• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Junko Enoshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he can’t. The only time he spams it until you die is when Frisk chooses not to fight back. He never uses it without stopping otherwise. And more on regular durability, she survives being sent into space in a small metal rocket and crashing back down to earth unscathed. This is partially due to her toon force, but that also applied here.
Get that shit calced or it doesn't matter. Also, Sans isn't a robot, he can modify his tactics and absolutely will considering he's also able of reading Junko's face (her talent does not protect her from this as she was able to read Izuru, whose version of the talent is superior by nature) and will realize she can't afford to tank his attacks.

For the last time dude sans attacks the SOUL not the body even if you survive a universe collaps on your head but your soul is featless means sans can one shot you!
That was debunked.
You have been rude and condescending for much of this debate. Not only that, but you’ve rejected some of our statements outright seemingly without considering their validity at all. I believe you have been debating in bad faith.
Apologies if I have offended you, then, but I have considered your arguments, and the conclusion I came to is that no matter when your account was made, you are not very knowledgeable about this wiki's workings, yet you keep making those arguments. If you conceded on that I'd be super willing to explain stuff to you, but I find it quite irritating to debate with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. A 500x gap is more than a one-shot. It's absolute annihilation.

For the last time dude sans attacks the SOUL not the body even if you survive a universe collaps on your head but your soul is featless means sans can one shot you!
Verse equalization would presumably allow this fight to happen without Sans having the overwhelming advantage of being able to fight just Junko’s soul in a turn based manner. Yes, his actual attacks will probably kill her in a few blows due to her sins, but he has to land those and his TK doesn’t apply KR.

That was debunked.

Apologies if I have offended you, then, but I have considered your arguments, and the conclusion I came to is that no matter when your account was made, you are not very knowledgeable about this wiki's workings, yet you keep making those arguments. If you conceded on that I'd be super willing to explain stuff to you, but I find it quite irritating to debate with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. A 500x gap is more than a one-shot. It's absolute annihilation.
Can you tell me a good opponent for sans I can’t think of any

Verse equalization would presumably allow this fight to happen without Sans having the overwhelming advantage of being able to fight just Junko’s soul in a turn based manner. Yes, his actual attacks will probably kill her in a few blows due to her sins, but he has to land those and his TK doesn’t apply KR.
We don't consider UT attacks to hurt the soul anymore. We consider them similar to physical attacks, they just kill by destroying the soul. KR is also responsible for less than 30% of Sans' damage output, nevermind that being 9-A, he one-shots anyway.

That was debunked.

Thank you for the apology but you’re still acting the same, that attitude is what I’m describing. You have been talking down to me, accusing me of being ignorant to the way the site works and still ignoring my counter statements.

We don't consider UT attacks to hurt the soul anymore. We consider them similar to physical attacks, they just kill by destroying the soul. KR is also responsible for less than 30% of Sans' damage output, nevermind that being 9-A, he one-shots anyway.
Durability and toon force I must once again stress! Slamming her into the ground and walls won’t meaningfully hurt her, and he’s never directly crushed anyone’s body with just TK so he doesn’t do that.

What is even this thread...

Sans not only massively AP stomps (his 4.83e6 Joules vs Junko's 91854.30 Joules, making him 52.58 Times stronger P H Y S I C A L L Y), but his 1st move doesen't even let Junko using her haxes as she'd get instantly gravity haxed and one-shotted, and this without counting the KARMA.

Stomp

Thank you for the apology but you’re still acting the same, that attitude is what I’m describing. You have been talking down to me, accusing me of being ignorant to the way the site works and still ignoring my counter statements.
I am ignoring the ones that are wrong, I've given responses to the ones that aren't, at least not undeniably so. I don't mean to talk down to you, but I have seen ignorance towards VSBW's workings. Which is fine, it's not like you can't debate unless you know every single tenet of it, but you're insisting on your stances which are based on flawed logic.

Sans not only massively AP stomps (his 4.83e6 Joules vs Junko's 91,854.30 Joules, making him 52.58 Times stronger P H Y S I C A L L Y), but his 1st move doesen't even let Junko using her haxes as she'd get instantly gravity haxed and one-shotted,, and this without counting the KARMA.

Stomp
Oh yeah, I forgot, Junko literally cannot hurt Sans. And she wouldn't know that by reading his expression, because he sees humans as far stronger than him.

Sans not only massively AP stomps (his 4.83e6 Joules vs Junko's 91,854.30 Joules, making him 52.58 Times stronger P H Y S I C A L L Y), but his 1st move doesen't even let Junko using her haxes as she'd get instantly gravity haxed and one-shotted,, and this without counting the KARMA.

Stomp
^

Stomp
This I’m willing to believe. But under the circumstances of them being speed equalized it made sense that he couldn’t hit her with his magical attacks apart from telekinesis, which we have been debating it‘s ability to one shot her.

Edit: Also she has mind manipulation with Despair Video so she doesn’t need to try to kill him physically. I don’t recall Sans having a resistance to that.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Junko literally cannot hurt Sans. And she wouldn't know that by reading his expression, because he sees humans as far stronger than him.
Can I ask something
Is Steve vs Sans okay? I wanna try it but I can’t tell if its a stomp

This I’m willing to believe. But under the circumstances of them being speed equalized it made sense that he couldn’t hit her with his magical attacks apart from telekinesis, which we have been debating it‘s ability to one shot her.
I still don't agree with that, though it isn't too relevant. None of her skill feats are on danmaku-dodging level.

His 1st move is blocking the opponent to the ground with increasing their gravity and then spamming bones/blasters against them, Junko never showed to counter such attacks.

To be fair, Sans’ Damaku is hardly the level of a Touhou character to use an example. Not the same scale you know? I think Junko could dodge it with her Analysis talent.
It's comparable or superior to the weakest Touhou characters, and it requires a wider variety of skills to dodge.

To be fair, sans Damaku is hardly the level of a Touhou character to use an example. Not the same scale you know? I think Junko could dodge it with her Analysis talent.
Danganronpa humans can dodge bullets with reaction only, and you think that they can dodge some danmaku (plus comparing it with Touhou is laugable since that verse is the highest level of Danmaku of the wiki)?

Plus there's still gravity hax.

And it isn’t even necessarily over either. Junko still has two wincons.
Even assuming she pulls out her phone (or whatever she uses to show the despair video, assuming she does have something) at the very first second of the fight, Sans is gonna attack faster.

It's comparable or superior to weaker Touhou characters, and it requires a wider variety of skills to dodge.
Huh, thanks for telling me then. I only ever played this really hard mobile game where the screen gets filled pretty damn fast. Sans is more wild and hard to react to than that, even if there are more in that game.

Even assuming she pulls out her phone (or whatever she uses to show the despair video, assuming she does have something) at the very first second of the fight, Sans is gonna attack faster.
Speed is equalized and they don’t start in particularly close range as far as I can tell. I think the light from the video can enter Sans eyes before his attack reaches her.

Huh, thanks for telling me then. I only ever played this really hard mobile game where the screen gets filled pretty damn fast. Sans is more wild and hard to react to than that, even if there are more in that game.
I mean, Sans gets absolutely wrecked by anyone competent in Touhou, but I'm sure he's above a first stage boss unless there's some lore stuff I'm missing, IDK Touhou.

Anyway, while I do stand by my arguments I do think I exaggerated a bit and would like to apologize again, don't wanna create any bad blood yknow?

Speed is equalized and they don’t start in particularly close range as far as I can tell. I think the light from the video can enter Sans eyes before his attack reaches her.
I mean, the act of pulling out a phone, opening it and selecting a video is slower than slamming your arm down.

His 1st move is increasing Junko's gravity, blocking her on the ground and then spamming bones and blasts against her.

His Gravity Manip can greatly slow 9-As as Frisk, so I don't see why it shouldn't completely immobilize Junko, who is physically dozen times weaken than even Sans himself.

His 1st move is increasing Junko's gravity, blocking her on the ground and then spamming bones and blasts against her.

His Gravity Manip can greatly slow 9-As as Frisk, so I don't see why it shouldn't completely immobilize Junko, who is physically dozen times weaken than even Sans himself.
To be fair it's more of a LS thing than an AP thing... and we have no idea what UT LS is.

I checked, SBA says they‘re at the higher range character’s distance unless it’s too much higher. So at least 12 meters apart, likely higher. Junko can pull out the despair video in time, and even if Sans doesn’t have the vision required to see it from the starting distance, Junko can dodge at that range and close the distance until he can. And while you might argue he wouldn’t look at it if she tries to show him, she‘d know that and only show him at the optimal time where he’d see it.

Lifting Strength
I checked, SBA says they‘re at the higher range character’s distance unless it’s too much higher. So at least 12 meters apart, likely higher. Junko can pull out the despair video in time, and even if Sans doesn’t have the vision required to see it from the starting distance, Junko can dodge at that range and close the distance until he can. And while you might argue he wouldn’t look at it if she tries to show him, she‘d know that and only show him at the optimal time where he’d see it.
12 meters IS Sans' range. He'll start with gravity hax at that range, same as any other way. Besides, does the video actually mindhax you the second you catch a glimpse of it?

Lifting Strength

12 meters IS Sans' range. He'll start with gravity hax at that range, same as any other way. Besides, does the video actually mindhax you the second you catch a glimpse of it?
It certainly seems to stun you as the mind hax happens, so it’s effectively immediate unless you possess a level of resistance, which may not be enough as even otherwise strong willed characters were affected all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back