• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) vs Galen Marek/Starkiller (Star Wars)

Sasuke render by akatsukisasuke1102-d4us798

VS

Starkiller

Students who had betrayed their own masters (Orochimaru and Darth Vader) and decided to pursue their own objectives...

I've seen this debate flying around the internet for quite a while so I was curious on what the people here on VS Battle Wiki think

Who wins and why?

Doesn't Starkiller blitz before Sasuke can Susanoo up?

If it's speed equal though, Sasuke 100%.

Starkiller wins. He can mind crush Sasuke first (not difficult considering how many mental issues the Uchiha have). He isn't going to survive an extended slugfest though.

The case here seems to be that while Sasuke is much stronger. Starkiller has a massive speed advantage.

Now talking about their hax---

Genjutsu much? Probably most obvious argument but Naruto has massive illusion hacks. Jedi Mind tricks aren't even comparable to the level of Tsukuyomi if you're going to bring that up. It's on a entirely different league.

Star Wars has some of the best TP users, and Galen was able to resist Sidious' TP, meaning that his should be comparable.

Literally, this exact thread was replayed with different character

Sidious vs Kaguya, Sidious wins. If Galen was able to amuse Sidious for a few moments (much farther than Darth Maul), then Galen should be closer.

Lol, expanded universe again. People keep bringing up feats that I never seen in any of the movies. It makes things pretty inconsistent lol. (Why block with a lightsaber when you can move at realitivistic speeds. The expanded universe adds so much inconsistency to the original movie cannon lol)

The Everlasting said:
Sidious TP'd trillions of people at once.
That is all.
But Star Killer is leagues below Sidious... Infinite Tsukuyomi was going to trap the entire planet in unbreakable hypnosis. Sasuke's rinnegan made him immune to the hypnosis of Infinite Tsukuyomi. Starkiller has never shown TP on the level of an entire planet, to my knowledge.

Aurasuke, i'll explain to you. Lucas confirmed that the laser's travel at Lightspeed, that they are *amplified light*.

This means that blocking or dodging the blasters are lightspeed reaction.

In the Animated Series... Windu is able to outpace blasters shot at him. That's Rel+ if not higher movement speed.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That was me responding to someone saying that Infinite Tsukuyomi was superior to any TP in Star Wars.

Well to be more specific I mean why bother blocking plasma beams, or even bothering to not just one shot all the droids? It would take less than a second if they really can move at that speed. Instead they chose to deflect the plasma blasts. Why even carry around a light saber when you can crush moons with your force power?

There's such a thing as the creators not knowing how powerful their series is.

Trust me, being a fan of both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy subjects you to that a lot.

Aparajita said:
Aurasuke, i'll explain to you. Lucas confirmed that the laser's travel at Lightspeed, that they are *amplified light*.
This means that blocking or dodging the blasters are lightspeed reaction.

In the Animated Series... Windu is able to outpace blasters shot at him. That's Rel+ if not higher movement speed.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Do droids also travel at light speed? From what I could tell they seemed to be traveling at a pretty normal speed. Also I thought it was confirmed that they used Plasma beams not lasers beams for blasters. I mean it would make more sense in a way since Lasers are actually pretty bad as weapons considering they only melt things.

Aurasuke said:
Well to be more specific I mean why bother blocking plasma beams, or even bothering to not just one shot all the droids? It would take less than a second if they really can move at that speed. Instead they chose to deflect the plasma blasts. Why even carry around a light saber when you can crush moons with your force power?
I'll refute these, too.

The Droids are programmed (as it says... in the clone wars) to fight Jedi. They are designed to track targets that fast. Greivous' Magna Guard are trained to fight Jedi.

How are you going to crush someone who has a similar power than you? I mean, Beerus can destroy a galaxy, why not just destroy the galaxy instead of "punish the earth" ?

You're talking about Plot Induced Stupidity to attempt to boost a character.

The Everlasting said:
There's such a thing as the creators not knowing how powerful their series is.
Trust me, being a fan of both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy subjects you to that a lot.
Which is why it feels like those non movie feats are more like outliers than actual feats.

And I've only finished final fantasy 13 lightning returns (before actually finishing final fantasay 13 and 13-2 lol) and in their case I think they kind of knew how powerful their verse was. They wanted to create the being that is god, and they wanted lightning to defeat him.

Oh and I've also played Final Fantasy Type 0, personally I think it's a better game due to better controls (though not that great on pc) and real time as opposed to turn based.

Honestly, imo the Marvel & DC power-scaling rule should be applied to many other franchises including Star Wars. Since the Star Wars EU has many, many different authors.

UncleSpaceman said:
Honestly, imo the Marvel & DC power-scaling rule should be applied to many other franchises including Star Wars. Since the Star Wars EU has many, many different authors.
The difference is that the EU is actually fairly consistent in terms of power levels, or at the very least not as hilariously inconsistent as comics (There's nothing like Sidious losing to characters logically far weaker than him).

Lol a friend of mine said that he could lift a star destroyer or something with the force. He said he was Darth Vaders apprentice but that's all I know about them.

I like Star Wars because of the story not because someone made a star destroyer lifter while putting in some random apprentice that is never even heard of from the original movies because he never actually existed when the first movies came out.

I'm not really all that interested in who wins this since I don't really know anything about the EU. However when people say that Darh Vader is moving at Hypersonic+ when I can clearly see his sword on my screen, I think to myself hmmmm, I wonder how that happened. I know people will probably say movie constraints or the movie itself is wrong but there's just to many inconsistencies with that. Firstly Luke killed a bunch of Jabba the Hutt's henchmen, they were kind of keeping up with him except maybe he was 2 times faster. Are they also hypersonic? Anyway the main point is that it feels almost wanked when people bring in expanded universe feats that would leave like 100 plot holes in the original movies.

Tell me, how is Rock Lee Hypersonic in the Sasuke Retreval Ark when he takes 2 whole episodes to travel 2 miles?

Oh, that's right, it's a TV show.

sasuke stomp so hard susanoo and people dont underestimate sasuke genjustu if speed is equalized and can take him to a random dimensions and this is sasuke genjutsu level is sage of the six path was shocked all the tailed best in less then a second and he did it all the time even when he did fight naruto and when he was fainted they where still on his control so sasuke take this

Lejon123! said:
sasuke stomp so hard susanoo and people dont underestimate sasuke genjustu if speed is equalized and can take him to a random dimensions and this is sasuke genjutsu level is sage of the six path was shocked all the tailed best in less then a second and he did it all the time even when he did fight naruto and when he was fainted they where still on his control so sasuke take this
But Galen has Mind Memory Manipulation. Which makes him immune to Genjutsu techniques. Not surviving them, but seeing the illusional attacks coming.

I mean this was the same topic where people thought Obito could just use Genjutsu to distract Darth Vader yet Mind Memory Manipulation to close in for the kill, but that is all thrown out the window if I recall.

Lejon123! said:
The grammar here is that of a Narutard.

Also, Galen blitz-mindrapes.

It was noted Sasuke wasn't affected because his Susanoo was protecting him from the reflected moonlight that was used to transmit the genjutsu.

TheMightyRegulator said:
It was noted Sasuke wasn't affected because his Susanoo was protecting him from the reflected moonlight that was used to transmit the genjutsu.
More specifically, Sasuke's Susano'o was being empowered to do so, by his tomoe-rinnegan

But it's simply not on the same tier of Star Wars mind raping, which can effect entire planets or star systems. Sidious can do it with only moderate effort and Starkiller isn't that far below him from what I hear.

TheMightyRegulator said:
That may be so but I don't believe it can count as telepathic resistance to the methods of telepathy the jedi employ.
The force is a mystic/spiritual "energy". Chakra comes from the combination of spiritual and physical energy. Telepathy and other such things are comon in Naruto.

Back