn't CM2 burn out Sasuke's Chakra? Cause the reason why I said that Shinji could've won was because he could outlast Sasuke. His durability plus back up from Dregeder found allow him to tank all of Sasuke's until his Chakra gives out.
No, in fact I'd argue Sasuke has more stamina anyways.

I think I’ll cast a vote toward Sasuke myself.

Wouldn’t call Shinji a trash tier fighter by any mean. But other than Mirror World cheese and surprise attack from reflective surface (something that Sasuke have experience fighting against) and Sharingan could most likely predict Shinji movement just fine.

There’s a chance that Sasuke can **** up and just end up dead in Mirror World but I think in a straight up fight Sasuke take him.

Just wanted to say that even if ryuki can't tag sasuke ryuki will get sucked into the mirror world if thrown at a mirror

Just wanted to say that even if ryuki can't tag sasuke ryuki will get sucked into the mirror world if thrown at a mirror
Ryuki getting suck into mirror world is a normal thing to him. He can easily traverse into and out of Mirror World on any reflective surface

Ryuki getting suck into mirror world is a normal thing to him. He can easily traverse into and out of Mirror World on any reflective surface
Yes which is why i think once ryuki gets sent into the mirror world then he can somehow trap sasuke due to mirror world reflection fuckery
Sasuke isn't madara he doesn't have inter dimensional senses so he'll get sucked into it eventually

Yes which is why i think once ryuki gets sent into the mirror world then he can somehow trap sasuke due to mirror world reflection fuckery
Sasuke isn't madara he doesn't have inter dimensional senses so he'll get sucked into it eventually
Ryuki still need to jump out of Mirror World in order to interact with people in normal dimension.

But with Sharingan it shouldn’t be too much of a problem for Sasuke to dodge out of the way. And while not an entirely 1 on 1 equivalent, Sasuke have deal with enemy who attack from reflective surface/mirror before waaaay back. It isn’t a far fetch thing to say that Sasuke will be playing careful around Ryuki’s abilities.

I was meaning something like grabing him Into the mirror world

Anyways just asking what stops sasuke from entering MW via touching any type of glass?
We already assume MW is a thing in ryuki battles

I was meaning something like grabing him Into the mirror world

Anyways just asking what stops sasuke from entering MW via touching any type of glass?
We already assume MW is a thing in ryuki battles
Yes that is his wincon but Shinji doesn’t do that. It isn’t an in character thing for him to do. And...well, Sasuke won’t just let some dude touch him now would he?

Mirror World is a thing, but only people who is a Ryuki Rider or the special ones can enter Mirror World. People who doesn’t have the pass into Mirror World get EE if they don’t get out fast enough, which is around 10 seconds at worst and a minute at best.

Then yeah sasuke FRA
should've used knights since it fits better and he has good chance of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back