• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Pikachu

In that case, Pikachu via Psychic, which is a good attacking move that Sans can't dodge easily, if at all, and also works as a counter to being flung around.

Er...Pikachu is never arrogant (except for maybe that Bellsprout match lol). Heck, it's consistently an underdog.

The real cal howard said:
Er...Pikachu is never arrogant (except for maybe that Bellsprout match lol). Heck, it's consistently an underdog.
it does tend to be whit ash sometimes and never quiet goes all out. still, how much could it survive, as it doesen use pshychic all that much and it would be probably surprised

Alolan Raichu does, man. And it's not necessarily Ash's Pikachu. And it does normally go all out, it just gets hit with the PIS or reset stick--hard--way too often.

Alolan Raichu does, man. And it's not necessarily Ash's Pikachu. And it does normally go all out, it just gets hit with the PIS or reset stick--hard--way too often.
how much can it tank, it feels pain and would probably be shocked for a few seconds

Not really, considering how Pokémon are shown in all the 3D games to take only a split second to recover from the recoil.

Not really, considering how Pokémon are shown in all the 3D games to take only a split second to recover from the recoil.
but sans attacks multiple times and attacks like the multi-slaps (not actual name) and they keep recoiling with every hit

Sans attacks hit multiple times because they don't recoil, dude. That's the whole point. No invincibility frames from the recoil.

Sans attacks hit multiple times because they don't recoil, dude. That's the whole point. No invincibility frames from the recoil.
the invincibility doesent come whit recoil. they are phisical, and undynes attacks dont make frisk recoil eirher

Yes they do. Undyne's attacks do give invincibility frames.
but the invincibility doesnt come from recoil. sanses attacks dont recoil, but pickachu would, and once again, how long could it tank?

I mean, it's Sans. Both pretty much one-shot the other.

Regardless, that's not how it works. Sans' attacks phase through the opponent. There's no physical damage to recoil from.

I mean, it's Sans. Both pretty much one-shot the other.
Regardless, that's not how it works. Sans' attacks phase through the opponent. There's no physical damage to recoil from.
lel no, you think hes wall level attacks phase through peapole. NOPE

not here, anyways, it was shown that attacks are phisical by both undyne and papyrus and its a fact

Even though Sans' attacks act nothing like Undyne's and Papyrus' attacks...which is the whole point...

What does his attacks being wall level have to do with phasing through people?

Even though Sans' attacks act nothing like Undyne's and Papyrus' attacks...which is the whole point...
What does his attacks being wall level have to do with phasing through people?
yes they are, papyrus ignores dura as well, fust whitout kr.

hax and soul attacks cant be levelled as it wouldent make sense. (it affects souls only so it cant do any damage to real world, by extension its only haxs)

What? Papyrus doesn't ignore durability...for the most part. It's just that his attacks can hurt the soul. Unlike Sans, Papyrus can't take on people of a higher tier, because his bones will just bounce off of them.

Again...what?

What? Papyrus doesn't ignore durability...for the most part. It's just that his attacks can hurt the soul. Unlike Sans, Papyrus can't take on people of a higher tier, because his bones will just bounce off of them.
Again...what?
he does 4 dammage no matter the armor.

thi site says that they are phisical,. make a content revision if yoz dont agree

Because you can be physical and still phase through things? Not to mention this was brought up numerous times before? If they indeed caused recoil, then they wouldn't ignore durability like they do now, and would just bounce off of the opponent like Papyrus' would if he fought Broly (using him as an example because that's someone Sans beat).

Because you can be physical and still phase through things? Not to mention this was brought up numerous times before? If they indeed caused recoil, then they wouldn't ignore durability like they do now, and would just bounce off of the opponent like Papyrus' would if he fought Broly (using him as an example because that's someone Sans beat).
the attacks keep going forward, it still dammages and gives recoil to the ones that it hits. undynes attack obviusly had recoil, and both are soul magic.

also. i vote sans for danmaku and being able to kill pikachu ibefore it regains its bearings, as it needs a few seconds in the games and is shown to be aaable to feel pain

Pikachu via speed blitz by quick attack and discharge which likely has enough range to hit. We don't know how much Sans damage would do, but according to ingame dex entries, Pikachu is a social Pokemon. So it's probably not dangerous/evil, and even if it was, that would just be it's natural instinct, it wouldn't be evil by choice. To say the least, Sans probably isn't doing a lot of damage. If Sans does hit Pikachu for considerable damage with his bones, Pikachu can use counter. If Sans tries to use Gaster Blasters, Pikachu can use light screen. I honestly don't get all the Sans vs Pokemon matches. Anyone put on his profile is usually a loss, and it's because Sans usually can't do anything in response to everything a Pokemon can do. I personally believe Pokemon should be limited to 4 moves, or the matches should stop altogether, but I digress, and give it to Pikachu.

Rockblaster8 said:
Pikachu via speed blitz by quick attack and discharge which likely has enough range to hit. We don't know how much Sans damage would do, but according to ingame dex entries, Pikachu is a social Pokemon. So it's probably not dangerous/evil, and even if it was, that would just be it's natural instinct, it wouldn't be evil by choice. To say the least, Sans probably isn't doing a lot of damage. If Sans does hit Pikachu for considerable damage with his bones, Pikachu can use counter. If Sans tries to use Gaster Blasters, Pikachu can use light screen. I honestly don't get all the Sans vs Pokemon matches. Anyone put on his profile is usually a loss, and it's because Sans usually can't do anything in response to everything a Pokemon can do. I personally believe Pokemon should be limited to 4 moves, or the matches should stop altogether, but I digress, and give it to Pikachu.
1 speed equalized

2 range doesent matter, as sans can teeletrasport either the attack or himself

3 kr is not actual karma, just poison, and it can kill multi universals in seconds

4 sans is oeshotting here, so no counter

and no, despite knowwing said moves, pokemon are dumb, they do things on instinct, so nmo tatics

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:
1 speed equalized
2 range doesent matter, as sans can teeletrasport either the attack or himself

3 kr is not actual karma, just poison, and it can kill multi universals in seconds

4 sans is oeshotting here, so no counter

and no, despite knowwing said moves, pokemon are dumb, they do things on instinct, so nmo tatics
Uh? Speed blitz via quick attack? Did you not read? I'll give you that point on Sans Teleporting, but how is he one shotting Pikachu at ALL. Kr literally is KR. It acts as poison to anyone who sins a lot. That's the only really he was able to beat Chara, but ignoring durability. So he's barely doing any damage, and as such, Counter would work. Also since when has the "pokemon are dumb" argument been taken into account for battles put on his profile. ALSO, as long as Pikachu hits him once, it's game over, and it's not like Swift isn't a homing attack. Pikachu could literally just spam this until Sans gets tired and sans would be forced to keep on teleporting.

Rockblaster8 said:
Sorry for the wall of text.
all speed is equal, quick attack imcluded

kr doesent change depending on karma, thats fanon, its poison the end, and he killed frisk whitout kr just fine (he does 40 hp dammage per second)

as i said, it can be blocked

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:
Sorry for the wall of text.
all speed is equal, quick attack imcluded
kr doesent change depending on karma, thats fanon, its poison the end, and he killed frisk whitout kr just fine (he does 40 hp dammage per second)

as i said, it can be blocked
Um, I don't think you understand. Quick attack is an attack that is very fast. It's a technique, it doesn't actually increase Pikachu's speed. Otherwise, quick attack let's him blitz Arceus and would give him immeasurable speeds. Besides, by your logic, teleportation wouldn't matter since speed is equalized.

"He killed frisk without kr just fine". How? When? Sans attacks ARE Kr. There is no attack in which he kills Frisk without kr. KR ingame just ignores your invincibility frames. Also, I doubt it's 40 hp per second, and even if it was, and we want to apply hp to the actual fight, Pikachu has 274 max hp. That's 274x the hp Sans has.

Also, Sans isn't blocking an attack from someone with Large Island level+ AP. Sans' durability is already paper thin.

Rockblaster8 said:
Um, I don't think you understand. Quick attack is an attack that is very fast. It's a technique, it doesn't actually increase Pikachu's speed. Otherwise, quick attack let's him blitz Arceus and would give him immeasurable speeds. Besides, by your logic, teleportation wouldn't matter since speed is equalized.

"He killed frisk without kr just fine". How? When? Sans attacks ARE Kr. There is no attack in which he kills Frisk without kr. KR ingame just ignores your invincibility frames. Also, I doubt it's 40 hp per second, and even if it was, and we want to apply hp to the actual fight, Pikachu has 274 max hp. That's 274x the hp Sans has.

Also, Sans isn't blocking an attack from someone with Large Island level+ AP. Sans' durability is already paper thin.
speed equalized equalizes all non time manipulation based speed

teleportation is not movement, so you cant say it gets equalized. as its not speed

no, kr is the purple poison, if he could ONLY attack with kr he could only kill you in 90 seconds, he does 40 hp dammage per second PLUS kr

thats game mechanics, unless you belive a milk tank has more healt than archeus

his bones ignore dura

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:

speed equalized equalizes all non time manipulation based speed
teleportation is not movement, so you cant say it gets equalized. as its not speed

no, kr is the purple poison, if he could ONLY attack with kr he could only kill you in 90 seconds, he does 40 hp dammage per second PLUS kr

thats game mechanics, unless you belive a milk tank has more healt than archeus

his bones ignore dura
Wrong. Literally look up the wiki. Kr is the poison and the ignoring invincibility frames. KR is literally what Sans attacks with. So if his kr is low, then he's not doing shit. Also, once again, Quick Attack isn't speed per se, as it is a movement. Also, like I said, he'd be able to blitz Arceus.

At this point I'm just repeating myself.

Rockblaster8 said:
Wrong. Literally look up the wiki. Kr is the poison and the ignoring invincibility frames. KR is literally what Sans attacks with. So if his kr is low, then he's not doing shit. Also, once again, Quick Attack isn't speed per se, as it is a movement. Also, like I said, he'd be able to blitz Arceus.

other wikis cant be acepted as a feat, make a crt if you disagree, until than your vote will be ignored as you refuse to accept the statements in a characters page

speed equalized equalizes ALL speed, including omnipresence ant attack speedss, as if it didnt than its point wouldbe lost

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:

other wikis cant be acepted as a feat, make a crt if you disagree, until than your vote will be ignored as you refuse to accept the statements in a characters page
I'm cool with the wiki thing, but that's no reason for my vote to be ignored because I've presented other perfectly valid points that you're just ignoring at this point.

Also. What are you talking about? Omnipresence isn't actually speed, it's just treated as speed in combat since it's used the same way. You can't equalize omnipotence. You saying "speed equalized" equalizes ALL speed is just wrong. Also, you just blatantly ignored what I said about quick attack. You haven't debunked a single point except for the wiki. You've lost.

Rockblaster8 said:
I'm cool with the wiki thing, but that's no reason for my vote to be ignored because I've presented other perfectly valid points that you're just ignoring at this point.

Also. What are you talking about? Omnipresence isn't actually speed, it's just treated as speed in combat since it's used the same way. You can't equalize omnipotence. You saying "speed equalized" equalizes ALL speed is just wrong. Also, you just blatantly ignored what I said about quick attack. You haven't debunked a single point except for the wiki. You've lost.
no, omnipresence WAS already equalized in equalized speed battles

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:

How do you equalize being everywhere at once. You can't. Omnipresence isn't speed. It's just treated as speed due to how it's used in combat. You can't equalize a state of being. Sorry.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:

Can you explain the logic of equalizing omnipresence as it's literally impossible

Back