• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Red: Red Megalovania (UNDERTALE vs Pokémon)

this was arguably a horrible idea

sans. vs Red

• Speed is equalized
  • Red has: Charizard, Pikachu, and Blastoise
  • Battle takes place within the Final Corridor

Skeleton:

Color:
dc3o1wr-d0e220ac-ef0d-4068-9ac1-15e5a43db4b6.jpg
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
d2hdxyf-6981d3bf-d463-43c0-a2bf-776a260572ce.jpg

i meant not how fast but you said red can only summon one at a time. Adding more is not gonna work if he can’t summon multiple at the same time
Assuming the pokemon aren't good enough dodgers to keep up with sans' magic (Which is my bad, i assumed Red's pokemon would be able to keep up with his danmaku to a degree), having more will keep red in the fight longer and will tire out sans, leaving him open.

Assuming the pokemon aren't good enough dodgers to keep up with sans' magic (Which is my bad, i assumed Red's pokemon would be able to keep up with his danmaku to a degree), having more will keep red in the fight longer and will tire out sans, leaving him open.
Well could you post this in the Pokémon discussion thread. I’m sure some Pokémon knowledgeable members will be glad to help you

I feel like sans can kill red before he can even summon a pokemon even if he does I feel like sans will kill red first then fight the pokemon 1v1 and win

Why wouldnt he? He wants to win and only fight we saw was genocide route
The only reason sans even went all out on frisk is because he knew if he didn't get them to give up by repeatedly killing them the whole timeline would get destroyed. Here under SBA he will attempt to win the battle but is still in character. I'm pretty sure Sans is not the kind of character to kill someone without reason so we would probably just incap red and call it a day.

It's not even his dura neg I'm just getting tired of people wanking him on here.
I hope eventually someone comes and cleans up all of this because it's completely ridiculous.

Well I'm not gonna try to do anything about it right now because it'll seem like I'm obsessed with it and angry.

exactly.

an extraordinary genius who dura negs and abuses everything he possibly can against his opponent is gonna be able to take down far stronger opponents than himself.
I wouldn't call him an extraordinary genius but pop off
So, i don't think any of Red's Pokemon has any way to counter Sans' soul hax, that is if Pokemon have a soul.
How can Fire Electricity or Water hurt a skeleton is the better question.

Back