• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This should be removed. Sasuke has no way of beating Hakumen before he uses any of his abilities.

Not my point. Hakumen will straight up use his passive skill, erasing his timeline or attacking his soul.

Sasuke can defend himself againts soul attack with his passive Rinnegan, in character he won't attack his timeline from the beginning. A character not having a counter for an opponents ability doesn't make the match invalid. It just means you don't want the other character to lose. Your request is invalid, by your own reason, and Sasuke would have time to counter or use Genjutsu.

Issusions will not work on someone who can see through timelines. Also, from the description of the Rinnegan, there is nothing saying he can resist soul attacks. Not to mention this is a battle between someone who is "At least Moon level+, likely Small Planet level" against someone who is "At least Moon level to Small Planet level, possibly up to Planet level". Strength alone is a stomp.

Like I said, a character not having a counter for an opponents ability doesn't make the match invalid. Both are close enough in strength, and they have the Hax to fill that gap while speed is equalized. I don't see people using that argument, when someone says Genjutsu.

Hakumen has the experience, versatility, strength and hax to beat Sasuke with relative ease. Not to mention, Hakumen doesn't like wasting time so he'll go straight for the kill no matter how. And soul damage negates his durability so yes, that is a big deal. Most of Sasuke's hax won't even matter to Hakumen, who's fought all kinds of people with all kinds of abilities.

That, you should safe for debating, I guess you vote is on Hakumen. Anyone, who wants to defend Sasuke be welcome to counter @Drellix. I'm an just a spectator. There is no stomp in Tier difference, so the match goes on.

However, If you do want to continue with the subject, I'll remind you to check a thread you made. [1] where this should applied as well.

"This should be removed. Sasuke has no way of beating Hakumen before he uses any of his abilities."

That sounds very familiar too.

"So what if Yhwach sees it? He can't do anything about it beside getting hit."

Now you're contradicting yourself.

Yeah, there is nothing that Sasuke has that Hakumen has to fear. Hakumen just has to be passive and counter everything Sasuke has. Sasuke is completely outmatched and out-haxed in pretty much every category.

Also, since it's not regulated to simply 5-C to Low 5-B on Hakumen's part, that means that 5-B Hakumen is used and is pretty much a stomp. Even if the fight was regulated to 5-C to Low 5-B on both sides, Hakumen still wins convincingly.

Doesn't really change much. Hakumen has been in the Boundary which is a void where multiple dimensions and timelines interconnect for around 100 years.

Back