• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhhhh, isn't this a stomp for sans, isn't he like scaled to the top tiers of UT or whatever,(who are like multiversal and MFTL. If yes then we this would be a stomp. Plus I have no idea how sans fights or if kenshiros main style will have any effect. If by any chance their similar, hmmmmm, sans teleportation will be a huge advantage, don't know how many hits sans needs to kill someone like him (probably one). The only way Ken could possibly win this, is if he can trap sans and himself in the Sonryu Tenra(which will leave them to fight hand to hand), or him going MT too defeat him, or possibly gento or Nanto could work. Even then I don't know how sans works as a whole, and could kill Ken before he realizes he needs to use these.

Also does KR work on the users sin or like how many people have you killed. Aside from the fact Ken has killed people. All of them were bloodthirsty rapist, monsters, and just purely evil and insane people. He's never killed someone who was good or pure. Essentially what I'm saying is he's pretty much pure, so I don't know if KR works to well with him, but if it's just kill count he's screwed.

My verdict is either two things. This match is unfair stomp for sans favor, or I can't decide.

Talonmask said:
Sans isn't scaled to UT top tiers. He's Unknown and At least MHS+.
Oh I did not know that, hmmmmmmm then I'll say Kenshiro, I'll be brief and I say because sans is legit bones I can't imagine him having pressure points, Kenshiro will realizes this too so he will resort to his other two styles he know Gento and Nanto. As I stated above I'm not sure how KR works. If it poisons the soul based on the poeple you've killed does it mean good or bad people, does it work like GHost riders penitence Stare. If it does I don't think it will affect Ken since while he has killed many, many people, these were all each bloodthirsty, rapist psychopaths that were in the middle of slaughtering innocent people. He's never hurt or killed someone who was innocent and pure. Based on the little,info I have on sans sans has the speed advantage,(I don't know how much, his soul manipulation could be very useful although Ken also has soul manipuation that can protect him if he's in extreme danger, and thanks to MT, he may call upon his dead friends and rivals for help against sans but I think with enough time one could outsmart sans, use his OP haxes like MT or Gento and Nanto, hell he could use Sonryu Tenra too if he's really in big trouble. This a tough match that sans won't. Let Ken win easily but I give it too Kenshiro 6/10

Correction: He's Unknown in speed, I was just basing it off previous ratings.

KR isn't soul based because it can harm Flowey, who doesn't have a soul.

Not sure what is exactly stopping Sans from doing his initial attack and obliterating Kenshiro.

Talonmask said:
Correction: He's Unknown in speed, I was just basing it off previous ratings.

KR isn't soul based because it can harm Flowey, who doesn't have a soul.

Not sure what is exactly stopping Sans from doing his initial attack and obliterating Kenshiro.
Well then what his rating, are these two even in the same tier, I don't see any technique sans has that "obliterates" from what I can see. Kenshiro is by far more skilled, another thin I should point out is he has precog under his belt, Hokuto users can see the future attack and result if an attack briefly(you may check his page for proof). However like I first stand if sans is leagues above Ken in AP, then he wins but wouldn't that make it stomps, sonic dieing the fact his speed is also unknown. Idk, also elaborate on KR, I thought it was a soul based attack based on the description.

Sans usually starts off the battle this way, his attacks all bypass durability and he does them in quick succession, so I'd say they obliterate.

All I can tell you is that Sans is likely far faster than Kenshiro, being far faster than Tsunderplane who is Mach 3091.

Karmic Retribution is an attack that is based on the sins of the target or kill count, and might very well scale based on the targets LV/LOVE, which is the target's capacity to hurt others. It is not reliant on the target to have a soul, because it allowed Sans to kill Flowey multiple times.

Sans has the ability to teleport himself and his targets, it's very unlikely Kenshiro would be able to get close to Sans or deal with his attacks.

Sans isn't leagues above Kenshiro in AP, Sans is Unknown based on the fact that all of his attacks bypass durability, which allowed him to kill Chara in their fight.

Considering how many people Kenshiro killed, KR would destroy him. Teleportation, having vastly higher speed than Ken, fast reflexes, those Gasterblasters, etc.. only add to the list. So... Sans stomps?

Also, this matchup seems to be a tad random.

Xanix said:
Considering how many people Kenshiro killed, KR would destroy him. Teleportation, having vastly higher speed than Ken, fast reflexes, those Gasterblasters, etc.. only add to the list. So... Sans stomps?

Also, this matchup seems to be a tad random.
Lol agree, this match is so opposite. So then KR works on just kills and not of the sins of the innocent like Ghost riders penitence stare. So it works with just kills good or bad, yah Kens royally ******. I thought he was MHS+ originally, but if he's anywhere near frisks level of reflexes then yah he stomps. Making this a stomp match TBH, wouldn't this not be allowed

Lol agree, this match is so opposite. So then KR works on just kills and not of the sins of the innocent like Ghost riders penitence stare. So it works with just kills good or bad, yah Kens royally ******. I thought he was MHS+ originally, but if he's anywhere near frisks level of reflexes then yah he stomps. Making this a stomp match TBH, wouldn't this not be allowed

I don't feel like Ken would last long even if speed was equalized.

Back