• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Shouta Aizawa

They both do things with their eyes. At least I think so, I've only watched clips of the Sans fight so Idk if he's actually doing something with his eyes...

Sans vs Shouta Aizawa

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Anime Shouta
Sans render

I mean, his eye glows a little bit

So, Aizawa takes this handily. Without his powers, Sans has nothing and Aizawa would absolutly destroy him. Sans has zero physical combat feats.

Verse equalization doesn't exactly just let Aizawa null Sans though.

His abilites are magical while MHA Quirks are more grounded with some semblance of science.

Verse Equalization says Spiritstuff=Spiritstuff and that Genetic Mutations=Genetic Mutations, but it doesn't say all powers work equally.

DragonEmperor23 said:
How is the time manipulation and precog in MHA scientifical?
That was not a good question to ask. It's just bad fiction science.

DMUA said:
Verse Equalization says Spiritstuff=Spiritstuff and that Genetic Mutations=Genetic Mutations, but it doesn't say all powers work equally.
And while I want to be mad about ^^^, I can't really argue against it. I would like to ask what tier Aizawa's capture weapon is, if we know that.

Aizawa only nulls superpower at most not their natural strength and speed.

He can't use his ability for too long due to his eyes will start to dry out. After that he must wait for his Quirk to recharged back.

Sans even without his superpower still 8-C and he had Danmaku.

Sans just keep attack Aizawa prevent him from getting close to him

This'll probably depend on who strikes first. With both fighters weak to the other i.e. Sans to Physical Damage and Aizawa to Magic Damage. So the fight'll probably end up like, in rpg terms, A Wizard vs a Warrior kind of thing.

==Added==
The only problem here is that the Warrior has a magic cancelling eye.

Anyway, Let's stick to Shouta Aizawa's Vs Profile. The one where his technique/quirk can "allow(s) him to cancel the special powers and abilities of his target by looking at them." and consider his quirk(Erasure) a power that distrupts the activation of abilities/power. Makes things more fair for Aizawa rather than just pitting him to someone that can summon cannons that shoot laser beams, which he can't distrupt. Continuing to what I've said, lets just make Aizawa's Quirk Distrupt the process of activation of an ability/power to anyone he looks at. Which means that Sans Soul Manipulation, Bones and Gaster Blasters summons can be distrupted on being brought or used against him for a certain time. No, we won't consider Aizawa's quirk to be able to nullify magic... cuz if so, Sans is dead in a glance. I mean, Monsters(in Undertale) are mostly made up of magic so if we made Aizawa's quirk erase/nullify magic...

Anyways, before we continue onto this... let's just discuss first whether or not to consider Aizawa's quirk, Erasure to:

-Be able to distrupt/cancel abilities/powers as stated within his Vs Profile. -Not able to do anything to a power that is not a quirk. -Or have his quirk distrupt/cancel abilities/powers to a degree.

If I were to pick one here, I'd rather go with the first one.

Back