• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
"Gar, Hax stom-"

Requires Physical Contact for powernull and Mind Hax, as a huge infamous fanboy any votes based on Mind Hax going through Aura, will not be counted.

Speed is Equal.

Yang Xiao Long: 7

Sasha:

So basically everything done via her tar is useless until Yang's aura goes down? What does the power null she has do?

WeeklyBattles said:
So basically everything done via her tar is useless until Yang's aura goes down? What does the power null she has do?
Yes, Power Null also requires tar.

Did you not read the "blitz" part of my post?

Appreciate if you didn't tell someone who helped with the majority of the infamous revisions of the past year how an ability works.

Strips away a person's abilities.

Which is pointless considering by the time her aura goes down she won't have anything but her gauntlets.

Usually she plays it safe at range, and fires attacks from multiple directions

Gargoyle One said:
Did you not read the "blitz" part of my post?

Appreciate if you didn't tell someone who helped with the majority of the infamous revisions of the past year how an ability works.
Do you know the god tier of Rwby?

I see, so in a close range fight shed be basically screwed especially after pelting yang with a bunck of ranged attacks that are just making her stronger

So basically Yang is a better hand-to-hand fighter, has a decent AP and durability advantage (which increases with her semblance), better mobility (when can we add that Yang can fly?), and all of Sasha'a abilities are irrelevant due to aura

Unless there's something I'm missing I'm voting for Yang

Just a note, but I edited Yang's profile, the 8-C downgrade had just been kinda lazily slapped on top of her 8-A stats.

2-0 for thy blonde.

Inb4 Power Null works on Aura, which I don't think it does.

Well, I doubt Sasha's tar will null Yang's powers, as Aura is strictly spiritual based whereas Conduit powers are genetics based, and Yang's ever present force field will keep the tar from touching her, so I'll go with Yang FRA

Though I think Sasha could catch Yang off guard with a projectile vomit of tar, which could get in her mouth/nose/ears/eyes, which is very much in character for her to lead off while weakened, and nobody really expects someone to start a fight with throwing their vomit at you. But I still see Yang outskilling her 7/10

Though, I have a lot of issues with Sasha's weakened hey, but I'll leave that issue for another time.

Back