• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways like i tell why the argument is now about his if she can't use her zero or not?

She is pretty fine with her heavenly eyes and her skill here she doesn't need that
The arguments for Zoro are that because it's a fun match she isn't gonna use her eyes and he will kill her before that. Or that because he can read intention he isn't gonna be affected by fate hax.

The arguments for Zoro are that because it's a fun match she isn't gonna use her eyes and he will kill her before that. Or that because he can read intention he isn't gonna be affected by fate hax.
Her "Fate Hax" are literally her just choosing what outcome she wants. It has nothing to do with actual direct high tier fate manip (until she reaches zero)

Gin can you tell me what are the new argument that make thing different from yesterday when i go eating? Because yesterday it was just a who will ise shaving fate or shishi sonson first
Honestly I can't even tell at this point? The argument was that since a bracelet took the brunt of the damage from Musashi's Eye's that there are some options to defend against them such as Busoshoku Haki hardening which makes the skin much harder than Steel so it provides as a good counter to slashing based attacks, especially one that's aren't internal.

That's the best I got, then I finessed the thread with my bait lol.

You haven't given an answer on when she used it to cut down people's concepts that aren't fodder, and aren't from post-zero with Ivan.
I don’t need to because he doesn’t have concept manip so even if it works on fodder it does t matter he can’t resist it

All ******* servant read intention it's on servant physiology and reading intention doesn't bypass fate manipulation.

If you guy want to make that reasing intention create new futur that was erased then make a crt.

It's not a fun match like the basic rule of vsb is that player consider the match as a death match just doesn't change their characters, fck musashi wanting to fight isshin is by atk is back lol

Her "Fate Hax" are literally her just choosing what outcome she wants. It has nothing to do with actual direct high tier fate manip (until she reaches zero)
Why you lie?

Her fate hax is shaving fate she doesn't chose, her zero have praticaly nothing to do with fate hax

Also Fate vs One Piece used to be fun as **** to debate, I still remember the Semiramis vs Luffy threads from a few years back that was very enjoyable.

Also Fate vs One Piece used to be fun as **** to debate, I still remember the Semiramis vs Luffy threads from a few years back that was very enjoyable.
They enjoyable when i don't see ******* guy changing the ability of perso or creating new ability for zoro

And how is zoro dealing with that? If there is an outcome here she wins she chooses it
Because she sees a "route" that leads to the best outcome and still has to actively follow it. Zoro's precog keeps up with her CURRENT actions and negate said route entirely.
All ******* servant read intention it's on servant physiology and reading intention doesn't bypass fate manipulation.
You're misunderstanding Kenbunshoku's way of precognition with regular instinct and reading one's intentio-- oh wait, I said this PAGES AGO.

They enjoyable when i don't see ******* guy changing the ability of perso or creating new ability for zoro
What new ability? The future thing is canon in One Piece, that wasn't made up but it's not like them choosing random fates and future's, they can just indirectly change the immediate future.

Because she sees a "route" that leads to the best outcome and still has to actively follow it. Zoro's precog keeps up with her CURRENT actions and negate said route entirely.
That is not what the profile says what her fate had does. It says it limits it done to one possibility so he can’t change anything unless he has fate manip

What new ability? The future thing is canon in One Piece, that wasn't made up but it's not like them choosing random fates and future's, they can just indirectly change the immediate future.
Not this, the one about them be abe to indirectly create futur when these futur are erased. It's basically fate manipulation which he don't have.

You're misunderstanding Kenbunshoku's way of precognition with regular instinct and reading one's intentio-- oh wait, I said this PAGES AGO.
She don't see "route", why people always like to change ability ?

That is not what the profile says what her fate had does. It says it limits it done to one possibility so he can’t change anything unless he has fate manip
Then the profile is confusing it altogether, because it literally says "if she wants to cut an arm she'll try every means necessary to reach that goal." It doesn't mean she instantly does it because she willed it. She'll know everything she has to do to reach it.
When fighting a precog user, they'll just foresee what you're trying to do and not let you get there at all. Or in Yagyu's case, he's just more skilled and she wouldn't be able to regardless of the means she takes.

Anyway I got a much better Fate match in my mind, and it doesn't involve Heroic Spirits either.

My DP vs Kirei or Kiritsugu sound good?

This brings it to my attention. She has precognition and everyone uses it defensively when it literally says "it's used to wield her blade on the spot"?
It literally says "SHE'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT DONE" if she wants to cut an arm. It isn't acausality control where the result of the arm being cut is the reason the sword is swung, she still has to ACTIVELY TRY to cut the arm off.

This brings it to my attention. She has precognition and everyone uses it defensively when it literally says "it's used to wield her blade on the spot"?
It literally says "SHE'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT DONE" if she wants to cut an arm. It isn't acausality control where the result of the arm being cut is the reason the sword is swung, she still has to ACTIVELY TRY to cut the arm off.
Yeah, that actually makes a lot sense now.

Then the profile is confusing it altogether, because it literally says "if she wants to cut an arm she'll try every means necessary to reach that goal." It doesn't mean she instantly does it because she willed it. She'll know everything she has to do to reach it.
When fighting a precog user, they'll just foresee what you're trying to do and not let you get there at all. Or in Yagyu's case, he's just more skilled and she wouldn't be able to regardless of the means she takes.
Dor yagyu case like i tell she just create a new possibilities when she can do it but it with zero so doesn't count here

but trying to change the outcome isnt possible without fate manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back