• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7cetig.jpg

Mald harder mate, if you have time to complain you have time to get it changed.
Typing a few messages in a matter of 10 minutes=/=making a thread and having a long argument on a website I rarely use about a topic that literally doesn't matter. No, I really don't have the time to "get it changed", because I have a full-time job among other things, and even if I did, I really don't care enough to do so.

Typing a few messages in a matter of 10 minutes=/=making a thread and having a long argument on a website I rarely use about a topic that literally doesn't matter. No, I really don't have the time to "get it changed", because I have a full-time job among other things, and even if I did, I really don't care enough to do so.
What do you think about the garuo vs sans match? The one where sans stomped?

7cddbd.jpg

It is 0.83 for frisk. A Hypersonic character.
Classic, calling the other person in discussion a fanboy for no reason. My friend, I am an UT fanboy. I have well over a hundred hours in the game, I've spent nearly $100 on UT merch, I know virtually everything there is to know about the game, I could go on and on. If it made sense for Sans to beat DBZ characters, I'd be behind it, but I don't let my personal bias fuel my beliefs.

DB Villain of the week loses and I swear to God a lot of DB people have an aneurysm...

It's not even a based verse man, why get salty when it loses?
Disagree="xd mad fanboy". Do you not understand how egotistical it sounds when you say stuff like this? I don't agree with Sans winning because I don't believe it makes sense. That means nothing else beyond the simple fact in itself.

Disagree="xd mad fanboy". Do you not understand how egotistical it sounds when you say stuff like this? I don't agree with Sans winning because I don't believe it makes sense. That means nothing else beyond the simple fact in itself.
It makes sense to many others. a lot of the arguments you provided for cell were proven wrong, mostly due to the fact you didn't seem to indicate Cell would stand there and allow someone to attack him due to how cocky he is.

the other half are you speculating what he'd do if he survived (like teleporting, running away, etc), which obviously is a big if for someone who doesn't resist the hax being used against him.

im more questioning how Cell's points you made make sense at this point.

That was already removed from the profiles.
Anyway, Cell FRA.
Sadly it hasn't been.

I really don't understand how these rules that deliberately give an advantage to the normally weaker opponent count as a serious versus debate discussion and not Fun and Games, I can't be the only one. The point of a versus debate is to determine which character would win in a fight, not to determine which character would win in a fight "If this was like this, this was like this, and this character was doing this first, and the other character isn't doing this first". It's just patently silly.

I feel it's a bit more unfair to leave a character getting speedblitzed though...
Not when that's what would realistically happen. At that point it isn't a serious discussion of which character is more powerful, just a discussion of who could win in a specific circumstance that alters the abilities of one character in question.

Classic, calling the other person in discussion a fanboy for no reason. My friend, I am an UT fanboy. I have well over a hundred hours in the game, I've spent nearly $100 on UT merch, I know virtually everything there is to know about the game, I could go on and on. If it made sense for Sans to beat DBZ characters, I'd be behind it, but I don't let my personal bias fuel my beliefs.
Bruh-
It is a meme. Chill 💀

Not when that's what would realistically happen. At that point it isn't a serious discussion of which character is more powerful, just a discussion of who could win in a specific circumstance that alters the abilities of one character in question.
Yeah, but that also would kill this entire forum considering almost nobody is in the same speed range, same tier range, and has an acceptable amount of hax compared to each other.

the only matches that'd be able to be made is for very VERY grounded verses, which obviously would leave a lot of supporters of verses in the dust.

It makes sense to many others. a lot of the arguments you provided for cell were proven wrong, mostly due to the fact you didn't seem to indicate Cell would stand there and allow someone to attack him due to how cocky he is.

the other half are you speculating what he'd do if he survived (like teleporting, running away, etc), which obviously is a big if for someone who doesn't resist the hax being used against him.

im more questioning how Cell's points you made make sense at this point.
You basically just said "Well you're wrong so that makes you bias". My point exactly.💀

Bruh-
It is a meme. Chill 💀
It being a meme doesn't change the intent it carries. And it's not like you were the only one saying that. It looks like literally any time someone says a Dragon Ball character wins when most disagree, people jump to saying they're a "DB fanboy" because of the DB fanbase's notoriety.

You basically just said "Well you're wrong so that makes you bias". My point exactly.💀
I said you were wrong. If i wanted to say you were bias i'd say it outright. (Which, i dont think anyone needs to say that as someone will always be biased toward a certain character.) Im questioning what gives you the thought cell can still win more often than not?

Yeah, but that also would kill this entire forum considering almost nobody is in the same speed range, same tier range, and has an acceptable amount of hax compared to each other.

the only matches that'd be able to be made is for very VERY grounded verses, which obviously would leave a lot of supporters of verses in the dust.
Fun and Games exists for a reason. The whole point is that one is for fun, the other is for a serious discussion.

Fun and Games exists for a reason. The whole point is that one is for fun, the other is for a serious discussion.
That does not answer how that'd stop 90% of this wiki's supporters to be left without any matches to be made due to speed being such a varying rating, and will almost never line up with another tier and character.

regardless, if you believe speed equalized should not be a rule to make in a thread, take it to someone who can change that rule, not a sans vsthread.

It being a meme doesn't change the intent it carries. And it's not like you were the only one saying that. It looks like literally any time someone says a Dragon Ball character wins when most disagree, people jump to saying they're a "DB fanboy" because of the DB fanbase's notoriety.
The intent was to make fun of sana vs golden friezas removal stuff. They tried so many times and failed its hilarious

I said you were wrong. If i wanted to say you were bias i'd say it outright. (Which, i dont think anyone needs to say that as someone will always be biased toward a certain character.) Im questioning what gives you the thought cell can still win more often than not?
I'm no longer debating about Cell Vs. Sans in the given scenario described because the topic of the thread has shifted greatly and the scenario described makes it massively unfair for Cell to the extent that I don't think there is a convincing argument for him winning, and even if I tried to provide one it is obvious that it won't be agreed with at this point. What I'd be more interested in debating is if it's worth adding to a profile, but that's not the purpose of this thread.

Sadly it hasn't been.

I really don't understand how these rules that deliberately give an advantage to the normally weaker opponent count as a serious versus debate discussion and not Fun and Games, I can't be the only one. The point of a versus debate is to determine which character would win in a fight, not to determine which character would win in a fight "If this was like this, this was like this, and this character was doing this first, and the other character isn't doing this first". It's just patently silly.
I don't really care. I know that for people who are more simplistic and less mature they find it funny to spam these matches and brag about it.
But at the end of the day it's just a vs match I don't really need to pay it any mind.

That does not answer how that'd stop 90% of this wiki's supporters to be left without any matches to be made due to speed being such a varying rating, and will almost never line up with another tier and character.

regardless, if you believe speed equalized should not be a rule to make in a thread, take it to someone who can change that rule, not a sans vsthread.
It does really.

Speed equalization is fine, but it prevents a serious answer from being given on which character would win.

On that, most people can agree. I mean seriously, the old rule was far more logical and at the time I had no problem with the regular variation of speed equalization. This isn't even speed equalization, it's speed nerfing.
Its kinda funny because it is pretty in character for sans to mess up the rules and give himself an advantage, like he does in his battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back