• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Skull Kid(With Majora's Mask)

I think Sans has shown more capabilities then Skull Kid with the mask, not saying Sans wins but just stating I think this is a pretty fair fight for Sans. Both have reality warping capabilities so I think this should be pretty interesting.

Skull Kid warps to a different universe and it happens to land in Snowdin.

Majora
The Skull Kid wearing Majora's Mask

Sans normal

If this is Skull Kid wearing the Mask, then I'd go with Sans due to massive speed advantage and the fact that outside its own realm, Majora's Mask is gonna lose out on a major home field advantage.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
If this is Skull Kid wearing the Mask, then I'd go with Sans due to massive speed advantage and the fact that outside its own realm, Majora's Mask is gonna lose out on a major home field advantage.
Second that with the added point that Majora was a greater demon, in Zelda canon, whose essence was sealed in the mask and who, in his rage, with the ancient tribe's hexing rituals, caused a cataclysm that wiped out the tribe and a large part of the world. KR would be a HUGE thing here.

Back