• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Tracer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: Speed equalized.

Round 2: Speed unequalized.

Both at peak.

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
It's a beautiful day outside...

vs.
Tracer-portrait2

I'm going with Sans, in both cases. Even if speed if equalized, Sans reflexes are incredible, plus he can teleport. That is without mentioning the Karma Retribution and the fact that Tracer has killed due to her job

She has a rate of fire of 20 round per second, with reload of 1 second. One hit = death

If only she had an actual weapon or a projectile instead of a hit-scan...

No matter how much I like Tracer, I must admit that Sans takes both of this. KR should screw Tracer quite a hell lot — Not as much as Frisk/Chara, who killed an underworld's population, but a lot — and she has barely any chance of hitting Sans.

Sans is literally one of the fastest non-immeasurable characters, so I don't think Tracer will even stand a chance on the second round. KR will be pretty high for Tracer, but not high as it was for Chara.

Hehe seriusly, this people really dont know anything about tracer, they even do not put reasons of why sans winning, just thinking that the both coments of sans side it's enough for his victory.

Tracer have pulse pistol that can shot a high rate of bullets and we even don't know if sans can dodge bullets.She can control his own time to dodge attacks that she already received (don't forget that part when she use that power for dodge the shot of widowmaker) and can increase his own speed.

Sorry guys but there's not way in hell that sans can win this. With speed equal or/and KR , tracer take both rounds.

Sans is faster than tracer, has teleportation/spacial manipulation, danmaku, and KR. He can quite easily dodge Tracer's attacks and kill her

Yeah of course and tracer is tremendiesly slow to dodge sans attacks.

Sans never show be able to dodge any bullet and the teleportation will only make him more tired while tracer did shown be able to dodge thousands of shots and never geting tired so gasterblaster and walls of bones it's not anything. You seems like insinuating that KR will be a instant kill to Trace when the KR take a lot of time to kill the character.

Say that Sans can defeat a super human that can alter his own time to increase his speed, teleport himself an a short distance and return his own time to dodge even more things, when the guy who we talking about lost against a edgy children with a knife.That just make me laugh.

@Newendigo Said edgy child moves at Mach 3091 from scaling from Tsunderplane. Tracer's at maximum Mach 100 according to her page. While it is true that her bullets are probably faster than her, I highly doubt that they cover that speed gap, and even if they do, she isn't nearly fast enough to keep up with him.

Also, Sans and Tracer are in the same tier physically, Sans doesn't even need KR to hurt her, its just icing on the cake here. Couple that with his immense speed edge and his ability to throw her around like a Ragdoll at massively hypersonic speeds and I foresee one dead Tracer.

With speed equalized, however, I can see it going either way, but Sans has way more versatility than she does, so he gets my vote there as well.

That system of power scaling it's so wrong comparing in that way, abusing of that we have a child who can move at match 3091 when he need help of raven person to move a much slower speed. Also esplain me how they can be in the same tier physically while sans is tremendesly weak, his lifting, attack and striking strengh it's unknownn or even tell that without KR sans still win?

Funny, because Tracer can take damage of varius characters of overwatch that can break multiple walls, and also you're forgeting the fact that Tracer can control his own time to avoid the soul manipulation.

I already said my reasons and i'm start to taht i going to make a thread about KR because seems like abuse to says that Sans can beat everyone, but before that i'm putting my money in Tracer favor.

Not really. Sans has troubles against people who can stop time (Jotaro), but he might win if the opponent is like Tracer. That, plus KR, it's likely Tracer's gonna lose in the second round.

But I have no idea what will happen on the first tho

And the edgy child with the knife is pretty darn powerful with their hax.

Newendigo said:
Say that Sans can defeat a super human that can alter his own time to increase his speed, teleport himself an a short distance and return his own time to dodge even more things, when the guy who we talking about lost against a edgy children with a knife.That just make me laugh.
Too bad the child stomps Tracer:

Chara

Tracer

That's the entire point. Sans did it with KR, but I don't think we should underestimate him at all. Chara at that time is likely in tier 2 somewhere, and Sans was winning most of the time. So if LOVE is level 19, the KR will be around tier two somewhere (that's my guess, so sorry if I got it wrong).

Also, Chara didn't kill the entire underground's population before the fight with Sans. Just most of it.

Newendigo said:
Sans never show be able to dodge any bullet and the teleportation will only make him more tired while tracer did shown be able to dodge thousands of shots and never geting tired so gasterblaster and walls of bones it's not anything. You seems like insinuating that KR will be a instant kill to Trace when the KR take a lot of time to kill the character.
Speed is equalised in round 1, and sans is faster in round 2. Either way, he'll be able to teleport and react to Tracer shooting quite easily. Hell, she only has an effective range of a few metres before her bullets can't do anything. Sans can teleport out of the way quite easily. Sans can dodge attacks when he is ASLEEP. She isn't hitting him.

As for KR, I insinuated nothing of the sort.But it is soul poison, so it's going to be extra damage on top of being impaled with bones and roasted by lasers.

Tracer is a her. You're using the wrong pronoun, which leads me to believe you don't even know the character. Increased speed means nothing to sans, round 1 speed is equalised, and round 2 sans is still faster. Teleporting short distances also means nothing to sans, he can do it too. Returning to her own time? What a fancy way of saying she moves backwards. That won't help either.

Edgy child with a knife? We are talking about a multiversal being wo can move a sub-relativistic speeds here. Chara downplay much?

That system of power scaling it's so wrong comparing in that way, abusing of that we have a child who can move at match 3091 when he need help of raven person to move a much slower speed.

Many characters fight at much faster speeds than they typically move at. For example, Kirito and Tracer herself, according to their profiles. Besides, I'd rather be carried by the world's strongest bird rather than get wet, even if it takes longer.

Also esplain me how they can be in the same tier physically while sans is tremendesly weak, his lifting, attack and striking strengh it's unknownn or even tell that without KR sans still win?

On Sans' page, it says he's Wall level physically, Unknown with hax. His attacks can definitely hurt her without KR, and since she's killed people she's going to take big damage.

Funny, because Tracer can take damage of varius characters of overwatch that can break multiple walls, and also you're forgeting the fact that Tracer can control his own time to avoid the soul manipulation.

Yeah, I know she can take hits from characters that break walls, I never said she couldn't. I was saying that he can hurt her without KR because they're in the same tier physically. Also, her time manipulation is pretty much the equivalent to teleportation or dashing. Sans can literally dodge people in his sleep, and can teleport or ragdoll her around if he so chooses, and being slammed into a wall could definitely damage the Chronal Accelerator and cause it deactivate.

I said he? if i did sorry. Still, i vote to Tracer.

Also i not very familiar with some terms like "downplay".

As in literally several degrees of infinity stronger. Sans could fight back only because of his insane dodging, durability ignoring, soul poison, and that Chara was still in a physical body that could be killed. One hit from chara would kill him thousands of times over, and it does when he finally gets hit

Personally, Chara should be identified with 'they' since we don't know their gender.

Buuuuuut his insane dodging is pretty hard to deal with even if you can boost your speed. So I'm sure that San takes the second round via bone attacks and gaster blasters. I don't think Tracer can dodge those beams easily.

Chara like frisk was made to be confortable to the gender of the player, that why is genderless, one person can see frisk/chara like a boy and a girl or viceversa, while other person can see the both like two boys or two girls and then the two players can be perfectly correct because the gender can be anything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back