• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Santa Claus tries to solo your verse, twice

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Christmas has come, and Santa is here, and he wants to bring a merry end to your favorite verse because everyone is on his Naughty List.
Santa will go through two rounds, just to give at least one chance to his opponents.

First round, Santa is going easy

Second round, Santa unleashes all of his power!

Which verse will survive to see the new year?

R2 beats all my verses save for Warhammer and World of Darkness I think

As for R1

Castlevania: Dies to Leon gg, if he goes near Dracula he gets passive'd

Guilty Gear: Kills the tier 6s then dies after

Dark Souls: Don't see how he bypasses lol res and eventually just gets tier 4'd

Jojo: GER'd, Novel Kars exists, Rohan thinks etc

Persona: Joker stole Christmas thanks a lot Ren lol

Bloodborne: Again can't handle lol res and then he goes insane

Darkest Dungeon: Trapped within the farmstead and space and time with a mini Lavos

Blazblue: Terumi becomes the new santa claus lol

Mortal Kombat: Shao Khan uses his Low Godly to tell Santa he sucks and yeets his soul

Hokuto No Ken: No NPI means he can't handle Kenshiro's Muso Tensei unless Santa busts the planet.

So is Santa liable to pull a Frieza here or is he one of those "I'm high tier but don't actively damage my enviroment."?

@Stillwinston I actually don't know about planetary destruction, I just saw a planet level Santa and I thought it was a good middle-ground character

All my verses get horribly stomped in R2.

Fire Emblem: Passive Mind hax says no.

Minecraft: Passive void hax says no.

Terraria: Passive corruption says no.

The Legend of Zelda: Ganon can probably do something.

Super Smash Bros: Master Hand can probably do something.

Team Fortress: He solos.

Henry Stickmin: funny stickmin coverts Santa and now he has unlimited gifts.

R2 stomps literally all of the verses I have knowledge in, most wanked to the max(you know, people who mega-wank Ainz to 1-A) so yeah.

Realm of the Mad God: yeah Santa one-shots everyone! And can't put anyone down due to lack of A. Conceptual resurrection negation and B. 0 resistance to corruption, so there.

Warriors: 9-Cs with no hax, yeah.... also incorpreals aren't even a problem cause Santa just has to wipe every cat that believes in Starclan out to make them all just dissappear.

Terraria Calamity: gets tier 2'D or gets stomped due to complete lack of resistances, take your pick.

Overlord: GRASP. HEART. No resistance to death manip :D

Back