• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i've got to admit tho props to the person who did the ikki profile. idk to what degree he can do said actions and it kinda feels like wank to me.
just reading off his profile i'd think he stomps sasuke tbh.

relevent abilities from his First key btw:

(All of Ikki's senses are enhanced to the point where he can feel every grain of dust hit his skin, can see every strand of someone's hair mid-fight, can find the speed and location of something just from hearing it, hear the blood flow of something and more. Furthermore he has an extreme awareness of everything around him, where he doesn't even need sense things that enter his range and has the Samurai's Sixth Sense

Ikki can amplify his reaction speed without using his Ittou Forms

Perfect Vision allows Ikki to completely grasp an opponent's identity understanding everything about them and knowing and predicting every thought, action and feeling

second key now

precognition (Although he gained it through skill and experience Ikki could apparently see visions of his own death from an incoming attack)

Enhanced Information Analysis and Clairvoyance His Insight improves significantly

Ikki is capable of instinctive reaction, not only can he move before thinking but he can also act, attack, defend and counter while being unconscious

Resistance to Heat Manipulation and Fire Manipulation (By lowering his surface area and using speed he could negate all of Stella Vermillion's fire based attacks by getting through or out of them before they could do any damage. Stella also stated that through the same techniques he can even run in lava without problems)

I dont want to clog up this message just to go to Notable attacks/techniques > skill > intellect and Senses > then check out Abilites, Insight and Perfect vision.

fine i'll do it myself
ikki probably starts with Ittou Shura and tries to blitz and one shot what does sasuke do ?

Funny thing is, even if he can fight "without" his mind, Sasuke would be able to cast illusions, Ikki would just punch the air or something. Sasuke would control his movements and for ***** sake how high is this dude's mind hax resistance? Sasuke upscales far above 600 people from some random Genjutsu.

And dude, that's only one wincon. Sasuke beats this ****** just looking at him. And looking at him he can also just spawn a durability-ignoring attack that he can't do shit.

Precog? Sasuke does the same by viewing his future movements, he can see actual images of it. Speed amp? Sasuke does the same, plus immense advantage because of EMS.

Ikki can't one shot Sasuke, doesn't matter if he becomes High 7-A, this Sasuke is 7-A+, the difference isn't enough to one Sasuke, let alone the Susano'o.

yeah now that i think about it just because he can fight while unconscious doesn't mean that his senses are suddenly immune genjutsu
though i think this match is not as one-sided as you all make it out to be

yeah now that i think about it just because he can fight while unconscious doesn't mean that his senses are suddenly immune genjutsu
though i think this match is not as one-sided as you all make it out to be
Sure, I'd love to see a wanked character on Sasuke's profile as a victory. We all can vote now.

for the sake of the fight im just pasting shit from his profile, im loving this shit.

first key:
Body Control (Ikki has immense control over his own body, so much so that he can use Ittou Shura and Ittou Rasetsu both of which require an immense control over his own body, Ittou Rasetsu, in particular, is stated to work because he can consciously shut down all senses and squeeze energy from his every cell

in intelligence:
He learned to control his body at a cellular level by the age of 16 and has full control over his unconsciousness

second key:
he can also act, attack, defend and counter while being unconscious
Due to being able to attack and fight with instincts alone while unconscious he can fight while having an inactive mind

skill > intellect and senses:
it doesn't matter what kind of attack, be it perceivable or unperceivable, if it gets into Ikki's sword range Ikki's 6th sense will be able to pick it up. His awareness is stated to be close range during the selection battles arc and eventually grows to have complete awareness over the entire arena with 0 blind spots.

enhanced sixth sense Ikki has the "Samurai's sixth sense" which gives him knowledge of everything within the range of his sword, such as him being able to know where, from which direction, at what angle, and at what time Renren would attack him, despite him stating she was too fast for him, with her speed exceeding human motion perception.

is earl banned? i actually want to see him debate this.

skill > intellect and senses:
20210622_002402.jpg

Jeez… I wake up to all this bashing! You all are mean! xD

Anywho, that’s… 4 votes for Sasuke if I’m not mistaken?

You know you guys, it's kind of ironic to bash someone trying to improve a verse nobody really bothered with before he came along.

Also just to play devils advocate, Does EMS Sasuke ever lead with Genjutsu? Also what's stopping Ikki from just Precogging the Genjutsu and shutting his eyes for the fight?

The Uchihas are consistently putting their opponents under genjutsu before they know what hit them, not that Ikki can do abything about Amatrasu either.
That doesn't answer my question, how often does Sasuke lead with Genjutsu, because if he doesn't lead with it in character then we have an actual fight on out hands, because Ikki can perfect vision and precog it and learn to close his eyes. Also Ikki's heat/fire resistance is Large Mountain Level+ scaling off of Stella as well as Core of the Sun levels of heat so Amatrasu shouldn't be an issue for Ikki.
Literally everything? Does he usually fight with his eyes closed? :unsure:
No, but perfect vision would give him the info needed to figure out how to counter genjutsu by closing his eyes, and Ikki is easily skilled enough to fight unhindered without his sight.

Back