• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) vs Galen Marek/Starkiller (Star Wars)

Dude, we've been explaining this to you. Star Wars characters can TP on entire Star Systems without prep. Infinite Tsukuyomi is chump change compared to them.

Reppuzan said:
Dude, we've been explaining this to you. Star Wars characters can TP on entire Star Systems without prep. Infinite Tsukuyomi is chump change compared to them.
... this isn't Star Wars vs Sasuke.. this is Galen vs Sasuke. Please show your source for Galen having Solar System or even Planet Level TP...

It already says on his profile that he has interstellar telepathy. I don't see why you need much more information than that.

Hell, I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan, I just watched my cousin play the game when I was younger.

Reppuzan said:
It already says on his profile that he has interstellar telepathy. I don't see why you need much more information than that.
Hell, I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan, I just watched my cousin play the game when I was younger.
Having intersteller TP range and being able to TP an entire Solar System are two very different things..

You do realize that this is the guy who bested Vader of all people in a fight, right? Vader is not that far below Sidious stat wise, and Sidious casually TPs trillions of people. Like I said, Infinite Tsukuyomi is chump change by comparison.

Reppuzan said:
You do realize that this is the guy who bested Vader of all people in a fight, right? Vader is not that far below Sidious stat wise, and Sidious casually TPs trillions of people. Like I said, Infinite Tsukuyomi is chump change by comparison.
By feats, EU Sidious is many leagues above Vader. You can't really compare the two, especially when it comes to TP...

But if Galen's TP is anywhere near comparable (which it is) it is powerful enough to at least brainwash all of the inhabitants on earth with a thought.

UncleSpaceman said:
Reppuzan said:
By feats, EU Sidious is many leagues above Vader. You can't really compare the two, especially when it comes to TP...
Last time I checked Vader is 80% of sidious, period. Whether that's Canon or not does not matter.

UncleSpaceman said:
Sidious has possibly Star Level feats, Vader is at best Multi-Continent Level...
That was with EXTENSIVE preparations and he can't do it on a whim. His most powerful, unaided attack is force storm, which is calced at moon level.

A lot of people seem to forget, Starkiller held Sidious' life in his hands at end of the first game. If he hadn't shown mercy, the events of episodes IV-VI never would have happened. He defeated "the black hole of the Dark Side", who's force lightning "can instantly reduce one or more people into charred husks".

Only after Starkiller wastes all his energy battling Darth Vader, AFTER he defeats an army of storm troopers just to get to them.

All force users are in the middle of getting downgrades in speed as they have very few feats of being this fast and a lot more feats debunking this.

I'll wait to see about SW speed before I truly say for sure but there are several things I've noticed in this thread that do not add up when looking at Marek.

Marek was able to beat Vader because of Vader's own hubris. Vader was overconfident in their fight and went on an all out offensive, beliving he could overwhelm Marek. Marek, however, was able to defend, let Vader tire himself out and then counter attacked with barrages of lighting, which shifted things in his favor. Marek also taunted Vader throughout the fight about being Sidious' lapdog, which threw off Vader's focus and concentration, thus pushing things in Marek's favor.

Marek had the leg up of knowing Vader and has sparred with him in grueling training sessions. Vader also trained Marek to take on almost anyone but did it without ever thinking about what would happen if Marek ever turned on him. Vader later corrected those issues and came out stronger for it.

With Sidious, Marek has NEVER been his equal. Sidious' comment about Marek was in regards to his potential. Galen Marek had it in him to become one of the most powerful force users, but he never got to the point of being a master, being killed off and all. In addition, when confronted with Sidious' full power when saving Kota, Marek was unable to truly deflect all of it. All he was able to do was gather the energy between them and release it. The resulting expolsion killed Marek, it did not kill Sidious.

Sidious also had an ulterior motive of want to turn Marek, so in their 'fight', Sidious was not truly putting for all his effort. And before anyone says that he was simply tired, Marek could hold his own in sparring matches with Vader that would last for hours and that was one of the first spars he ever had against is master.

Galen Marek is tough, calculating and powerful force user and lightsaber duelist who had the potential to go on to be one of the greats but simply never got there.

TheC2 said:
I'll wait to see about SW speed before I truly say for sure but there are several things I've noticed in this thread that do not add up when looking at Marek.
Marek was able to beat Vader because of Vader's own hubris. Vader was overconfident in their fight and went on an all out offensive, beliving he could overwhelm Marek. Marek, however, was able to defend, let Vader tire himself out and then counter attacked with barrages of lighting, which shifted things in his favor. Marek also taunted Vader throughout the fight about being Sidious' lapdog, which threw off Vader's focus and concentration, thus pushing things in Marek's favor.

Marek had the leg up of knowing Vader and has sparred with him in grueling training sessions. Vader also trained Marek to take on almost anyone but did it without ever thinking about what would happen if Marek ever turned on him. Vader later corrected those issues and came out stronger for it.

With Sidious, Marek has NEVER been his equal. Sidious' comment about Marek was in regards to his potential. Galen Marek had it in him to become one of the most powerful force users, but he never got to the point of being a master, being killed off and all. In addition, when confronted with Sidious' full power when saving Kota, Marek was unable to truly deflect all of it. All he was able to do was gather the energy between them and release it. The resulting expolsion killed Marek, it did not kill Sidious.

Sidious also had an ulterior motive of want to turn Marek, so in their 'fight', Sidious was not truly putting for all his effort. And before anyone says that he was simply tired, Marek could hold his own in sparring matches with Vader that would last for hours and that was one of the first spars he ever had against is master.

Galen Marek is tough, calculating and powerful force user and lightsaber duelist who had the potential to go on to be one of the greats but simply never got there.
OK. Well what about the starkiller clone.

@Landon

The clone has a LOT of differences from Marek. Starkiller was far more emotional than Marek, which is reflected in how they fight. Marek was very detached and calculating about how he fights while Starkiller would cut loose and throw himself into force as seen with Force Fury/Force Rage. Shoot, Starkiller would even brutally pummel enemies with force enhanced blows, something I don't ever recall Marek doing. Starkiller also had many more issues with his sense of self, having problems with the flashes of Marek's memories and would allow his obsession with Juno Eclispe to cloud is judgement which makes him mentally weaker than Marek. By the time Marek confronted Vader and Sidious, he was shifting towards the Light Side of the Force and ultimately resisted the Dark Side at the end. Starkiller would give into the Dark Side if it allowed him to save Juno.

Their training is also highly different. Starkiller's appoarch is more overtly powerful and destructive while Marek is powerful but focused. Starkiller is more about battle field performance while Marek was more of a duelist.

The biggest difference, however, is how Vader delt with them. Again, with Marek, he was overconfident and underestimated the living weapon he had created. But Vader learned from that. When he fought with Starkiller, his approach was more defensive and disciplined. The ONLY reasons Starkiller won is because he counted on Vader wanting to take him alive and faked a surrender before blasting Vader with enhanced force lighting. Before that, Starkiller believed that he best he could do against Vader was a stalemate in terms of power and skill.

At the end of the day, Starkiller is probably more powerful than Marek but less effective, given his variety of issues.

@Drellix

If I remember correctly, that thread only concerns canon Star Wars. Starkiller is a part of EU.

Reppuzan said:
@Drellix
If I remember correctly, that thread only concerns canon Star Wars. Starkiller is a part of EU.
OMG that true!!! That means star killer still stomps via light speed.

Back