• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that Sans match's have probably been more common than ever after the speed equalization changes.
For the billionth time
This Speed Equal rules have been a thing for A G E S
They are not new, they are really old, you're just knowing about it now

What happened to the standards for this kind of stuff while I was inactive?

Oh it's a likely...still, the standards for different verses are so wonky on this website. That likely should get changed to a possibly, but I don't care enough to get into that topic as well.
Sometimes Yesmen get there way when you lease expect it

I'd honestly rather prefer the old silent rule of equalized speed that you don't bring up a speed point period like you would for a smurf AP gap in equal stats. But I'd honestly chuck this match into same bucket with kid buu where the move sans make it's not gonna be guaranteed W off the bat unless you plug and play him Massively OOC and turn him into mob psycho at 100%.

It's funny y'all will count the San's vote but not a single cell vote. "100% no bias here" 🤓
Because the votes were obsolete and Sans has way more than Cell, it's not bias, it's just logic
Sans has more so why count Cell if we discussed for an entire page that Sans would win? And there's like 8 - 9 Sans votes, what would counting Cell votes (Like 2 or 3) accomplish?

Because the votes were obsolete and Sans has way more than Cell, it's not bias, it's just logic
Sans has more so why count Cell if we discussed for an entire page that Sans would win? And there's like 8 - 9 Sans votes, what would counting Cell votes (Like 2 or 3) accomplish?
Also no one said cell didnt have any votes its just that sans has 7 the one enough for grace

why are people so mad that sans won against db characters?
Idk, any other match with a soul hax user vs a db character ends in stomp in favor of soul user and no index. Sans fights, they take fighting the funny skeleton too personally and drag out the match to unfortunately get it indexed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back