• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Rainbow Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both in Base Form.

Speed equalized.

514128-rainbow dash by blackgryph0n
Rainbow Dash, fastest Pegasus in the sky and one of the main characters of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

vs.
LargeSans

How exactly does Sans destroy her soul when she hasn't done anything evil and is literally the embodiment of Loyalty?

I think RD takes this.

KARMA needing his enemy to be bad is fanon .-.

and his normal Soul manipulation is like every monster in the game

Unless I'm missing something, KR is canon. Karmic Retribution is literally the punishment for someone's crimes (or sins, as sans puts it).

Edit: didn't realize this was a old post, oh well.

Tkal378 said:
Unless I'm missing something, KR is canon. Karmic Retribution is literally the punishment for someone's crimes (or sins, as sans puts it).
Edit: didn't realize this was a old post, oh well.
Source? The only proof that KR is anything more than a soul poison is the name. Sans never says he's literally using sins against you so Karmic Retribution being literal karmic retiribution is nothing but fanon.

Well, naming aside, karma still does damage based on the number of kills, right? Even if not specifically an evil character, any deaths caused by them would add up to the karma damage.

Sans can stuck Rainbow Dash in Sans' bone traps and use KRAMA to constantly damage him. Don't forget Speed equalized, so Rainbow Dash's speed won't help her, as Sans can teleport.
Also, Sans' can trick Rainbow Dash's intelligence with puns and strengies.

Conclusion:
I vote to Sans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back